Rate Raw 10/17/2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate this week's Raw in our poll!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Makes sense. Shame they can't do this with the full-time guys.

Yeah, and that problem could be solved if they start investing into full-time guys in order for people to really care about them.

If you've got big stars on your show, the product will have that sense of urgency that will make people wanna tune in, obviously.

Here, I've come up with an example of how Vince would probably react if someone approached him and proposed the idea of pushing new talent (Roman, Cass and Strowman are excluded because Vince obviously has big plans for them) and turning them into stars.

WWE Office Guy: Mr. McMahon, we need to start investing in our full-time guys, sir.

Vince: WHY, GOD DAMMIT? Okay, I admit. I have a great idea for Roman and Strowman! But, proceed anyway...

WWE Office Guy: Because we cannot rely on part-timers all the time. We need to turn our current crop of talent into mega stars that can carry the company in the long run.

Vince: *only hears two words: mega stars* But, we still have Cena, dammit! Roman will get there, too! AND WHAT ABOUT BIG CASS? AND STROWMAN?

Office Guy: Sir, you do realize all these part-timers might not be around forever... Including yourself?

Vince: HA, DON'T BE SILLY! :vince3:

Something along those lines, I would assume. lol

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah, and that problem could be solved if they start investing into full-time guys in order for people to really care about them.

If you've got big stars on your show, the product will have that sense of urgency that will make people wanna tune in, obviously.

Here, I've come up with an example of how Vince would probably react if someone approached him and proposed the idea of pushing new talent (Roman, Cass and Strowman are excluded because Vince obviously has big plans for them) and turning them into stars.

WWE Office Guy: Mr. McMahon, we need to start investing in our full-time guys, sir.

Vince: WHY, GOD DAMMIT? Okay, I admit. I have a great idea for Roman and Strowman! But, proceed anyway...

WWE Office Guy: Because we cannot rely on part-timers all the time. We need to turn our current crop of talent into mega stars that can carry the company in the long run.

Vince: *only hears two words: mega stars* But, we still have Cena, dammit! Roman will get there, too! AND WHAT ABOUT BIG CASS? AND STROWMAN?

Office Guy: Sir, you do realize all these part-timers might not be around forever... Including yourself?

Vince: HA, DON'T BE SILLY! :vince3:

Something along those lines, I would assume. lol
I agree with you, but there's some hype involved with legends that are retired coming back to face current talent. It draws because people remember the rock, Goldberg, and they know Brock from UFC and WWE. The feeling of seeing a wrestler come back that dominated the WWE when you were a kid

You take the element of a returning Goldberg vs a former UFC heavyweight, streak ending champaion... well, that will drawn big as fans get use to to seeing guys like reigns, Rollins, and Owens every week.

Vince does need to do a better job pushing current full time talent yes. But there will always be a potential ratings surge for returning legends

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy