Rate RAW 02/29/2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you give RAW this week?

Votes: 3 25.0%

Votes: 6 50.0%

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
On the road to mania, that raw fucking sucked. The crowd wasn't even into it because it all felt rushed and lame. Taker literally said a sentence that didn't really excellerate the feud or answer questions, it was simply lame and then he left. Nothing compelling. Just gay.

He won't be a lap dog, yet he's basically being a lap dog. Fucking dumb.

Dean was cool with the triple h stuff, but that was literally the only okay part of the show. I did think hunter and Dean could've put off a better segment, but it was good overall.

Other than that, I have no comments other than stating the obvious: raw sucked.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
On the road to mania, that raw fucking sucked. The crowd wasn't even into it because it all felt rushed and lame. Taker literally said a sentence that didn't really excellerate the feud or answer questions, it was simply lame and then he left. Nothing compelling. Just gay.

He won't be a lap dog, yet he's basically being a lap dog. Fucking dumb.

Dean was cool with the triple h stuff, but that was literally the only okay part of the show. I did think hunter and Dean could've put off a better segment, but it was good overall.

Other than that, I have no comments other than stating the obvious: raw sucked.

His entrance was longer than his promo. lol

Ambrose/HHH went on for too long.

Reactions: edge4ever

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
So WWE put on a fantastic show last Monday, have us talk all week about it, making us feel somewhat like it was the Attitude ERA, with the vicious assauly on Reigns in the end leaving him in a bloody mess, the F-Bomb by Vince, Shane showing up etc and then...last night.

I just finished watching RAW a few minutes ago and - please excuse me - but fuck you WWE. Fuck you and fuck your useless creative shitheads that came up with this crap of a show. Seriously? Is this supposed to be the Road to Wrestlemania or the Road to Sunday Night Heat? What the fuck is wrong with you people? How the fuck do you even manage to fuck up the Undertakers return? Who the fuck writes all this garbage? What the fuck is Bray rambling about? What the fuck is Ryback doing? What the fuck was this show all about? Why the fuck are they dragging it like crazy with R-Truth and Goldust? What the fuck is this countout bullshit with Big Show and Kevin Owens back to back? Now that I think about it, with Sasha and Becky fucking up the ending of their match, you had to know this night wasn't going to be good.

Again, excuse me and excuse my extended use of the F word but I'm pretty sure most of you (if not all of you) feel pretty much the same way. The fact that I even gave it a 2/10 is me being too generous but I did it anyway: 1 point just for the Undertaker entrance (JUST the entrance that still gives me the chills even after all these years, not the segment) and 1 point for HHH tossing Saxton around, as many already noted above.

All in all, WWE at its best, fucking everything up and killing all the momentum they had going after last week's show. Good job !!! Yeah, this feels like Mania season all right....

Fuck yeah!

jackwwefan

Jobber
Reaction score
I can see why you like Reigns. You have the same mic skills

jackwwefan

Jobber
Reaction score
I can see why you like Reigns. You have the same mic skills