Rap Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;dR0pwGNUpDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR0pwGNUpDU[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
Lil’ Kim Parades for Gay Pride in NYC

<center>
lil-kim-pride-parade-1.jpg
</center>
While most of the hip-hop and R&B community was in L.A. for the BET Awards, Lil’ Kim was celebrating the passage of the same-sex marriage law by riding in New York’s Gay Pride Parade. She danced atop an Asian-themed float in hot pink heels as her songs blared through the streets of Manhattan. Later in the evening, she performed at Latin Quarters nightclub. “Thank you Pride nyc!!! My G bf’s & gf’s are the best,” wrote Kimmy Blanco.

<center><style type="text/css"> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </style><!-- see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php --><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl>
<dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl>
</center>

Kairi

Reaction score
<center>
we-the-best-forever.jpg
</center>
DJ Khaled calls on a few of his famous friends for his star-studded Cash Money debut We the Best Forever, arriving July 19. Led by the smash singles “Welcome to My Hood” and “I’m on One,” the 12-track disc includes appearances from Young Jeezy and Ludacris (“Money”), Mary J. Blige, Fabolous, and Jadakiss (“It Ain’t Over Til It’s Over”), Busta Rhymes, Cee Lo Green, and Game (“Sleep When I’m Gone”), and Chris Brown, Keyshia Cole, and Ne-Yo on the R&B-flavored “Legendary.” Peep the official tracklisting below per Cash Money/Universal.

1. “I’m on One” feat. Drake, Rick Ross, & Lil Wayne
2. “Welcome to My Hood” feat. Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Wayne, & T-Pain
3. “Money” feat. Young Jeezy & Ludacris
4. “I’m Thuggin’” feat. Waka Flocka Flame & Ace Hood
5. “It Ain’t Over Til It’s Over” feat. Mary J. Blige, Fabolous, & Jadakiss
6. “Legendary” feat. Chris Brown, Keyshia Cole, & Ne-Yo
7. “Sleep When I’m Gone” feat. Busta Rhymes, Cee Lo Green, & Game
8. “Can’t Stop” feat. Birdman & T-Pain
9. “Future” feat. Ace Hood, Meek Mill, Wale, Vado, & Big Sean
10. “My Life” feat. Akon & B.o.B.
11. “A Million Lights” feat. Tyga, Cory Gunz, Mack Maine, Jae Millz, & Kevin Rudolf
12. “Welcome to My Hood (Remix)” feat. Ludacris, T-Pain, Busta Rhymes, Twista, Mavado, Birdman, Ace Hood, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Bun B, Game, & Waka Flocka Flame

Kairi

Reaction score
Beyoncé was on cloud nine after her history-making performance at Glastonbury on Sunday. Moments after coming off stage, a beaming B could hardly contain her excitement when reflecting on the career milestone.
“I’m completely high. It’s so surreal what just happened,” she told Lauren Laverne and Jo Whiley. “This is like a highlight of my career.”
The global superstar had been preparing the headlining set for about two months in advance. “I don’t normally do festivals and 175,000 people, and I was very nervous,” she said. “And everyone gave me so much love and I will never, ever, ever, ever forget this.”
She sent over the 90-minute set list to festival veteran and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin for approval, and believes that Jay-Z’s headline-making performance in 2008 opened the door for her.
“I was able to see my husband perform here a couple years ago and it was one of the most exciting nights for me, and I don’t know if I would have been asked to come if he didn’t do the performance,” revealed B.

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;xIq3pKEODqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIq3pKEODqg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;p4kVWCSzfK4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4kVWCSzfK4[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;5cn_fdCkZlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cn_fdCkZlc&feature=player_embedded#at=34[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
Nicki Minaj nominated for 'Best R&B/Hip-Hop...

Posted by User
<!-- .meta --><!-- .header -->
medium.0d59yeu084hg.png

<!-- .figure -->Nicki Minaj is nominated for 'Best R&B/Hip-Hop Artist' at The 2011 Teen Choice Awards. The awards show is only WEEKS AWAY! OMG, time flies when school is out! Voting is now open, so be sure to vote for Nicki Minaj. You can vote once a day per category! For More information check out the official Facebook page "FOX Teen Choice Awards" - http://www.facebook.com/teenchoiceawards and on Twitter - @TeenChoiceGirl. Let your voice be heard and VOTE EVERYDAY! See you LIVE, Sunday, Aug., 7 at 8/7central on FOX!

Kairi

Reaction score
David Guetta Says New Nicki Minaj Collaboration Will Shock the World

<center>
guetta-minaj.jpg
</center>
David Guetta and Nicki Minaj are burning up the charts with their pop smash “Where Them Girls At,” but the two have another record waiting in the wings that promises to surprise.

When the French DJ’s album Nothing But the Beat arrives on August 30, fans will get a double dose of the Young Money raptress, who raps on “Girls” and sings on another cut entitled “Turn Me On.”
“I am so proud of what [Nicki] did on this record because we know her for those crazy raps but the other record that we have, she is singing like—oh man. The world is gonna be shocked. Because they don’t know her like this,” Guetta told Billboard.com during a live chat. “And we came up with that amazing song and she just killed it.”
The album will arrive as a vocal and electronic double disc. The vocal portion is set to feature Lil Wayne, Usher, Akon, Chris Brown, and Jennifer Hudson, along with the second single “Little Bad Girl” featuring Taio Cruz and Ludacris.

Status
Not open for further replies.