Rate Raw 02/13/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate this week's episode of Raw.

• 0/10

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 7/10

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • 8/10

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
she'll win it back at Fastlane lol

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It was a decent show. 6/10

The first hour was a little rough, but they managed to turn things around and the good outweighed the bad ultimately.

Gallagher vs Dar was OK given the time constraint. What matters is that Gentleman Jack won in order to keep his momentum rolling.

Emmalina's reverting back to Evil Emma? Nice!

Strowman vs Henry was OK, it served its purpose, I guess. The post-match stuff with Reigns was good, though.

Samoa Joe's sit-down interview was great, he absolutely killed it and delivered one hell of a promo.

Zayn vs Rusev was good, as well as the post-match segment when Joe attacked Sami.

Tozawa vs Daivari was decent given the time constraint. Well, look at that, Tozawa's already getting over!

The Festival of Friendship was a superb segment. Loved every bit of it.

I skipped Charlotte vs Bayley because I already knew the outcome and it's obviously going to lead to Charlotte regaining the belt at Fastlane. Meh.

Overall I'd call this a pretty decent show with The Festival of Friendship, Joe's sit-down interview with Cole and Zayn vs Rusev being the absolute highlights.

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Oh Charlotte will get it back at Fast Lane. She's always at her best when she has her back against the wall. I think it's fun to watch a wrestler I love chase a belt.
hate to break it you but Plan's for the women's title at Fastlane aren't set in stone. And second of all the referee didn't see either interference so suck it up & deal with it.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
hate to break it you but Plan's for the women's title at Fastlane aren't set in stone. And second of all the referee didn't see either interference so suck it up & deal with it.
Kind of is. Charlotte has a rematch clause so why wouldn't she use it? And making her lose at Fastlane to break her Pay Per View win streak would be silly.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
0b63abbb4dd9d1ac70a6eb857f5f0ecb.png

ba0440c986744c6f7fbee8c42cafcef0.png

RIP

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Kind of is. Charlotte has a rematch clause so why wouldn't she use it? And making her lose at Fastlane to break her Pay Per View win streak would be silly.
And the ratings will continue to drop as long as shes the champion. Bayley as the champion makes sense especially with a sasha heel turn eminent.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
And the ratings will continue to drop as long as shes the champion. Bayley as the champion makes sense especially with a sasha heel turn eminent.
Charlotte has been a great heel champion. I wouldn't say the Raw ratings dropped because of her....Maybe the other 80% of Raw will get you somewhere.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Hate to break it to you, but YOU have no idea if the plans for Fast Lane are set in stone unless your name is Vince McMahon, which I highly doubt it is. They more than likely are. However, I was doing this thing called "predicting." People have a tendency to make guesses about what may happen in the future. If you don't have the ability to tell the difference, that's your problem, not anyone else's

And for your information, I don't have to suck up and deal with anything. You seem to think that when you say that, that it makes you look smart or something. It doesn't. It makes you look like a jerk. Why is it that nearly every post you make has to be you being rude to someone? You can have a discussion with other people about wrestling and not be rude nearly every time you make a post. You're no more wiser or in the know than anyone else on this or any other wrestling site, so you can drop the superiority complex.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I wasn't being rude. Since when is pointing out the obvious being rude.

Telling someone to "suck it up and deal with it," is extremely rude. And you didn't point out the obvious. You stated your opinion and assumed it was the obvious.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...I have an idea...

~ Bayley comes out to celebrate next week...
~ She's interrupted by Stephanie...
~ Stephanie informs the WWE Universe that due to the interference by Sasha...Bayley is being stripped of the title...
~ A Tag Team match is announced for FastLane: Bayley & Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks & Nia Jax...
~ A Fatal Four way for the vacant title is announced later for Wrestlemania.

Reactions: Solid Snake