Rant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
^You answered your own question though Rell. those people dont want CZW... these people DO watch wwe, and no matter what, whatever they do is wrong. Your right though, have your own opinion, and in real life, I do , and Im not concerned about others for the most part, but on this forum its for debating opinions.

I see what you're saying, but again, since people say CZW sucks donkey balls, I'm not going to jump all over them with the "you've never seen it" argument, I'll simply let it go. To each his own. I happen to enjoy a lot of what TNA does, for the most part, the majority of this board is pretty much anti-TNA. I mean, you, CMS, Kaedon, This Guy, Montana, etc. You guys would go as far as calling Big Show a great mat technician, before you say anything that puts TNA over lol, does it bother me? Nope. I like it, so its all good.

And just to put it out there, I like WWE. I don't watch as much wrestling (as a whole) as I used to, but for the most part, my WWE related post are usually positive.

Matt Sydal = :king:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Why do you people care about complaints anyway? Shouldn't YOUR opinion be thee only opinion of any importance? I mean, I myself am a CZW fan. About 85% of this board would tell you CZW is probably the worst display of wrestling they've ever seen (though they've never seen an actual show, go figure) does it anger or annoy me? Not at all. Complain all you want, hate all you want, right or wrong, it doesn't change how I feel about the product, so who gives a fuck?

If you love it, fine, if you hate it...fine, no reason to clash over it.

Its childish. When me of all people am calling anything childish, you know you're in trouble lol.

:poster_stupid: qwan-ya-queer!!

didn't cha no that CzW is a wanna be cool like tna...:kamikaze:

And like it was a tna wreslter'er that like died during a scaffold-match...cuz tnas the only thing Kool enough to do a scaffold match, cuz tna is like....theyz no's what I like, its like...every day on impact, they gotz some hardcore old ecw match...and like every1 there at the impact center is likke....T-N-A!!!T-N-A!!!

but at czw, themz like a bunch of posers that can't do anything cool....

and wwFaggotz is gay for makign fun of Chris Candildo's death...he died on that scaffold match...did you wwe-markz forget about that?!

yet, here'z you is making fun of it with yo-stupid Mad Mcmahon storylinez...

this is why hazz is beettter meember then MikeSmackdown, cuz maze like noz that tna is cooler'er

:stab:

Haze187

Reaction score
^Your storyline is full of non-facts.
Firstly, you just said that ollie cant speak for everyone with his opinions, and he cqan have his own, yet ihe shouldnt speak for everyone, but then you go and say that the whole storyline sucks, but that was only your opinions. Make up your mind. Just because in your opinion it sucks, doesnt mean everyone thinks it does.
No shit its my opinion just like it is his.

Secondly, what are you talking about with the news stuff?
No because many people thought it was real including me for a second. So next time a wrestler dies in the ring people will be like "just another fake angle".

If people hate a storyline just because its not real, thats reatarded. That was the point of this rant. I dont get why people are upset that its "not real" BECAUSE as was the point of this rant, its not supposedf to be real, because its a tv show! Its not a sporting event... these are characters on tv, and this happened to the character of Mr.McMahon...
No people hate it because its tasteless. Even if its real or not its tasteless. Why do you keep using the "its a tv show" excuse? Didn't I already ripped that arguement apart, so because its a tv show it means I and everyone else have to like what's on it? Use a better excuse.

Also, since when is this another death angle?
Didn't you say this could be a "someone trying to kill Vince" storyline?

Bottomline is you bring in bullshit points with bullshit arguements. You get mad over my opinion then you start talking shit. If I say I didn't like that I didn't what the fuck do you want me to do? Like it because you like it? I don't care what you like, I care about what I like. Basically I thought it was uneccessary and I didn't like it. Now answer me this, was that the only way to get out of giving free money on a show? There is 1001 ways off getting out of it and he had to choose the most Blue one.

MikeRaw

Dont call me an anti tnaer Qwan :nonono: I watch tna every week, and enjoy most of it, but I bash it when Roxxi starts up his shit... Even then I usually bash roxxi/defend wwe, instead of tna. But its no secret I prefer wwe. But anyways, if this was all about being happy with your own opinions, there wouldnt be a need for a forum. forums are all for asking others opinions, stating your own, wanting others opinions and even trying to change others sometimes... Just my opinion though :D :laugh:

Rell

Reaction score
:poster_stupid: qwan-ya-queer!!

didn't cha no that CzW is a wanna be cool like tna...:kamikaze:

And like it was a tna wreslter'er that like died during a scaffold-match...cuz tnas the only thing Kool enough to do a scaffold match, cuz tna is like....theyz no's what I like, its like...every day on impact, they gotz some hardcore old ecw match...and like every1 there at the impact center is likke....T-N-A!!!T-N-A!!!

but at czw, themz like a bunch of posers that can't do anything cool....

and wwFaggotz is gay for makign fun of Chris Candildo's death...he died on that scaffold match...did you wwe-markz forget about that?!

yet, here'z you is making fun of it with yo-stupid Mad Mcmahon storylinez...

this is why hazz is beettter meember then MikeSmackdown, cuz maze like noz that tna is cooler'er

:stab:

lol the impact center :laugh2:

MikeRaw

No shit its my opinion just like it is his, he has no opinion because he's kissing your ass.

