Rap Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;3VBr9uQ-jPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VBr9uQ-jPI[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;dfpGRlpncOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfpGRlpncOs[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;1BHqsKdB9RE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BHqsKdB9RE[/video]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
[video=youtube;AxhbEuWu7y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxhbEuWu7y0[/video]

New Nip Hussle vid for imo a great song. Video is meh tho but idc.

Kairi

Reaction score
Game gets on his superhero swag on “Martians vs. Goblins,” his Mars-produced collaboration with Tyler, the Creator from his long-awaited R.E.D. Album, due August 23. In an exclusive interview with Rap-Up TV, the West Coast kingpin reveals how he linked up with the Odd Future leader.
“I met Tyler at this Diddy concert and dude is crazy, number one, he’s definitely fucking out of his mind,” recalls Game. “I’m the martian, I’m definitely not from here. And of course, he’s the goblin.”
His “Red Nation” collaborator Lil <NOBR style="COLOR: #95181c" id=itxthook0w2nobr class="itxtrst itxtrstnobr itxthooknobr">Wayne </NOBR> also appears on the song’s hook. “Weezy, he used to be the martian, but now he’s a goblin, so he’s on the hook doing one line,” shares Game. “It’s like kids from the ‘hood coming from nothing and now being multi-platinum recording artists and Tyler being big shot right now, we kind of superheroes. I go up against Spider-Man and Incredible Hulk in my verse, so hopefully Tyler gets that and he takes his that way.”

[video=youtube;e2I8Z6VruII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2I8Z6VruII&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
T.I. has been quietly serving time behind bars, but took a moment to reconnect with his fans online. The Atlanta rapper, who remains in an Arkansas facility on a probation violation, is expected to be released this fall. In his letter, he thanked his loyal supporters including his peers Lil Wayne, Nelly, Rick Ross, and B.o.B.
To show his appreciation for Team T.I., he plans to release a new song in the next couple weeks. He says that his latest experience has taught him valuable life lessons. “None of them is as strong as my determination to conquer my own imperfections and my will to WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!” he wrote.
Read Tip’s full message below.

What up world? Been a minute. I’d like to thank you all for the thousands of letters, cards, books, pictures and words of encouragement. I’m truly grateful. I’m sure you already know I’m nearing the end of this chapter of my life, and looking forward to taking all of the things I’ve learned with me while leaving all the rest of the “BS” behind. I’ve been tuned in somewhat to what’s been happening out there. I can’t even begin to tell y’all how much being on the outside looking in, having to witness all that’s going on (and not going on) in the game affects me. Not being able to do what I love especially. It’s like a whole other sentence within itself. But I really do appreciate all the love, respect, shout outs and salutations during this very difficult period in my life. Everybody from da homies Weezy, Killa Mike, R. Rozay my lil bruh B.o.B, Terrence J (106 & Park) and my “durty” Nelly. Regardless of whether the gestures were the greatest or the smallest, they still meant the world to me. REAL TALK. The separation from my art has definitely sparked an inferno of inspiration that will soon be felt by all. As a matter of fact, to show my appreciation to those that have been in support of me and granted the requests of TEAM T.I. I’ll be releasing a record in the near future (couple of weeks tops) to hold y’all over til I get back in action. During this time of seclusion I have developed a mind full of thoughts, ideas, plans and strategies of change to incorporate into my professional endeavors, as well as my personal lifestyle. But none of them is as strong as my determination to conquer my own imperfections and my will to WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!
I love, respect and appreciate all those who have stood beside me and I have accepted those you didn’t. But one things for sure and two for certain. As long as the Most High blesses me with the ability to live and breathe….My campaign will continue!!! Stronger, smarter, bigger and better than ever. For those that doubt that…

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah yeah yeah T.I you'll be back in prison for something stupid 3 weeks after you get out.

Kairi

Reaction score
Does Wiz Khalifa look like a thief? Barney’s New York in Beverly Hills think so. Nevermind that Wiz Khalifa spent $16,000 on shoes for girlfriend Amber Rose within minutes of the incident.
According to Radar Online, Amber Rose and Wiz visited Barney’s in upscale Beverly Hills with both of their families and Wiz Khalifa splurged on women’s shoes for Amber and other members of her family before heading upstairs to the men’s department. Unfortunately, he was unrecognizable to the store’s employees who treated him like he was going to steal something.
A patron who claimed to be in the store at the same time as Amber and Wiz said:
“After his spending spree on the shoes, Wiz went up to the ultra expensive men’s department floor, but instead of rolling out the red carpet for him they refused to help the poor guy! Not only did they fail to recognize him they actually thought that that he was a thief and treated him like one! It was only when somebody pointed out to them who the guy actually was that they back-tracked somewhat.”
After the snub, Wiz is said to have rejoined Amber and crew, and they quickly left the store

Read more: Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Snubbed @ Barneys? | Necole Bitchie.com

Kairi

Reaction score
11qir61.jpg

Brisbane Queenslanders hit back after Tyler, the Creator Brands Australia as a 'Country of Racists'
FIERCE debate has broken out as Queenslanders hit back at a US rapper's claims that Brisbane's population is racist.

