Rate Raw 3/26/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Raw and leaves comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

Opening

Heyman came out with Brock Lesnar and told everyone Roman Reigns was not in the arena. He played up Brock like usual. Roman Reigns came out and attacked Lesnar, hitting him with a chair several times before Brock caught him in the middle of a Superman punch. Lesnar attacked Reigns with a chair and steps and F-5ed Roman on the step before leaving

Mickie James vs Nia Jax

Nia won by pin fall and was attacked by Alexa Bliss, but Nia shrugged off the attacked and Alexa fled.

Mustafa Ali and Cedric Alexander vs TJP and Drew Gulak

Ali and Alexander won by pin fall

Miz TV

Miz criticized the Miztourage for not helping him sufficiently the past two weeks. Seth Rollins came down and told them to deal with their problems while he watched. He then went and told Miz that he wouldn't be the IC champ without them. He began a Miztourage chant. Miz made it seem like he would have everything without the Miztourage, but Bo Dallas called him a phony. When asked to repeat himself, Finn Balor interrupted. He concentrated on what Bo said. But he said that he called him the biggest jerk he ever met, which he then changed several times. Bo admitted he said he was a phony A lister who can't fight. Miz demanded Bo repeat himself and when Bo tried, Miz slapped him. Bo tried to fight back but Curtis Axel stepped in.

Miz told them that Balor and Rollins were trying to break them up but the only thing that mattered was the belt. He then began rattling off all the IC champs he was better than and when he said Mr Perfect, Axel got angry. Miz tried to calm them down. He tried to cancel Miz TV. He tried to leave but Bo stepped in the way and Axel joined him. Miz backed up into Balor and Rollins and was freaked he was surrounded.

Then, out of nowhere, the Miztourage attacked Balor and Rollins, revealing it all to be a ruse. However, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson came to fight the Miztourage off. This left Miz alone in the ring with Balor and Rollins. He tried attacking, but both guys took him down. With Miz out of the ring, Balor picked the IC title up. Rollins grabbed it away and held it up. Miz tried to attack Rollins from behind, but Balor moved him and attacked Miz. But after Rollins dispatched the Miz, Balor took him down. The segment ended with Balor holding the belt up.

Asuka vs Jamie Frost

Asuka won by pin fall

Matt Hardy

Hardy declared the great war over and threatened to delete anyone who tried to stop him from winning the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

Sasha Banks and Bayley

The two bickered in the locker room until Bayley made a jibe about Sasha's short title reign. Banks attacked Bayley until referees broke it up.

Braun Strowman vs Sheamus

The Bar demanded to know who his partner was. Braun told them he thought they might get an answer but he will definitely get these hands. If Sheamus won, they assumed Braun would tell them.

Strowman won by pin fall

Ronda Rousey Segment

Angle and Rousey were approached by Absolution, who tried to sneak attack Rousey but were thwarted.

The Club vs the Miztourage

The Club won by pin fall

Elias vs Rhyno

Elias won by pin fall

No DQ Match: John Cena vs Kane

Cena kept mocking the Undertaker during the match, which he won by pin fall. He then called out the Undertaker yet again, calling him names and telling him he let the crowd down.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Bayley_Taking_A_Dump.jpg

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
if you just watch the Youtube videos, you fly through it very quickly and therefor have more fun watching it. Issa pro tip from ya boy cause I ain't got 3 hours to spare on a regular you know
  • it's incredible how much chemistry Reigns and Lesnar have. Even their brawls already feel like a match. Hope they make it noDQ or something, like they used to do with World title matches, because imo this feud kinda needs it at this point if they wanna go all out.
  • still shocked at how over Nia is right now, I guess it's different when you're in an arena because you don't hear Cole talking about Nia Jax's feelings getting hurt lol. Imagine if they'd talk about Braun's "emotions" like that after he had a mental breakdown in the locker room while crying.
  • This MizTV segment proved once more how good Miz is at putting people he's with over. People were popping for Bo and Axel, just like they used to do with Sandow. But you know, once they truly go through with the separation, like Sandow, they'll vanish quickly because it all relies on Miz being their mouthpiece.
  • the Bayley/Sasha angle should have gotten a bigger reaction I feel like. I guess most of it has to do with it being a backstage segment but still. I hope these 2 get to close the women's battle royal with a grand face off. You know, like each one of them could eliminate a person at once, one on the left side of the ring and the other on the right side, just for them to turn around and have a Stone Cold/Rock type of moment. I think any crowd would pop for that even if there wasn't a story behind it, given that they have this rich history between them. And those 2 also deserve/need a win like that now that their singles match got turned down.
  • wanna give major props to Cena for having an entertaining bout with someone like Kane, but also like to credit the way he's building this Taker feud up all on his own with him mocking the Deadman and putting on good promos every week. Bray tried the same 3 years ago and it just didn't work as well. So if they actually can confirm the match on the last Raw before Mania, I'd be really happy because Cena did well enough groundwork for this match up to work without feeling like having 2 "has-beens" fighting for no reason

• Haha
Reactions: The Sheik

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
the Bayley/Sasha angle should have gotten a bigger reaction I feel like. I guess most of it has to do with it being a backstage segment but still. I hope these 2 get to close the women's battle royal with a grand face off. You know, like each one of them could eliminate a person at once, one on the left side of the ring and the other on the right side, just for them to turn around and have a Stone Cold/Rock type of moment. I think any crowd would pop for that even if there wasn't a story behind it, given that they have this rich history between them. And those 2 also deserve/need a win like that now that their singles match got turned down.
Its because it doesn't mean anything...its because its 2 losers fighting over
the fact that they are both losers. The fact Bayley brought up Sasha's short
title reigns is proof of that.

And with some actual research I found out that Sasha has been a more successful
Champion than Bayley on the main roster.

Sasha has 4 reigns for 84 days...
Bayley has 1 reign for 76 days...

So yeah Bayley...shut the fuck up! Sasha has been a Champion on the main roster
for more days than you have...and she at least won the titles on her own with no help.

In fact...since Wrestlemania 32...Bayley has been the least successful women's
Champion on the main roster as far as total days as champion.

Of course I'm curious to see if Sasha brings up the fact that Bayley became
the #1 contender, won the RAW women's title & broke Charlotte's pay per view
streak only because Sasha helped her.

And then when Sasha wasn't around to help her...she was humiliated by Alexa
Bliss & dropped title to her....as well as not using a KENDO STICK IN A KENDO
STICK MATCH!

STILL.NOT.LETTING.THAT.GO!!!

Also the fact Bayley is acting "pissy" towards Sasha because of her actions in
the Rumble & Elimination Chamber is just pathetic. Every woman for themselves
Bayley...you understand that right blueberry?

This entire angle should have happened last year when it would have meant
something & it nearly did...its just a shame Alexa Bliss turned up when she did
to take that top heel spot away from Sasha & win the title easily because mic
skills & having a cute butt are being valued more than being a capable in-ring
worker.

Now all Sasha & Bayley can do is fight each other to try & relive their glory
days of NXT...a time when they were actually both winners.

This entire angle is FUCKING pointless & I want nothing to do with it.

I only hope when its over Sasha is one left standing tall...because frankly Bayley
is a lost cause at this point.

Of course things are only going to get worse for both of them...

The Women's Division Lock Down...

So who really knows what this feud will achieve in the long run...it'll probably
just make Alexa Bliss look good because that's the all the RAW women's division
has been used to do for around a year now.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Sheik

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
There was a brief moment when I was hopeful the Miztourage was actually breaking up, and then we would get to see a fatal-five way for the IC belt ...as a ladder match.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
And with some actual research I found out that Sasha has been a more successful
Champion than Bayley on the main roster.

Sasha has 4 reigns for 84 days...
Bayley has 1 reign for 76 days...

So yeah Bayley...shut the fuck up! Sasha has been a Champion on the main roster
for more days than you have...and she at least won the titles on her own with no help.
TBF You cannot compare 4 title reigns to 1 then wonder why the 4 title reigns were longer than the 1 title reign, there's a high chance that that's gonna be the case with any wrestler. (excluding brock, of course cause boo.)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
TBF You cannot compare 4 title reigns to 1 then wonder why the 4 title reigns were longer than the 1 title reign, there's a high chance that that's gonna be the case with any wrestler.
Again a fair call...

But I will compare 4 title reigns to 1 in this case because
Bayley is a blueberry & I'm totally on Sasha's side in this case.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
There was a brief moment when I was hopeful the Miztourage was actually breaking up, and then we would get to see a fatal-five way for the IC belt ...as a ladder match.
Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas actually being involved in a big match on a Wrestlemania card?

Oh Koko...you so crazy...

• Haha
Reactions: Koko B.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Again a fair call...

But I will compare 4 title reigns to 1 in this case because
Bayley is blueberry & I'm totally on Sasha's side in this case.
Well I also dislike Bayley but at the same time, Sasha's individual title reigns are 27, 27 (yep...literally the same amount of days), 20 and 8. So if we are statistically looking at whoever was successful as champ, kinda have to go with the weird hugger kid.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas actually being involved in a big match on a Wrestlemania card?

Oh Koko...you so crazy...

If Jinder can become Champ, anything can happen in the WWE. Actually, I expected them to be in the match, and then show the unity of the group. I didn't expect the unity to be by the end of the segment.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Usually Cleveland has decent shows. This sounds like it was worth flushing.