Extreme Rules Rate Extreme Rules 2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Extreme Rules 2019

• Total voters

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I wouldnt put it past them, afteral they keep saying the whole automatic rematch isnt a thing anymore (but like they care about their own rules lol)

Seth and Becky have already been damaged ever since they were put together on screen, they were much more over seperate then they were together, but WWE has to hammer it in your head that they are together and thus they just keeping making it worse. (Not to mention the absurdity of last night...its a EXTREME RULES match..yet they still gotta tag in? men have to fight the men and women have to fight the women? why? there are no rules! what are they gonna do?! DQ them? IT MAKES NO SENSE lol...went on a rant there)

I know its wishful thinking, i just dont want them to screw bray up again, Firefly Fun House was absolutely amazing stuff and Bray needs to be pushed to the moon when he returns. (Hopefully he will return tonight)
Very true with Becky and seth. But it's not really a big deal. Seth Rollins is at that point where he can easily regain momentum. Becky is struggling. I blame it on not giving her a big fued. She is most likely facing Alexa at summerslam. May even drop the title to her. Really unispiring stuff. The relationship is unlikable and boring. Hope they dont pair them on TV for longer. No doubt both have been slowed down alot since Mania. I do think its important we get seth vs brock though. Otherwise Seth may actually be permanently damaged.

I agree with Bray. Bray destroying Lesnar is a good idea. Unfortunately we are currently in the middle of a story that should probably be finished. Seth finally getting a clean win over Brock.

Bray needs to come back with a bang. He cant just come back and have hes first match back ve against Cesaro. Works for Black but Bray needs more. I wouldn't mind seeing Bray win the wwe title from Kofi. I think theres a cool story to tell there.

Wwe need to just figure out who the Bray character is and plan a story that fits. Resulting in Bray getting over huge.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Very true with Becky and seth. But it's not really a big deal. Seth Rollins is at that point where he can easily regain momentum. Becky is struggling. I blame it on not giving her a big fued. She is most likely facing Alexa at summerslam. May even drop the title to her. Really unispiring stuff. The relationship is unlikable and boring. Hope they dont pair them on TV for longer. No doubt both have been slowed down alot since Mania. I do think its important we get seth vs brock though. Otherwise Seth may actually be permanently damaged.

I agree with Bray. Bray destroying Lesnar is a good idea. Unfortunately we are currently in the middle of a story that should probably be finished. Seth finally getting a clean win over Brock.

Bray needs to come back with a bang. He cant just come back and have hes first match back ve against Cesaro. Works for Black but Bray needs more. I wouldn't mind seeing Bray win the wwe title from Kofi. I think theres a cool story to tell there.

Wwe need to just figure out who the Bray character is and plan a story that fits. Resulting in Bray getting over huge.
Agreed.

Also on topic of Seth and Brock....WWE have announced on Twitter a Battle Royal tonight to determine Brocks opponant at Summerslam, the people in this match are Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Baron Corbin, Braun Strowman, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Cesaro, Big E, Bobby Lashley and Sami Zayn.

Well, there ya go.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Agreed.

Also on topic of Seth and Brock....WWE have announced on Twitter a Battle Royal tonight to determine Brocks opponant at Summerslam, the people in this match are Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Baron Corbin, Braun Strowman, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Cesaro, Big E, Bobby Lashley and Sami Zayn.

Well, there ya go.
Hmmmmm very interesting. Not even sure Seth will even win it tbh. I'm thinking summerslam is the big pay off PPV but then again brock could hold the title for longer. Those 10 men are a strong field. Paul Heyman is very good

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So does anyone else find it funny that Corbin & Evans were in the main event
of Extreme Rules...only to completely "drop off the map" & not even appear on
TV since?

Has that ever happened before? Like without injury being the cause...

Its like 1 month...in the main event...next month...waiting in catering.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
So does anyone else find it funny that Corbin & Evans were in the main event
of Extreme Rules...only to completely "drop off the map" & not even appear on
TV since?

Has that ever happened before? Like without injury being the cause...

Its like 1 month...in the main event...next month...waiting in catering.
The Patriot, after main eventing a PPV against Bret Hart in 97.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Best I could come up with is post Capitol Punishment R-Truth. Most underrated main event run of all time...

Didn't Jinder fall off the face of the earth after losing?

In Evans' case there were probably a ton of COTM Divas

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Best I could come up with is post Capitol Punishment R-Truth. Most underrated main event run of all time...
I've heard/read R-Truth's main event run was actually really entertaining.

I mean I don't really like the guy myself...but he does have a certain "star
quality" to him if that makes sense.

Didn't Jinder fall off the face of the earth after losing?
Well...he won the U.S title at Wrestlemania 34...

And then fell off the map.

In Evans' case there were probably a ton of COTM Divas
Evans wasn't ready...and while she looks great...
she needs another year in NXT to truly develop
as a performer.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Did Mohammed Hassan main event a PPV?

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Best WWE pay-per-view this year so far, but still just slightly above average