Rate RAW 3/23/2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What did you think of RAW?

• 0 / 10

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 1 / 10

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 2 / 10

• 3 / 10

• 4 / 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 / 10

• 6 / 10

• 7 / 10

• 8 / 10

• 9 / 10

• 10 / 10

• Total voters

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Who booked this shit? 1/10

The 'I don't give a toss' about this segment:

- The divas match

I'm actually with you on that. Despite it running longer than every other Raw Diva's match from this year combined, it was predictable at best. Didn't feel like much actual wrestling happened during the match either. Instead of this 2 vs 2 BS (which it is since they don't even have a tag division) they should be putting the title on the line. Other words- giving it somebody that isn't Nikki Bella at Mania.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm actually with you on that. Despite it running longer than every other Raw Diva's match from this year combined, it was predictable at best. Didn't feel like much actual wrestling happened during the match either. Instead of this 2 vs 2 BS (which it is since they don't even have a tag division) they should be putting the title on the line. Other words- giving it somebody that isn't Nikki Bella at Mania.

I agree...
Remember when we all assumed they were gonna be going for Nikki vs Brie for the title at Mania? Maybe they should've gone with that, but now we have this tag team match and I'm sure they'll find a way to ruin it at Mania by giving it 5-6 minutes. Oh, well...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That final segment. Fucking hell. Whoever commissioned that should be fired. I've had a bigger tug of war with my fucking dog.

I mean you end the match/segment prior to ending the show with a brawl between the IC competitors and that alone could've ended the show.. but then you have a worthless Lesnar vs Reigns face to face to close it down, big mistake on the go home show if you ask me.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Things would've been much better if Lesnar lifted Reigns for an F-5 while they were playing tug of war... Then they could've had Lesnar either hit an F-5 on Reigns or have Reigns escape the F-5 and have him Superman punch/Spear Lesnar to end the show.

But nah, to hell with that, two big dudes looking like kids fighting over a toy is a much better option.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Vince thinks it's a good idea for the 2 main eventers to finally get in the ring on the RAW before WM31 and then act like they just found the last Barbie doll in the toy store sale. What the fuck is this shit? Taker hasn't even showed up yet and they're basically throwing all of the midcarders together. Holy shit, DZ vs DB with a brawl is epic, but they should've had an epic brawl between everyone, with Brock being held back by EVERYONE and threatening to walk out on WWE after retaining the title at WM31. TNA built up Spud vs EC3 100x better than WWE's main event of WrestleMania this year. And WWE has Brock freakin' Lesnar.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Vince thinks it's a good idea for the 2 main eventers to finally get in the ring on the RAW before WM31 and then act like they just found the last Barbie doll in the toy store sale. What the fuck is this shit? Taker hasn't even showed up yet and they're basically throwing all of the midcarders together. Holy shit, DZ vs DB with a brawl is epic, but they should've had an epic brawl between everyone, with Brock being held back by EVERYONE and threatening to walk out on WWE after retaining the title at WM31. TNA built up Spud vs EC3 100x better than WWE's main event of WrestleMania this year. And WWE has Brock freakin' Lesnar.

That was way less epic than you make it out to be IMO, the brawl was decent but that match itself was just.. blech, especially after seeing what they did on SD last week.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
That was way less epic than you make it out to be IMO, the brawl was decent but that match itself was just.. blech, especially after seeing what they did on SD last week.
Oh, really? I'm behind on wrestling and so will probably get 'round to RAW on the weekend. I was going to watch just because of the IC title shenanigans, Heyman and Cesaro/Kidd because those 3 things are the only reasons why I give a shit about RAW anymore after they took away everything else I wanted. :p I assumed it would've been better but looks I'll probably have to check out the SD match.

I wonder if they dubbed out D-Bry's crowd reaction again.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh, really? I'm behind on wrestling and so will probably get 'round to RAW on the weekend. I was going to watch just because of the IC title shenanigans, Heyman and Cesaro/Kidd because those 3 things are the only reasons why I give a shit about RAW anymore after they took away everything else I wanted. :p I assumed it would've been better but looks I'll probably have to check out the SD match.

I wonder if they dubbed out D-Bry's crowd reaction again.

Since you haven't seen either of the two matches I suggest watching this past RAW's DB vs DZ first and then comparing it to the ending part of the Gauntlet on SmackDown and let me know which you think is better.. most of us doing the comparisons saw the SD one first so I'm curious if it makes a difference if you do it the other way haha... the match itself had VERY little crowd reaction to begin with so I'm not sure there was anything to edit out haha.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just realized I didn't even vote.. hmm.. somewhere between 0-4.. and the 4 is on the generous side.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I was generous enough to give them a 1. Thanks to that Bray Wyatt segment.
His promo was good, Ryback absolutely looking like a beast was good, IMO of course.. Sandow's pops get an automatic +.5 from me.. Paige and Nikki actually having a relatively okay Divas match was a +.. it's hard I'm thinking like 2.5 and then rounding down instead of up lol.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
His promo was good, Ryback absolutely looking like a beast was good, IMO of course.. Sandow's pops get an automatic +.5 from me.. Paige and Nikki actually having a relatively okay Divas match was a +.. it's hard I'm thinking like 2.5 and then rounding down instead of up lol.

Make that a 2/10, then. lol

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I enjoyed most of RAW except for the divas match and the ending. Watching Reigns and Lesnar fight for the title was absolutely pathetic.