Randy Orton's new Tattoos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

6cb15qc82g3k486ovq8.jpg

oytxuhqhqo7dc7hyrew.jpg

There's some pics for those who missed it last night. But what you guys think. I think there fucking awesome the only thing is they need to be darkened more. Which I have a feeling he is working on as parts are dark and some aren't. But yeah l'm definitely digging the new sleeves.

MikeRaw

They're alright. Don't really give a shit though, lol. But ya, they help his new darker gimmick.

B-Bomb

Reaction score
They are pretty cool and fit his gimmick perfectly.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I love tatts. And Orton's got some wicked one's. The new full sleeves are pretty awesome i reckon that he will probably get them darkened up and wouldn't surprise me if we see them change and darker by next week. With it being a lot of work and a big job thats why they will be light he probs work on the shading over next week or so. If not they still look fucking mint as they are. The skulls and doves look wicked and really fit his heel character. I wonder who he got to do them for him bet it set him back a lot of cash too.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
pretty sick, It'll be weird seeing him in the ring his first couple of matches back. This makes me want to see Orton vs Punk now, the ink between them is insane.

Nation

I don't mind tattoos at all but i think it's a little to much. I don't mind Punk though because he has always had a lot of them but with Randy it might take a while to get used to.

1chiban

Reaction score
What is it with WWE and lots of tattoos. Everyone is getting more and more - Rey has hundreds now, as does Edge. Punk and Taker always had them (well not always but you get the point) so I don't mind that but a lot of inking going on in Stamford atm

NinoBrown

Reaction score
After watching Punk for a couple of months now, I don't really think he has that much. He has few noticable big ones but the rest are small and are inbetween the larger ones.

Cenaspinner84

Reaction score
i like em i got a question how does randy get his hair cut is it shaved completely or does he get it with like a .05 or something like that.. just curious

Airfixx

They do look like a work in progress at the mo', but lookin' good much the same.

I wonder who he got to do them for him bet it set him back a lot of cash too.

Wouldn't completely suprise me if he got them done for free.... He'd effectively be a walking advert for wherever it was that did do them. All he'd need to do is name drop them it a tattoo mag if he get's any attention for them and they'd be quids in.

I'm a big tattoo fan.... Well, good lookin' ones at least... Kinda suprising I never had one done myself... Doubt I will now I've reached this somewhat less-tender age.

Austin_316

Reaction score
I think they are sweet and yeah need to be darkened a bit and they give him a different look as no other wrestler has his arma tattooed like that.

noumenon

I read he spent 30 hours or something ridiculous like that getting tattooed that week. I'm in the chair for an hour and I start bugging out...lol. I'm sure they still need some work done on them. As for the tattoos in the WWE....

Orton has some cool shit, even though I usually hate the tribal stuff.

Punk's are just ridiculous...he's got some silly shit. I'm really not into that new era style.

Taker's are old and faded and just make his arms look grey...and the lovely blotched out SARA on his throat.

Edge's are cool since he said he just gets one to represent different parks of his life.

Jeff's is stupid as hell.

Ricky Ortiz looks to have a pretty cool piece on his arm... pretty similar to what I'm having done actually.