Rate Raw 02/13/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate this week's episode of Raw.

• 0/10

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 7/10

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • 8/10

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Okay...I have an idea...

~ Bayley comes out to celebrate next week...
~ She's interrupted by Stephanie...
~ Stephanie informs the WWE Universe that due to the interference by Sasha...Bayley is being stripped of the title...
~ A Tag Team match is announced for FastLane: Bayley & Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks & Nia Jax...
~ A Fatal Four way for the vacant title is announced later for Wrestlemania.

Honestly, I think that is a pretty good idea.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, I think that is a pretty good idea.
Cheers...and Charlotte has been seen to get her "lawyers" involved in "ring matters" before...
It creates sympathy for Bayley and plays up the dislike Stephanie has shown for Bayley in the past.

And then at Wrestlemania...because of the no DQ rule in Fatal Four Ways...Sasha and Bayley team up
to fend off Charlotte and Nia...only for Sasha to turn on Bayley (possibly with a chair shot to the back of
the head) at the right moment.

Sasha turns heel and Bayley then chases The Boss till Summerslam...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, but YOU have no idea if the plans for Fast Lane are set in stone unless your name is Vince McMahon, which I highly doubt it is. They more than likely are. However, I was doing this thing called "predicting." People have a tendency to make guesses about what may happen in the future. If you don't have the ability to tell the difference, that's your problem, not anyone else's

How dare you, Jacob! Don't you know that Kevin IS the ENTIRE WWE Universe all by himself!? Shame on you for having thoughts and opinions! How rude!!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Gosh. Such anger in this thread. So many people upset...

To me... If a modern era Raw has an all-time great segment on it like the Festival of Friendship, it automatically gets a perfect 10. That was tremendous television!

I'm pumped for a possible Gillberg vs Ellsworth preshow match at WM33. Don't see a reason why not, gotta fill those 7... maybe 8 this year? hours with something!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm pumped for a possible Gillberg vs Ellsworth preshow match at WM33. Don't see a reason why not, gotta fill those 7... maybe 8 this year? hours with something!

I want to see that. The match, I mean, not the 7 or 8 hours.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pumped for a possible Gillberg vs Ellsworth preshow match at WM33.
I have to admit...that would be hilarious...
Why not? It wouldn't surprise me...the next RAW is in her home town...
& we know how much WWE creative likes to "take a shit" on their talent
when they are in their home town.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I have to admit...that would be hilarious...

Why not? It wouldn't surprise me...the next RAW is in her home town...
& we know how much WWE creative likes to "take a shit" on their talent
when they are in their home town.

:haha:... oh, shit.

That was... In a way more of a joke post, as besides those two lines it did sound pretty good. Hell you can have Foley do it "by order of Stephanie" or have her be the valiant babyface and even give up the belt to win it the right way or... damn, have the computer return and beep in to say "lol Bayley's stripped of the title" and keep Stephanie away from this, please.

Well... I guess maybe it could be for the best. If the plan is to get Bayley to win the belt at 'Mania, to throw her in the four-way to have her win (which may not go over too well......) you need some heel to get over.
At this point I question how effective of a heel Charlotte is due to this whole flipflopping of the belt nonsense. Because it feels like just that, nonsense. As you perfectly eloquated.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Gosh. Such anger in this thread. So many people upset...
I will admit...I was extremely pissed off...and it was a combination of Alexa losing the belt on Sunday,
The Emmalina Troll Job and Charlotte once again losing the belt on RAW.

All 3 events built up and I will admit...I had an Emotional Rage Explosion...
I have calmed down now...and while I still think the RAW Women's division
is a giant steaming mess...an appearance of Evil Emma next week will
still make me smile.
:haha:... oh, shit.

That was... In a way more of a joke post, as besides those two lines it did sound pretty good. Hell you can have Foley do it "by order of Stephanie" or have her be the valiant babyface and even give up the belt to win it the right way or... damn, have the computer return and beep in to say "lol Bayley's stripped of the title" and keep Stephanie away from this, please.

