Rate RAW 6/15/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What would you rate this RAW?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Clearly sarcasm if you aren't familiar with the KO character bruh

It's pretty easy to read that as a serious treat. I can't think of any specific examples off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure heels have had to 'apologize' a few times before on social media just to ensure any younger viewers out there that even they recognized they went too far with their actions. It's the pussified era we live in right now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's pretty easy to read that as a serious treat. I can't think of any specific examples off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure heels have had to 'apologize' a few times before on social media just to ensure any younger viewers out there that even they recognized they went too far with their actions. It's the pussified era we live in right now.
Again, you are wrong. This is KO in character being a sarcastic smart ass.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm giving it a generous 7. A lot of that might be because the chat was really enjoyable but also because the things I liked were really good.

I liked:

Kevin Owens vs Dolph Ziggler

LOVED Owens power bombing Machine Gun Kelly. Owens is the best thing in WWE right now.

Loved when Lesnar showed up and Rollins' reaction.

The diva handicap match wasn't bad.

Prime Time Players and Neville vs New Day wasn't bad.

Although I hated that stupid rap performance, the dead crowd and Owens made it better.

I didn't like:

Anything else. They once again had a perfect setup to finally introduce Charlotte and they balked again.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That moment when you suddenly crap your pants.

tumblr_nq0p46HhGh1saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_nq0p46HhGh1saykaxo2_400.gif

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I just wanted to point out that I absolutely LOVED Rollins's acting by the end of raw. It showed quite a evolution of storyline with him. On one hand, he was still shocked and scared shitless without being able to look lesnar in the eyes, but it was still a show of him actually trying to stand with him in the same ring. Old rollins would have run for the hills the moment the music hit.

I am really excited to see where Rollins will go as a character from now on, and what role Lesnar will play in all this. If they really go all-out with this "I want to prove myself" angle, they might make the most captivating face-turn in recent memory

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The thing that gets me is that earlier this year, Rollins was not intimidated by Lesnar. He readily got up in Lesnar's face when he was added to the Royal Rumble main event. This was when I truly became a fan.

However, I'm not claiming it's a change in mood. It's one thing to be stand up to Lesnar when you're added to a match and a complete different thing when not only does Lesnar feel that you stolen his title but you also psyched him out of his rematch. And not having John Cena in the match with you too. I have to admit that if I had a triple threat with Brock Lesnar, Cena would probably be the guy I wanted as the third.., or Kevin Owens... well I'd just be in for the ass kicking of my life...

When Lesnar came out, you know and could see these things on Rollins' face. I think it's good progression of the storyline. I can't say I know how it'll be planned out. If Rollins survives, it's a good spot for Sheamus.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You know... It'd be funny if Sheamus cashed in the exact same way Rollins did back at WM.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
You know... It'd be funny if Sheamus cashed in the exact same way Rollins did back at WM.
This could setup for maybe a sheamus vs Lesnar match?

Just make triple h screw rollins somehow and give the opportunity to lesnar instead of him having his rematch(Maybe claim rollins was the one taking the pin so lesnar is more deserving or some bullshit), advancing this particular story while keeping Lesnar on the world-title scene and giving him a big brawler to work with.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This could setup for maybe a sheamus vs Lesnar match?

Just make triple h screw rollins somehow and give the opportunity to lesnar instead of him having his rematch(Maybe claim rollins was the one taking the pin so lesnar is more deserving or some bullshit), advancing this particular story while keeping Lesnar on the world-title scene and giving him a big brawler to work with.

Yup, that would work. I'd be fine with that.

So, at SS we'd get Lesnar/Sheamus and Rollins/Trips if things were gonna go down this way.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yup, that would work. I'd be fine with that.

So, at SS we'd get Lesnar/Sheamus and Rollins/Trips if things were gonna go down this way.
I'm no booker, but that seems like a reasonable scenario.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Sounds great to me. I'd actually really like to see Lesnar vs Sheamus anyway. I know they've made a joke of Sheamus in the past, but I honestly think it's a good matchup.

ohkayman

Jobber
Reaction score
I give it a 7/10. Really digging the Rollins drama for once and KO.