Rap Battle Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

^ you suck worse then Jake :smh

Whoa Rell,"Pippen to Mike" dat was fucking bad (in the good way)!

Famous' last one was awgud, I wanna see Rells last one :yes:

I would win this tbh, :shifty:

Rell

Reaction score
Well, heres the 3rd round knockout :winky:

My Round 3/Last rap is below Rell. Let's go one last round.

Run your mouth & i'll tutor//I'll shut your ass down like im on a fucking computer//I'm for real & serious with this//Cause i'm always throwing out $100 Dollar bills//I got that mindstate of a gangster from the 40's//That meets the business mind of Motown's Berry Gordy//I'm on my 25th hour//Rhymes so dirrty imma have to go take another shower//I'm doing this for my smurf Sean Bell//And I pray to god that the cops that killed him will sit & burn in hell//Rell i'm just trying to keep it serious with you//I ain't gonna diss you//I ain't even gonna risk it//Shit my smurf here's a KFC biscuit//

Again?

Listen, I know they say if you want something, then peruse it
but Famou$, you've tried twice and you still couldn't do it
The first attempt was garbage, the 2nd was worse
and you still felt the need to come back for a 3rd verse?
Fam, your kidding yourself if you think you're as bad as me
I'll probably have better competition battling MaJe$ty
your freestyles is wack, everything you spit is trash to me
give up, go back to flipping burgers at applebees
"Rhymes so dirrty" Please, you'll get ate for dinner kid
Its over, I think its obvious who the winner is

edit: can we get judges?

Hometown Kid

Wow, I never thought I would hear the words "peruse" and "applebees" in a battle rap...:roflmao:

CT Styles

Alright Maje$ty. I accept. I listen to rap all the time but have never done a rap battle so I'll be back with one. I'm not even gonna take this seriously.

CT Styles

Beginning - Clap your hands, 1, 2, 3 as we begin to bag the shit outta Majesty!

First off I needa get this off my chest//You're a stupid dumb fuck, no you ain't the best//I better watch out because he might lock me from the sun//Then he might tell me that I don't have fun//Now that I said that, he might comment on my dick//I better get outta here this might get sick//Bottom line is I suck at rap battles//But I don't make out I've done it since I was shaking rattles//Majesty's battle was as funny as fuck//And I really couldn't give a fuck if I suck//My final line to finish this off//Majesty, you a dumb ten year old now fuck off.

Yeah, I suck at it!

Qwake

^ wasnt really that bad, I mean, it beat the hell outta Majesty's shit, ya heard!? :yes:

:g: I think Rell may have just beaten Famous...that applebees shit made me laugh and if people give a fuck I might have to make me up a rap and beat you :shifty:

Qwake

Yo, Famous, Rell, you bitches think you are good!
I could rap better den you ni66az when I was young in my hood.
You both act like you gangster'ed coz your from the U.S or A
Well Im from New Zealand baby, so Tushay :)p)
You rapped to 3 rounds seeing who would win this War
Well Im here now people so Rell, Fam theres the door!
After this I hope you two don't still think you're cool
Because if you do then I will continue to take you to school!

^ There ends my first ever rap! If you don't like it then who gives a crap// if you liked it and thought it was great then come with me, no hate lets go have a good time and masterbate!(from MaJesty) :shifty:

hehe, I got pretty bored...I don't give a fuck if I suck tbh so diss me if you shall :p (wiats for rell to diss him) :smh