Rate RAW 02/29/2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you give RAW this week?

Votes: 3 25.0%

Votes: 6 50.0%

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What an unbelievably crappy return that was for the Undertaker.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
What an unbelievably crappy return that was for the Undertaker.

It did absolutely nothing for the storyline. He didn't question why he would do Vinces dirty work. His career wasn't put on the line. Shane wasn't even there to antagonize him.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So WWE put on a fantastic show last Monday, have us talk all week about it, making us feel somewhat like it was the Attitude ERA, with the vicious assauly on Reigns in the end leaving him in a bloody mess, the F-Bomb by Vince, Shane showing up etc and then...last night.

I just finished watching RAW a few minutes ago and - please excuse me - but fuck you WWE. Fuck you and fuck your useless creative shitheads that came up with this crap of a show. Seriously? Is this supposed to be the Road to Wrestlemania or the Road to Sunday Night Heat? What the fuck is wrong with you people? How the fuck do you even manage to fuck up the Undertakers return? Who the fuck writes all this garbage? What the fuck is Bray rambling about? What the fuck is Ryback doing? What the fuck was this show all about? Why the fuck are they dragging it like crazy with R-Truth and Goldust? What the fuck is this countout bullshit with Big Show and Kevin Owens back to back? Now that I think about it, with Sasha and Becky fucking up the ending of their match, you had to know this night wasn't going to be good.

Again, excuse me and excuse my extended use of the F word but I'm pretty sure most of you (if not all of you) feel pretty much the same way. The fact that I even gave it a 2/10 is me being too generous but I did it anyway: 1 point just for the Undertaker entrance (JUST the entrance that still gives me the chills even after all these years, not the segment) and 1 point for HHH tossing Saxton around, as many already noted above.

All in all, WWE at its best, fucking everything up and killing all the momentum they had going after last week's show. Good job !!! Yeah, this feels like Mania season all right....

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So WWE put on a fantastic show last Monday, have us talk all week about it, making us feel somewhat like it was the Attitude ERA, with the vicious assauly on Reigns in the end leaving him in a bloody mess, the F-Bomb by Vince, Shane showing up etc and then...last night.

I just finished watching RAW a few minutes ago and - please excuse me - but fuck you WWE. Fuck you and fuck your useless creative shitheads that came up with this crap of a show. Seriously? Is this supposed to be the Road to Wrestlemania or the Road to Sunday Night Heat? What the fuck is wrong with you people? How the fuck do you even manage to fuck up the Undertakers return? Who the fuck writes all this garbage? What the fuck is Bray rambling about? What the fuck is Ryback doing? What the fuck was this show all about? Why the fuck are they dragging it like crazy with R-Truth and Goldust? What the fuck is this countout bullshit with Big Show and Kevin Owens back to back? Now that I think about it, with Sasha and Becky fucking up the ending of their match, you had to know this night wasn't going to be good.

Again, excuse me and excuse my extended use of the F word but I'm pretty sure most of you (if not all of you) feel pretty much the same way. The fact that I even gave it a 2/10 is me being too generous but I did it anyway: 1 point just for the Undertaker entrance (JUST the entrance that still gives me the chills even after all these years, not the segment) and 1 point for HHH tossing Saxton around, as many already noted above.

All in all, WWE at its best, fucking everything up and killing all the momentum they had going after last week's show. Good job !!! Yeah, this feels like Mania season all right....

Spot on.

Well, last year's RTWM sucked. Why stop the tradition now? :smirk2:

• Haha
Reactions: alexb

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I am still laughing because I had Raw on and Undertaker was coming out, 2 minutes later he isn't in the ring I am like wth just happened? It was so bland and so quick that I missed it and I watched the video above and now I see why. This has to be one of the worst returns for Undertaker.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I swear this week Undertaker was supposed to return? And we are voting 1's? I mean that is the most bare bones list of matches i've seen. Show over KO? another Miz Ziggler spotlight feud? @Snowman no fucking way are we doing an LD on this lol.

:willis:

I planned to watch Raw with you! RAW! RAWWWWWWWWW. And you treat me like this!? :why:

Last edited:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Dear WWE: You had me excited for Wrestlemania. But I'm putting my foot down on this shit.

I have 10 dollars in my hand right now. That's the 9.99 that you crave. Do you want it? Yes?
If that's the case, Kevin Owens faces AJ Styles or Sami Zayn. Possibly Chris Jericho if you'd like. KO gets a spotlight match, you get ten bucks.
IF Kevin Owens vs Big Show happens, this $10 will go to Taco Bell. Quesalupas sound mighty tasty.

Snowman1

Reaction score
YOU DOUCHEKNUCKLES SERIOUSLY ANNOUNCED "Coming up next, Stephanie talks about her award!" AS A TEASER FOR A ONE HOUR MAIN EVENT

Lucha Underground, wednesday nights at 9 PM

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
YOU DOUCHEKNUCKLES SERIOUSLY ANNOUNCED "Coming up next, Stephanie talks about her award!" AS A TEASER FOR A ONE HOUR MAIN EVENT

Lucha Underground, wednesday nights at 9 PM

Pff, don't even get me started with the announce team man.

I bet it must of been a fun night in the chatroom too. Sucks that I can't join the fun but unfortunately RAW airs 3:00 in the morning Greece time and by the time it finishes, I'm about to get up for work...

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Wonder if it was WWE's plan to put on the worst show possible for us to yearn a Shane win even more. Bravo WWE, excellent storytelling!

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@stonecoldsamadams , @MyFreshShoes and I toughed it out to the end but I think we risked our mental health by doing it.
Get a brain scan and make sure

*Goes to Conneticut, storms in to HQ an holds McMahon at gunpoint*
"GIVE AMBROSE THE WWE TITLE AT ROADBLOCK, PUT EFFORT INTO THE MIDCARD! DO IT!!"
"NEVER GODAMMIT! You're just gonna watch anyway"
*Lowers Gun*"... yeah... your right... "

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

MyFreshShoes

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm giving this 1/10 because of WWE giving me false hope again with that HHH vs Ambrose match. Also, I'm reserving my 0/10 vote for a Heroes of Wrestling level show.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:willis:

I planned to watch Raw with you! RAW! RAWWWWWWWWW. And you treat me like this!? :why:
I was busy looking at Grammarnazi82 pictures in the real life thread all day.
tumblr_inline_mxlxedz7P51rgcjuc.gif

Sorry bro, if it was a 3 or 4 i'd have been down.