Tyler Okonma, aka Tyler the Creator, the frontman for controversial Los Angeles based hip-hop group Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, claimed on his social networking site Twitter that he had been the victim of a racial slurs in a Brisbane KFC restaurant.

Prominent Queenslanders and multicultural groups have defended the state, criticising the group also known as Odd Future or by the abbreviation OFWGKTA for their homophobic and misogynist lyrics with references to drugs, murder and rape.

Brisbane hairdressing entrepreneur Stefan Ackerie said the rappers claims were "ill-informed and incorrect".

"I've been here about 50 years, I've never had an incident (of racism)," Mr Ackerie said. "For someone to make such as statement is ignorant."

Brisbane hotelier Sarosh Mehta said while elements of racism existed in Queensland, on the whole it was a "tolerant state".

Mr Mehta said he felt little sympathy for a rap group that used discriminatory language.

"But one time is one time too many, we love to position ourselves as a multicultural melting pot, we're tolerant but there is still an element of racism around with those who are culturally insensitive against (some) people," he said.

"That's including our own indigenous people who face a lot racism day to day."

Ethnic Communities Council of Queensland Advocacy and policy officer Fiona Caniglia said it was impossible to label Queensland as a racist state.

"Any example for racism needs to be addressed. This has raised the debate . . . we can't afford to just say we're not racist. We must have the dialogue about the issue," she said. "We support debate around racism and we do need a state-wide strategy here in Queensland."

African Australian Association of Queensland President Johnson Oyelodi said he was shocked to hear allegations the group had experienced racism.

"Normally artists from the US are welcomed; in my experience I don't think Queensland is more racist."
Fan Ollie Wykeham, 25, said there was no racism in the crowd at the group's concert at West End venue The Hi-Fi on Sunday night.

"People appreciated them and there was definitely no racism towards them," he said.

"They were highlighting the race divide in their audience . . . the fact that their audience only had two black people turn up."

Kairi

Reaction score
Natassia “Kreayshawn” Zolot, a white rapper from Oakland, California is defending the use of the “n-word” in a Twitter post, saying that everybody uses the word where she grew up, according to Voice-online.co.uk.

Zolot posted a tweet saying “People are actin so funny omg lol. I got 200k views. Not 200k dollars. WTF you want from a n****a? DMX voice [sic].”

Zolot defended the post recently saying:
In Oakland, Asian people will call Mexicans that. A Mexican will call a black dude that. A white person will call an Asian that. Everyone calls each other that. I feel like that word is used in the low-income community more than anything. I can see if I was some rich crazy trick and I was just saying this because it’s hip-hop,” Kreayshawn said, “I was raised around this. Me and my sisters were all raised around this. People call me that. But personally I’m not flaunting it around.’’
Zolot rose to Internet fame after her “Gucci Gucci” music video was viewed over 2 million times, landing her a record deal with Columbia Records. Writer Timmhotep Aku recently slammed the rapper, saying “Kreayshawn is better laughed at than acclaimed.”

Kairi

Reaction score
Following performances from Lil Wayne, Big Boi, and Wiz Khalifa, Eminem capped off a hip-hop-heavy lineup at Bonnaroo with his debut appearance at the festival in Manchester, Tennessee. Invading the What Stage to the tune of “Won’t Back Down,” Slim Shady ran through old and new material, dressed casually in camouflage shorts, a Bad Meets Evil tee, hoodie, and black hat.
“It’s been a minute since I been to the South. Did y’all miss us or what?” Em asked sweaty festival-goers before performing his Lil Wayne-assisted single “No Love” off last year’s Recovery. “When I say Wayne, ya’ll say Weezy!” he chanted, but the Young Money captain, who played hours earlier, did not appear.
He did, however, trade verses with fellow Detroit MC Royce Da 5’9” during a Bad Meets Evil set that included their newest song “Lighters” as lighters and cell phones ignited the night sky, finishing with an encore of “Lose Yourself.”

[video=youtube;H65PtVGwwhk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65PtVGwwhk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube;1KUEhMaWkJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KUEhMaWkJQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
Lil’ Kim Goes Clubbin’ After Mother’s Wedding

<CENTER>
lil-kim-club-57-2.jpg
</CENTER>
Lil’ Kim was all smiles while appearing alongside transgender model Amanda Lepore at Club 57 at Providence in New York City on Saturday night (June 11). The Queen Bee walked the carpet in a body-hugging black gown, dripping with diamond jewelry. She donned the same dress to her mother’s wedding earlier in the day. Kim and her brother participated in the ceremony, which she shared with her fans. “I asked my Dad if he would give my Mom away lol :) He just stared at me :) lmao!!” joked the rap diva.

Status
Not open for further replies.