No because many people thought it was real including me for a second. So next time a wrestler dies in the ring people will be like "just another fake angle".

No people hate it because its tasteless. Even if its real or not its tasteless. Why do you keep using the "its a tv show" excuse? Didn't I already ripped that arguement apart, so because its a tv show it means I and everyone else have to like what's on it? Use a better excuse.

Didn't you say this could be a "someone trying to kill Vince" storyline?

Bottomline is you bring in bullshit points with bullshit arguements. You get mad over my opinion then you start talking shit. If I say I didn't like that I didn't what the fuck do you want me to do? Like it because you like it? I don't care what you like, I care about what I like. Basically I thought it was uneccessary and I didn't like it. Now answer me this, was that the only way to get out of giving free money on a show? There is 1001 ways off getting out of it and he had to choose the most Blue one.

You may think you ripped my its a tv show argument a part, but you cant rip facts apart. I wasnt giving my opinion on it beign a tv show, it IS a tv show. Which is why its under "entertainment" instead of "sports: (at least where I live) and wwe matker itself as a tv show now. Thats the point. Its not supposed to trick people into it being real, its supposed to be watched as a tv show. Go fuck yourself.

Rell

Reaction score
But anyways, if this was all about being happy with your own opinions, there wouldnt be a need for a forum. forums are all for asking others opinions, stating your own, wanting others opinions and even trying to change others sometimes... Just my opinion though :D :laugh:

Yeah I know, but saying "Whats your opinion on Matt Hardy being drafted to ECW" and "Who's the best young talent in WWE" are very different from saying "Don't complain" or "Stop whining"

I mean, isn't saying stop complaining taking away from others opinion to begin with. Stop complaining could be translated into "Stop having your own opinion and agree with ours"

because, a complaint and an opinion are pretty much the same :smokin:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
matt Sigh-Dell is a loser...

he'z like a tna wanna be x divsion ...

cuz only x divvison is beet'er wrerstlers in thee wolrd cuz they'z real!

MikeRaw

Yeah I know, but saying "Whats your opinion on Matt Hardy being drafted to ECW" and "Who's the best young talent in WWE" are very different from saying "Don't complain" or "Stop whining"

I mean, isn't saying stop complaining taking away from others opinion to begin with. Stop complaining could be translated into "Stop having your own opinion and agree with ours"

because, a complaint and an opinion are pretty much the same :smokin:

No, saying stop whinign is an attempt at making this forum a better place. Have your opinions, and at the end of the day, people still will, like if i didnt want opinions, I wouldve asked for this thread to be locked, but I made it so that people would give their opinions on my rant.
It doesnt mean people need to agree with me, but I made my longass rant, giving my opinion, and putting down others, to start off, and now they can (and have) given their own opinions, which ar being debated now. So Im not trying to stop people from having opinions, Im making my own, and trying to explain to people that their complaints seem stupid. But they still have opinions.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
TAN!

ha!

wwf can suck it...

tnaz storys r beeter'er and mor-emotinal and good'er cuz its bout RESTLING!

not gay mad mcahon and his songs about money...cuz theirs STUPDI!

TNA!

c'mon Tna'Peepz...to The Impact-Center We Shall Go!!!

Hometown Kid

Nice Rell you've turned this thread into a TNA vs. the wrestling world argument...

MikeRaw

No he hasnt because I dont have much against tna. I enjoy them, especially the x division, but I hate oparts of it too. And if someone made a thread there similar to this one, about why people shouldnt hate tna, Id read it as well, and debate too, but Imnot arguing against tna now. Im arguing that even wwe fans are shitting on wwe ATM.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
TNA!!! TNA!!!

Cunt-Zit-Wussies aka CZW is for wannabe tna wrestlers...but they can't doo cool moves...

ring of H(kaedons/durkturkeys)mo's is for stpuidz!

wwfaTtties is for cheap stupid cena-guyz....and Triple A,cuz he'z like batteries and cheatz to win like stpuid EDGe...

god...thats why christiana cage is bettetr'er