Well... I guess maybe it could be for the best. If the plan is to get Bayley to win the belt at 'Mania, to throw her in the four-way to have her win (which may not go over too well......) you need some heel to get over.
At this point I question how effective of a heel Charlotte is due to this whole flipflopping of the belt nonsense. Because it feels like just that, nonsense. As you perfectly eloquated.
Foley doing it would add even more emotional impact...but...if WWE are repeating the "Daniel Bryan" rise above all odds story...
I could see them stripping the title off her.

I guess while I love Charlotte...Sasha is the one who should have the belt...face or heel...

I understand Sasha helping Bayley to win the belt...as...
1). Charlotte continues to be a bitch to Sasha...
&
2). Sasha can't challenge Charlotte for the title because of the
"No Rematch Clause" in place after Roadblock: End of the Line.

Did anyone else notice that Sasha hit Charlotte right in the tit/s
with that crutch shot? Ouch...

e81f43425913516085ef270b0e63e15c6de8dace1efda067c65937db8868bde0.gif

While I'm pissed about them giving Bayley her moment now instead of Wrestlemania...
WWE could "fix" it by:

1). They strip Bayley of the title and declare it vacant till Wrestlemania...
2). Sasha turns on Bayley next RAW...because I want heel Sasha...
or
3). Evil Emma returns and beats the shit out of Bayley...

Where Nia Jax fits in...I have no idea...that's if she's even on TV next week.

Last edited:

Snowman1

Reaction score
To quickly add one thing before getting back to checking out new bands... There's also the simple angle of "Sasha doesn't think she can beat Charlotte consistently, so she'll screw her out of the belt and beat Bayley for it instead! Yeah!"
A combination of that and the "No Rematch Clause" as well as generic heel stuff and possibly some connection with Charlotte... There's potential for money here. Mainly because heel Sasha is the best...

also, for anything involving Evil Emma or the world title situation... still a big fan of ya Dana but you can stay in the back, please.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I understand Sasha helping Bayley to win the belt...as...
1). Charlotte continues to be a bitch to Sasha...
&
2). Sasha can't challenge Charlotte for the title because of the
"No Rematch Clause" in place after Roadblock: End of the Line.

I'd add that the interference from Dana Brooke resulted in it. I highly doubt they would have had Sasha get involved if this hadn't happened.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
To quickly add one thing before getting back to checking out new bands... There's also the simple angle of "Sasha doesn't think she can beat Charlotte consistently, so she'll screw her out of the belt and beat Bayley for it instead! Yeah!" A combination of that and the "No Rematch Clause" as well as generic heel stuff and possibly some connection with Charlotte...There's potential for money here. Mainly because heel Sasha is the best...
I agree Heel Sasha is the best Sasha...but the truth is turning Sasha heel leaves Bayley as the only face...and that would be a huge mistake...

Charlotte (Heel)
Sasha Banks (Face) At the moment...
Bayley (Face)
Nia Jax (Heel)
Alicia Fox (Heel)
Dana Brooke (Heel)

Paige (Face ~ as of last appearance and rumored to be leaving WWE for MMA)
Emma (Heel ~ as of last appearance and who really knows anymore)
Summer Rae (Heel ~ as of last appearance)
Tamina (Heel ~ as of last appearance and rumored to be moving to SmackDown)
also, for anything involving Evil Emma or the world title situation... still a big fan of ya Dana but you can stay in the back, please.
Well...I kind of like Evil Emma and Dana as a team...I just think they look good as a "couple"
much like Billie Kay & Peyton Royce.

eafa1633b9184538cb38ccd25c7ac77a.jpg

64196fb5c55cbed4febcc4b81a77da8a.jpg

Emma-Dana-Brooke-Raw-5916-645x370.jpg

NXT_danaemma2.png
I just wish WWE would book them together and have them go around and kick
the shit out of everyone...including Charlotte...Strength in Numbers...

I'd add that the interference from Dana Brooke resulted in it. I highly doubt they would have had Sasha get involved if this hadn't happened.
Fair call...