Rate RAW 7th May

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sure it was boring and one of the worst, but Heyman wasn't the only positive imo. Bryan/Punk development, Orton being entertaining with Sheamus (and Jericho), Ace's opening promo.

Mr:Awesome

Jobber
Reaction score
BRODUS ******* CLAY?!?! REALLY? REALLY? REALLY? What is wrong with WWE??Why in the blue hell????? is The Miz jobbing to Brodus Clay?!

1/10!!

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well to be honest, he was the toughest test for undefeated squashman. It was a decently long match and Miz had a ton of offence, it could have definitely been worse. I agree though, he shouldn't be jobbing.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
One of the most boring Raws in a long time. A lot of moments that should have been entertaining were more boring then not. We got to see a little Punk v Bryan build but not enough to build interest.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Sure it was boring and one of the worst, but Heyman wasn't the only positive imo. Bryan/Punk development, Orton being entertaining with Sheamus (and Jericho), Ace's opening promo.

It was the only bit that really had me glued to my screen, the rest apart from the two other bits I mentioned was awful.

Still despite this, "The Over Limit" could match ER as far as match quality goes, both title matches are outstanding.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm guessing next Monday they'll have a head to head on the mic before OTL. Woah, amazing build from WWE. Wtf is the point having OTL so close to ER?

Next week is already the go home show? That's hilarious.

I also just read the PPV is in Raleigh, NC. Isn't that where they were last night? Fucking awful crowd. Could. Not. Be. Looking. Less. Forward. To. This. Shitty. PPV.