Rant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Dont call me an anti tnaer Qwan :nonono: I watch tna every week, and enjoy most of it, but I bash it when Roxxi starts up his shit... Even then I usually bash roxxi/defend wwe, instead of tna. But its no secret I prefer wwe. But anyways, if this was all about being happy with your own opinions, there wouldnt be a need for a forum. forums are all for asking others opinions, stating your own, wanting others opinions and even trying to change others sometimes... Just my opinion though :D :laugh:
Dude, coming in on page 2 in an argument you're having with somebody else and stating that this type of storyline is disrespectful when somebody just DIED in a similar manner is a disrespectful thing to do is not "starting shit." It's stating a fact that anybody would agree with. Don't act like I came here to start anything, you're the one who jumped up to scream simply because I decided to post here.

Haze187

Reaction score
No your problem is you think you're never wrong, you think your right and your opinion is the law. If I say something I say it you put in your 2 cents and move on don't start making threads over it to make the arguement larger and bring in your little friends to help you and not reply for like 3 days then come back in when your friends debated for you, if you start an arguement stick by for the whole arguement. I already know what your philosophy is you go by "its not the Attitude Era" and you accept everything that is being thrown at you because "its not the Attitude Era" well guess what Attitude Era isn't the standard so stop using it as an excuse for shit angles. Now we are who make the wrestling business and I believe that we have a voice on what we want to watch, if you wanna watch that shit then hooray to you, I don't so ill run my mouth about it. I just threw in my thoughts but you come in making the arguement bigger than it is. Simply put I moved on from it, I am more interested in talking about the recent picks in the suplemental draft, you staying on this shit, move on. This is my last post on this thread I don't want to keep saying the same shit over and over.
And please stop defending WWE like you work for the company you're worst than Glenn Gilbertti.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yeah MikeSmackdown!!!

Tna'z better!

they gotz scaffold matches in which peoplez dies in!!!

how-bout wwfagz tryz to top that!

so HA!

MikeRaw

^Lol, are you saying that Ive had arguments with you before? TBH, I cant even say Ive seen you here before really...

Also, my opinion isnt the law, far from it, but i cant write that all again, read the posts above yours.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well f'u too then...

geez...

(walks with head down in sadness back to the tna-hellinathread discussion area in shame)

Kaedon

Reaction score
No, what hards to understand is people asking for storylines, twists, fresh feuds, etc, then getting it, and then complaining before it even starts.

Its not. People wants twists, fresh feuds and storylines like you said. They just want them to revolve around the athletes/wrestlers instead of revolving around a 62 year old man who is NOT an active wrestler.

People want twists but they want twists they can see coming. If you REALLY swerve them, they get mad. See: The Fingerpoke Of Doom, matches a la Benoit/OJ and Kane/Chavo, When Someone They Dont See Winning Wins (Orton at 24), and a whole shitload of others. Every one of these and many more have been fucking whined about over and over ad nausum.

JC Punk

Reaction score
I really like the Cena and HHH thing and Y2J and HBK it really gets the crowd going like when HBK got " hurt " the crowd was of course booing the hell out of jericho. Cena hopefully will come out on top of the feud and win the belt. Also i hope HBK beats the shit out of Jericho.