Rate RAW 3/31/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Rate 3/31/14's RAW with your rating and extra thoughts on tonight's show.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
7.5/10.

Great stuff with Bryan/HHH/Orton/Batista and Bray/Cena

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
8/10
Great crowd
Great build for Bray/Cena Taker/Lesnar Orton/Tista HHH/DB Overall best show of March to me, great way to cap off RAW for March and before Mania. :dawg:

Reactions: Wilby

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
7/10... The ending was strong... the 8 man tag and Big E/ADR matches were good... Wyatt's and Cena's promos were both very good and all the parts with Triple H and Steph were enjoyable to watch. Everything else was meh.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I passed out in the middle of it tbh. The taker bork setup was great, the shield match was exactly what i'm sure everyone expected, and the Main Event was great. Gotta love HHH and Stephanie just hating hard lol.

Reactions: Wilby

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
3/10. Terrible episode. The crowd were just waiting for Bryan to show up.

Thank God that's the last ever RAW with the authority storyline though. :yes:

Reactions: Snowman1

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
7/10. Felt like it started and ended strongly but a lot of the middle stuff was draining.

- Taker Vs. Brock segment – Awesome opening segment for the final Raw before WM30. Marked out for the Lesnar F5, Really looking forward to this contest leading in to WM. 99% certain we have a Taker victory coming this Sunday though.

- Del Rio vs. Big E – Actually a really good match heading towards the battle royal. The crowd was fairly behind Del Rio which surprised me (this has happened with certain crowds recently). Crowd gave him a big pop after the three count. It will be interesting to see whether the crowd continue to support Del Rio, especially considering the hatred he received as the WHC.

- Bray Wyatt and Cena - I enjoyed the segments that both provided throughout the night, pretty good build towards their showdown. Cute touch from Cena after the Wyatt match by wearing the sheep mask. I'm calling a Bray Wyatt victory at WM30

Any Diva’s match in WWE - SKIIIIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEDDDDD.
The Authority/Batista/Orton Segment – Nice burial of Fandango by HHH :bury:. Loved this promo, the crowd insults were perfect antagonizing leading to the main-event finish. The segment also asserted HHH’s dominance on the mic.

8 Man Tag – May get a little hate for this but Yeahhhhh I kind of skipped this match because it was of no interest to me, I don’t really enjoy the WWE tag team division at present...only really because there seems to be no build or reason for anything that happens in the tag team division. Sorry xoxo.

Brotherhood Vs. Jobdow and Jobdango – I am still so impressed every time I see Goldust in the ring, the agility he still has at 44 years of age is ridiculous. On another note poor Sandow! The guy has gone from Mr MITB to not even getting TV time during his entrance, I'm genuinely sad to see how far WWE has allowed him to fall.

Piper’s Pit – I enjoyed seeing Roddy Piper on WWE TV again, was not expecting Piper’s pit to occur. PS: where the fuck was Mark Henry during this segment?

Orton Vs. Batista – Stephanie’s exaggerated commentary did shit for me, she was screaming WOW at nothing. This match helped us realise just how bad the main event of WM30 could have been in terms of in-ring quality. The ending with Daniel Bryan however was really good, certainly added some juice to the storylines heading in to WM30.

Side Note: The parts of the show I forgot to mention were because I had no comments to muster up about them...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
pretty boring except for HHH

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
6/10 The ending was just boring and lame.

I've started to get tired to hear the word "Yes", So lame and childish. I like DB but...

Reaction score
6/10 The ending was just boring and lame.

I've started to get tired to hear the word "Yes", So lame and childish. I like DB but...

I like DB but.... I just like ending my posts passive aggressively.

Reactions: Swift

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Finally caught all of it and not just random scattered bits and pieces;
it was okay, wasn't the kind of WM RAW lead-up show I would've epected.. it was hmm a bit more boring..
Umm I'd prlly give it like a 5.5/10 or 6/10.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
7/10

Overall solid show, good matches, pretty decent storyline build up.