Extreme Rules Rate Extreme Rules 2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Extreme Rules 2019

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Extreme Rules 2019 and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show!

Pre Show

Intercontinental Champion: Champion Finn Balor vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Nakamura became the new IC champ by pin fall

Cruiserweight championship: Champion Drew Gulak vs Tony Nese

Gulak retained by pin fall

Main Show

No Holds Barred: Shane McMahon and Drew Mcyintre vs Roman Reigns and Undertaker

Roman and Undertake won by pin fall

Raw Tag Team Titles: Chapions the Revival vs the Usos

Revival won by pin fall

Cesaro vs Aleister Black

Black won by pin fall

Handicap Match For Raw Women's title: Champion Bayley vs Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross

Bayley retained by pin fall

Last Man Standing: Braun Strowman vs Bobby Lashley

Braun won when Bobby could not answer a 10 count/

Triple Threat for the SmackDown Tag Teams Titles: Heavy Machinery vs. The New Day vs. Daniel Bryan and Rowan

New Day won by pin fall

United States Championship: Champion Ricochet vs AJ Styles

AJ became the new champ by pin fall

Dolph Ziggler vs Kevin Owens

KO won in record time by pin fall

WWE Championship: Champion Kofi Kingston vs Samoa Joe

Kofi retained by pin fall

Winner take all: Champions Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch vs Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans

Rollins and Lynch retained

Money in the Bank Cash In

Lesnar defeated Rollins to became the new Universal champion

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I have to give this show a 4 out of 10. There was a lot of dead air in matches and some went on way too long then what was needed. Aleister v Ceasaro and Ricochet v AJ were about the only two good matches the rest were meh. Also, Brock cashing in and becoming the new champ is awful, and kind of seems like WWE wants people to leave by that decision. I doubt anyone reads this, but just worthless opinion.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
4/10... New Day winning the tag titles was a plus... the rest of the show was actually really good. Then Lesnar cashed in.. incredibly bad timing. Wrong time, wrong PPV.. just wrong everything. Another Lesnar title reign.. another reign with an absent champion. It's sickening.

WWE SUCKS!

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
5/10
I really enjoyed Aleister Black vs Cesaro, and Bobby Lashley vs Braun Strowman were the best matches on the card, having Brock cash in was a terrible choice, maybe 20% of the crowd chanted "We Want Lesnar!" and the much louder 80% chanted "NO WE DONT" in response, that wouldve been the time to call an audible and switch the plan as to not upset people, WWE fans have constanly expressed how much they/we dont want him as champion.

Seeing as a absent champion makes the title mean less and thus nobody cares. It seems WWE havent learned that lesson yet, unless ofcourse this is building to a The Fiend vs Brock Lesnar match at Summerslam where Bray goes over strong as he slays the beast as the fiend....which im totally all for.

We will have to wait and see.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Why is WWE so stupid? Why do they think putting the belt back on a lazy piece of feces like Lesnar is a good idea? I would have rated this show higher, but I cannot. Lesnar is a cancer on this business and has no right to sit on his fat dumb ass and make money while men who work out and are dedicated to the sport and work every day of their lives are overlooked.

Fuck you, Vince. I will NEVER defend you again. If you were Hawkeye, I would recommend Frank Burns as commander.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I have been posting here for seven years. Maybe eight. It feels like a part of my past and connects me with being 23 again. I have 40,000 posts on a wrestling forum with WWE in the name...

And I still don't know more than 3 matches on this card.

When you're making your diehards' level of care this low, it's something special.

Guys, Anything worth going back and watching?

G1/10

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have been posting here for seven years. Maybe eight. It feels like a part of my past and connects me with being 23 again. I have 40,000 posts on a wrestling forum with WWE in the name...

When you're making your diehards' level of care this low, it's something special.

G1/10

Correct me if I am wrong, and I won't be offended, but it seems you feel like I do

Reactions: Snowman1

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

G1/10
Black and Ceasaro was good and Ricochet and AJ was good. Those would be the two I recommend.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, and I won't be offended, but it seems you feel like I do
I am gonna get shit for this, but I don't care. I would say a good majority of die hard fans feel the same way as you and I do or some others feel. Thus why a majority are leaving for AEW, New Japan, or whatever else. Those who don't feel that way are either kidding themselves, blind, or just shills that refuse to give anything a chance or such.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am gonna get shit for this, but I don't care. I would say a good majority of die hard fans feel the same way as you and I do or some others feel. Thus why a majority are leaving for AEW, New Japan, or whatever else. Those who don't feel that way are either kidding themselves, blind, or just shills that refuse to give anything a chance or such.

I won't give you shit for it at all. You are right in many ways. But I value my integrity and dignity above anything else. Right now, WWE is one of the creatively weakest promotions in the world. But it's been the most consistent thing I have ever had in my life and that means something. For the most part, it has been shit. But I prefer concentrating on the positive than the negative. The negative doesn't get us through life. The positive does. I try to look on the bright side of everything because it's a waste of life if you don't. I am sarcastic as fuck, but no one can spend their entire life in sarcasm. It will alienate you more than you can imagine.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The show would have been ranked higher if Lesnar didn't get the belt back. I am so angry about this that I am considering sending Dru out on a rampage,.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
The show would have been ranked higher if Lesnar didn't get the belt back. I am so angry about this that I am considering sending Dru out on a rampage,.
I see you are upset, allow me to make you happy by showing you a live picture of cody and the young bucks reaction to brock cashing in on seth and becomign Universal Champion.

• Haha

Snowman1

Reaction score

Different paths to get to the same point. Your perspective is unique since you've watched every episode. It would be fun to hear why you think 2018-19 is worse than 1995. Three hours of course...

Personally, with Lucha Underground gone we need a good sports entertainment company. A show where guys have a beer and laugh at the craziness going on on that show. Something that's a dash of fun to go with NJPW/AEW/somewhat NXT.

I'd love for WWE to give us fun. Big moments. Random segments of insanity. Fun characters. Go off the wall and get creative...

This isn't creative.

Also how did Brock win the belt? (Yes, a cash in, smartass. More specifically)

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Also how did Brock win the belt? (Yes, a cash in, smartass. More specifically)
Seth Curb Stomped Baron Corbins head in 3 times after corbin hit the end of days on becky to get the win, then brocks music hit, he entered the ring beat up seth, officially cashed in, a suplex and F5 later and brock is your new universal champion.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Seth Curb Stomped Baron Corbins head in 3 times after corbin hit the end of days on becky to get the win, then brocks music hit, he entered the ring beat up seth, officially cashed in, a suplex and F5 later and brock is your new universal champion.

Stolen prediction: Lacey pins Becky, then Brock instantly trucks Corbin before he touches the belt, cashes in so Corbin can gloat about being a former Universal Champ

Baron Corbin announcing himself as former Universal champion for heel heat when it really just makes him look like shit is the most 2019 WWE thing ever