Randy Orton's new Tattoos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I read he spent 30 hours or something ridiculous like that getting tattooed that week. I'm in the chair for an hour and I start bugging out...lol. I'm sure they still need some work done on them. As for the tattoos in the WWE....

Orton has some cool shit, even though I usually hate the tribal stuff.

Punk's are just ridiculous...he's got some silly shit. I'm really not into that new era style.

Taker's are old and faded and just make his arms look grey...and the lovely blotched out SARA on his throat.

Edge's are cool since he said he just gets one to represent different parks of his life.

Jeff's is stupid as hell.

Ricky Ortiz looks to have a pretty cool piece on his arm... pretty similar to what I'm having done actually.
Stupid as hell? It obviously means something to him, and is of some importance to him. In fact, I know it is, because he talked about it on the Hardy Boyz DVD. So to call something "stupid as hell" just shows your ignorance and arrogance.

noumenon

I'm giving MY opinion on the tattoos in the WWE. I never said it didn't mean anything to him. All I'm saying is that in my opinion is looks kind of silly.

Ballin

Reaction score
I can't really see them with that view and I didn't even notice them on RAW.

But I really like Santino's tat. Kennedy's are cool. WWE.com did a big special on tattoed superstars. I think they still have the gallery and stories behind them on that website. Not sure though.

Reaction score
There are some of the tattoo and what they mean:

He said the rose on his arm was for his daughter Alanna.
He has a bible verse Peter chapter 1 verses 5-6 Be sober be vilgentte, your advarsry the devil as a lion is waiting to devour you. Its something like that.

the red tattos are doves

J

Stupid as hell? It obviously means something to him, and is of some importance to him. In fact, I know it is, because he talked about it on the Hardy Boyz DVD. So to call something "stupid as hell" just shows your ignorance and arrogance.

That is why your one of my favorite members. I agree 100%. People thinks Punk's pepsi symbol is stupid. But you know what if it mean's something to him more power to him. Tattooing is a moder form of expression. As long as your happy with the way you express yourself fuck everyone else.

kingovkings

Reaction score
30 hours in the chair Man he must be mad. The longest Ive sat is for hour and half and that was with 3 breaks lmao. But yeah it don't matter what ya get inked it all means something to someone. Me personally I'm like edge and millions of other peeps out there i get them at different part and stages of my life, They represent thing that have happened to me or that are important. But if you are gonna get something so permanent it gonna mean something to you. You don't or should i say you shouldn't mark up ya body if it doesn't mean anything or its for the sake of it coz everyone else has one.

But on topic. Orton tattoos are pretty mint, His tribal one's matched up pretty well and looked real good. I like his new sleeves too, But think his is mad doing it in 1 go if indeed he did. But yeah the rock.

LMAO at the botched up laser treatment That looks like taker has had done. you should never ever ever and i mean ever get a girlfriend/boyfriend wife/husband inked on you its just wrong and 99.9% of the time they end up getting covered up or lasered off(badly) or just regretted big time.

noumenon

Hah, yeah...absolutely. My girlfriend and I have discussed getting something for each other...but never each other's name. I've got various things going on. My left arm is half sleeved...all sorts of sea and fishing themes going on... I've got my dog's paw print on the other arm along with a few other things (which I think I read Punk did too).
I read Orton gets his tatts done by one of the worlds top ranked tribal guys, and it all started to cover up a small U.S.M.C. tattoo he had.

J

Someone gave a few examples a while back. As for Edge I know he's got a tattoo to commemorate every gimmick he's had. Kinda cool. But that's just what I heard.

noumenon

Yeah, well...he's got the Brood cross on his forearm which he said was what he considers his breakthrough gimmick. The star obviously symbolizes the RATED R SUPERSTAR gimmick. Then he has the "voodoo" style skulls...not sure what that's about. And "RISE ABOVE" bannered on his arm. I think that's about it.

LMAO...how about the actual size sun on Big Daddy V's tits..:crazy: