Rate RAW 6/15/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What would you rate this RAW?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
after spending the last year just watching random highlights from the Youtube page, catching about 5 minutes of the show and running over here to rant and rave about them... I gave Raw an honest shot and popped up the old Hulu yesterday and checked this show out... and... enjoyed it! :blackshock:

Once I come up with a reviewing style that doesn't take me a whole damn hour to type I'll post some thoughts, but for now: A non-Impact version of the 7/10. Good stuff

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You know... It'd be funny if Sheamus cashed in the exact same way Rollins did back at WM.

I think it's more likely that we'll see the conceptual opposite, at least if Reigns and Lesnar have their rematch at Summerslam - Sheamus tries to cash in on the winner (this time after the match rather than during) but just when it looks like history is about to repeat itself, either Lesnar or Reigns (whoever wins the match beforehand, which is almost guaranteed to be Reigns) dodges the Brogue Kick and hits their finisher on Sheamus out of nowhere and gets the pin. (The alternative is that Sheamus DOES cash in successfully on Reigns at Summerslam and we get Reigns vs Sheamus at Night Of Champions and then inside the cell a Hell In A Cell with Reigns getting the title back anyway.)

I know a lot of people might hate the idea of giving the briefcase to someone just so they can turn around and fail their cash-in in an effort to make another wrestler look even stronger, but it'd make a nice little callback to what transpired at Wrestlemania earlier this year, and I doubt very many people would be complaining that Sheamus isn't carrying the world title around again, even if his current heel character is pretty awesome.