[RANKED] WWE Jobbers Mini Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Oh, I didn't see this post. Apologies. I believe Sky was on Peter, I don't think Lethal was? I remember that Sky, Doddsy and Ekko voted him
You are cool this update and doing it on my phone blows donkey ass. Tap-a-Talk is easier than this for now.

Yeah I saw that. I am just checking it all.

Doddsy started it, Sky followed then she unvoted as well I just got to Juice laughing about Peter asking that.

Then Reag votes Juice and Sky moved her vote to Juice too.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
My concern with Sky is she's just going with what might gain traction like following Lethal today, and doesn't feel as genuine as she usually does. I won't be too hard on D1 reasons though as the game was super slow

Reactions: Lethal

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
It's tough not being able to ISO posts as that is my play style usually

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
My concern with Sky is she's just going with what might gain traction like following Lethal today, and doesn't feel as genuine as she usually does. I won't be too hard on D1 reasons though as the game was super slow
Can you blame me though? There's jack shit to go on

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yeah that was my thought reading through but the few games I have played with her she is all over the place with votes especially on day one
It's tough not being able to ISO posts as that is my play style usually
Yeah I have just read through a couple times since we are only at 300 posts usually there is like 1500 by now and I can't keep up and I feel 48 hours behind

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I guess what I have seen and read through all of this is Peter was called out for asking what ranked was. Doddsy dropped a vote for it and others followed. He told you he was trying to get activity. Sky followed as well as Juice for that reasoning because he is no noob. Then Ekko I believe.

Juice was asked if her saying sleepy was a PR and she can't see why that is a power role. Which is basically the same thing every one jumped on Peter about which has lead all conversations to this point.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Can you blame me though? There's jack shit to go on
Oh no I get it we lost our cop. So now it's looking at what was left from the day before.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think Lethal is town as well

I also think that leaves me with a POE of CP, Ekko, Doddsy, Sky or thereabouts

vote Ekko

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The SK killed either TP or Reag which tells me they're someone who knows what they're doing. Probably CP or Doddsy then. Coulda been Retep too though I think the SK would probably be 1x BP or something like that so not too likely.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ekko is kind of acting odd yeah. But is that necessarily a scum tell?
It's not, but frankly you asking me this makes me wanna flip him and go for you next if he's scum :cozy

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
It's not, but frankly you asking me this makes me wanna flip him and go for you next if he's scum :cozy
You said what I hoped you'd say. This is a very Tweet thought process. You're town.

Unvote
Vote Ekko

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And to actually engage you on this, how AI is this PR talk that Lethal and you are trying to nail Juice on atm? Wasn't there a game a while back where she got sussed/lynched for that reason except that time it was QT and not PR?

If anyone wants free town points they can try and find the game and also tell me what alignment she was that time. I don't recall her alignment in that game, or if she was the one who got sussed to begin with. Coulda been somebody else, idk

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You said what I hoped you'd say. This is a very Tweet thought process. You're town.

Unvote
Vote Ekko
I don't believe that you believe this