Randy Orton Quiting?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

So last night, we saw Orton give a stunning ultimatum...The McMahon's either fire Adamle or Orton walks.

In my humble (and often wrong) opinion this will lead to one of three things.

1. The McMahon's refuse to fire Adamle, Orton backtracks on his end of the deal. Sets up a feud between Orton and the McMahons.

2. The McMahon's come in and fire Adamle. Aligning themselves with "the most valuable commodity on Raw" against the top faces in Orton's path to the title.

3. The McMahons refuse to fire Adamle. Orton quits. Next week we see him on Smackdown challenging HHH for the title and continuing the decade long feud between Orton and HHH.

Personally, I would like to see Orton vs the McMahons. I would hate to see Orton go to SD. Either way, there are a lot of scenarios that can help shake things up on Raw.

What do you think will happen?

Switchy

Reaction score
I haven't actually seen Raw yet but I think this could be an oppurtunity for Orton to move to SD if it is ever going to happen. I wouldn't like that to happen because I think it is best to keep Edge and Orton on seperate brands.

As for the other options my favourite one is Orton and the McMahon's. I can see Shane in Orton's corner helping him win matches and using his authority to turn all the decisions in Orton's favour and I think it would create some interesting storylines.

The feud between Orton and the McMahon's seems like an interesting idea, but it's nothing I would be in a hurry to see compared to the the alliance option and if they were to feud now I can't see it being a short feud so that could interrupt any WM feuds involving Orton. Also as for the in ring action I can't see Orton and Shane pulling off anything amazing so if they were to feud I can't see it being worthwhile.

So I think the best choice for WWE and the fans would be to have Orton fform an alliance with the McMahon's but if that was to happen I would like to see what happenbs to Mike Adamle. I could see WWE taking him off TV for a while seeing as he is training for the ring and have him make a surprise return around Judgement Day time and maybe have a mini--feud with Orton or something.

EDIT: Thinking about it with the involvemnt of the McMahon's in a feud or an alliance do any of you guys also think it could lead to the return of Vince sooner or later?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Id like to see Orton on smack down but TBH i think he will stay on Raw. I think storyline wise, He will end up having the backing of the McMahon's and they will have his back while he climbs back to the top for the title. Plus i also see the return of Vince through this angle it would be a great way to bring him back. If and it is a big if Orton does move to Smack Down then i think Edge will have to go to Raw when he returns. I don't think they will have both edge and Orton on the same brand well IMO anyway.

Wrestling Station

3. The McMahons refuse to fire Adamle. Orton quits. Next week we see him on Smackdown challenging HHH for the title and continuing the decade long feud between Orton and HHH.
As I can remember, he didnt say that he will quit Raw, he said that he will quit WWE. I dont think that this will make him go to SD!
But, the McMahons can make a deal with him, that they can trade him to SD! just to keep him and Adamle away from each other.
HHH vs Orton im not too keen about it. I think next week's Raw will answer so many questions. As we will have DX in action (so HHH will be in Raw). We would have some confrontations towards this as you mentioned.

J

I will be super pissed if Orton goes to Smackdown. I can't even fucking get Smackdown and I have been awaiting the return of Orton for months. If I don't get to see him Fuck WWE.

CenaMark54

Wrestlemania 25:

Orton vs Batista: World Title Match
Shane w/Priceless vs Cena: Hardcore Match

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
This could be a storyline to get Randy to Smackdown? Smackdown needs him right now more then Raw does so it makes Sense IMO.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I can't see that happening because if those two matches were to happen then it would probably involve some tag matches on Raw which would involve Batista and Cena teaming together which would make no sense seeing as they had previosuly feuded with eachother and aren't exactly friends.

The other reason I can't see those matches happening is because of all the talk of Batista/Cena headlining WM but I could easily see Punk Vs Orton and Rey (who could maybe start teaming with Punk on Raw) Vs Shane in the hardcore match.

EDIT: ^^ meant for CM54

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
^^I can't see that happening because if those two matches were to happen then it would probably involve some tag matches on Raw which would involve Batista and Cena teaming together which would make no sense seeing as they had previosuly feuded with eachother and aren't exactly friends.

The other reason I can't see those matches happening is because of all the talk of Batista/Cena headlining WM but I could easily see Punk Vs Orton and Rey (who could maybe start teaming with Punk on Raw) Vs Shane in the hardcore match.

EDIT: ^^ meant for CM54

I can see Mike Adamle "firing" Randy Orton from the WWE after his feud with Punk, something like Orton RKOing Adamle or punting him in the head, (or both) And then the Smackdown GM (Vickie) hires him on Smackdown to personally get rid of the Undertaker or maye HHH? i can see those storyline's happening.

Lord Magnus

Reaction score
Damn..the absolute last place I want Orton at is Smackdown. Keep him on Raw wasting time and having chinlock matches.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Shane and Steph will tell Orton that if he wants Adamle gone he has to beat him in a match. If Adamle wins he stays GM and Punk can't touch him or quit. Punk/Austin (since it will be a 3 hour special) will make Orton lose allowing Adamle to stay GM but keeping Orton on Raw. Pretty simple IMO.

Reaction score
Could this just be a plan to switch the GMs? Steph and Shane say they wont fire Adamle, but instead what they'll do is trade him with Vickie?

I dont know how well this would work, it would leave Undertaker with no foe on SD, but at the same time it might free him up to fued with others? I think Umaga has been the rumoured opponent as of late.

On RAW Vickie could try and allign herself with Kane at first, to help take out Rey - but then might turn to Orton (who's looking for a better GM to help him get to the top) to take him out.

Thats just a wild swing at the idea. I'm interested in the McMahon/Orton angle as well, however someone has already said that wont go too far, with WM coming up etc etc.

The Shua

Reaction score
Personally, I don't want to see Orton on either Raw OR SmackDown!, assuming Shane-O decides not to fire Adamle. I think Orton should take a trip to the only "brand" he has yet to appear on, that being ECW. Think about it, Tommy Dreamer is doing nothing these days, and he's an ECW LEGEND....do you see where I'm going with this?

Let's face it, we really don't want to continue to see Henry vs Hardy....besides, from what I recall, Hardy and Orton have unfinished business. Orton could give some name credibility to ECW. I know it's about establishing new stars....but Orton (along with Finlay and....to a lesser extent, Henry) can help these up-and-comers reach the next level.

The Rated R CMStar

Personally, I don't want to see Orton on either Raw OR SmackDown!, assuming Shane-O decides not to fire Adamle. I think Orton should take a trip to the only "brand" he has yet to appear on, that being ECW. Think about it, Tommy Dreamer is doing nothing these days, and he's an ECW LEGEND....do you see where I'm going with this?

Let's face it, we really don't want to continue to see Henry vs Hardy....besides, from what I recall, Hardy and Orton have unfinished business. Orton could give some name credibility to ECW. I know it's about establishing new stars....but Orton (along with Finlay and....to a lesser extent, Henry) can help these up-and-comers reach the next level.

Yeah, and maybe we can also send John Cena in there to put Jack Swagger over as a heel!