Rate RAW 3/23/2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What did you think of RAW?

• 0 / 10

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 1 / 10

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 2 / 10

• 3 / 10

• 4 / 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 / 10

• 6 / 10

• 7 / 10

• 8 / 10

• 9 / 10

• 10 / 10

• Total voters

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Since you haven't seen either of the two matches I suggest watching this past RAW's DB vs DZ first and then comparing it to the ending part of the Gauntlet on SmackDown and let me know which you think is better.. most of us doing the comparisons saw the SD one first so I'm curious if it makes a difference if you do it the other way haha... the match itself had VERY little crowd reaction to begin with so I'm not sure there was anything to edit out haha.
Hmm, I'll do that then and get back to you soon (probably not that soon though, it's probably gonna take a while for me to get my shit sorted) but I managed to see the end of the RAW segment and I underestimated the suckage of the scene. Who thought it would be a good idea for Bearded Badass Viking Brock to clearly hold out the title for Reigns to snatch and then play with him? Dang it, I thought it would've been slightly better than this but wow. That is like a new low for them.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hmm, I'll do that then and get back to you soon (probably not that soon though, it's probably gonna take a while for me to get my shit sorted) but I managed to see the end of the RAW segment and I underestimated the suckage of the scene. Who thought it would be a good idea for Bearded Badass Viking Brock to clearly hold out the title for Reigns to snatch and then play with him? Dang it, I thought it would've been slightly better than this but wow. That is like a new low for them.

I don't know how you take two superstars like Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns and close the show down so bad that it probably has been the worst closing to RAW of this year so far.. I'm assuming a Monkey could book something better than that, possibly involving some throwing of feces.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't know how you take two superstars like Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns and close the show down so bad that it probably has been the worst closing to RAW of this year so far.. I'm assuming a Monkey could book something better than that, possibly involving some throwing of feces.

Dayumn, I couldn't think of a worse ending to RAW than this... But I hope their match at Mania is going to be better, though.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
RAW gets a 1/10
I tuned out before Bryan vs. Ziggler. Snoop Dog appearance was another shit move where divas just get some on screen time. Reigns and Lesnar ending the show was god fuck awful, the 1 comes from the Wyatt promo, that was incredible as usual. Sting opening up the show with Steph made it feel like an episode of Impact Wrestling in 2013. The Ruzev beatdown is just the classic Cena "never give up" storyline all over again. Paige not winning the divas title was a downer, yeah Nikki is getting good in the ring but her with the belt just has to change sometime. The tag titled feud... no fucks there... Mizdow still slave to Miz just has to end, and it will at Mania. But Miz just keeps showing why he sucks.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Apparently Russo had the same thoughts as you guys for the ending (I'll watch tomorrow although after reading this not sure if I should :urm:)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
1513673_10205029470315378_6556593210341279467_n.jpg

out of 10

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Apparently Russo had the same thoughts as you guys for the ending (I'll watch tomorrow although after reading this not sure if I should :urm:)

Yeah, Russo's right just like all of us.

Don't watch it, though. I'd spend 3 hours of my days on something better than wasting it on this episode of RAW.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I've enjoyed WWE more keeping up with storylines via recaps and just watching the PPV's. Raw sucks, this is not news.

However, reading over it, it read like - until the main event - it wasn't a terrible show with anti-build like the rest of the RTWM. At least half the card seemed like it got... good build, and stuff I'd like to rewind and see, but they've long since passed the point where WM31 is salvagable. Was just hoping that they'd totally make "Wrestlemania No Buys" into even more of a joke and laugh, then the main event happened! :lol1: Yay!

Besides, someone named Tyson talked about chicken. How can you hate this?

Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I wonder if Vince allowing this is his way of secretly sabotaging HHH as his eventual successor.
Considering most are under the impression that HHH is sharing corporate decision, Vince is deliberately approving this hogwash to show his superiority.
It may seem petty on the surface, but not when you consider how competitive McMahon is noted for being.
It's a terrible time to be making a point, but WWE isn't doing bad. The company can suffer for the time being, if it proves HHH is inferior to McMahon.
The fallout won't be the 'buyrate' but the overall success of the company should reflect that things were always better when Vince was operating by himself.

Vince loves his company but I can't see him being ecstatic if its proven that this company is better off without him.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Snoop, Hogan and Axel was the best segment ever in my life. Didn't watch the rest

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lesnar in this promo is so fucking awesome

how does none of this bad-assery portrayed in this feud?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That promo by Lesnar was one of the best segments from last week's episode.
I guess I skipped over it when breezing through Raw last week... if I bothered to even do that. Honestly can't remember. but that is the first decent bit of build I've seen on the RTWM tbh. It is a shame that the one great talent that is 100% utilized properly is only around like 10% of the time.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I guess I skipped over it when breezing through Raw last week... if I bothered to even do that. Honestly can't remember. but that is the first decent bit of build I've seen on the RTWM tbh. It is a shame that the one great talent that is 100% utilized properly is only around like 10% of the time.

He'll be on Sportscenter on 6:45, jsyk.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

I'm glad I didn't skip it, 'cause that promo right there was probably the only thing I liked in the first hour or so from last week's episode.

Speaking of build-up on the RTWM, especially when it comes to Reigns and Lesnar feud, that promo by Lesnar and that face-to-face segment they had on the post-Rumble Raw were great.
Sure, Heyman was doing a great job every week by delivering promos, but they should've had more confrontations between Roman and Brock.

And it's too bad they totally messed it up this week by not having Reigns and Lesnar fight each other on the go-home show for WM.