Randy Orton Quiting?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
I will be super disapointed if Orton goes to Smackdown and I havent even seen RAW yet. That's the last place I want him after waiting for his return, I really don't wanna go watch streams on a Friday night to see what Orton's doing. Plus you shouldnt have both major heels on the same brand.

If he actually quits WWE that would be pretty disapointing as well. I'd like to see him on TNA though but that's quite a stretch.

*Keep Adamle as GM, Keep Orton on RAW*

Airfixx

Orton's not about to leave Raw. Punk, Batista & Cena is where the money is for him right now. They're not gonna send him to SD just so he can fued with HHH & Taker for the N-th time.

A couple of weeks ago CM54 had his crystal ball out and made some VERY insightful predictions regarding the road to Wrestlemania. Unfortunately, judging by the number of replies it received, his thread was seemingly written off by many as just a bunch of random predictions, but since then they seem even more likely.

WM has Orton V Batista written all over it and the 'The Age Of Orton' shall continue.

Props to CM54.

CenaMark54

^^I can't see that happening because if those two matches were to happen then it would probably involve some tag matches on Raw which would involve Batista and Cena teaming together which would make no sense seeing as they had previosuly feuded with eachother and aren't exactly friends.

The other reason I can't see those matches happening is because of all the talk of Batista/Cena headlining WM but I could easily see Punk Vs Orton and Rey (who could maybe start teaming with Punk on Raw) Vs Shane in the hardcore match.

EDIT: ^^ meant for CM54

When is the last time we saw people who recently feuded teaming up in tag matches? Oh right, it was this past Monday in the Main Event. Wrestlers have always been able to put aside their past histories for a common goal. It isn't to far fetched to believe that Cena and Batista will team up to take out the people who screwed them both over.

I'm not saying the matches I suggested will happen (they most likely won't). It is what I would like to see happen.

I said a few weeks ago that there is a huge feud brewing that will involve Orton, the McMahons, Cena and Batista. They have given us subtle hints over the past few months. Now we have Orton actually interacting with the McMahons.

Most likely, this will be a one time thing, and everyone will forget Orton asked the McMahons to fire Adamle after this week. The WWE tends to scrap promising/potential storylines very quickly.

Regarding Cena vs Batista 2. I don't want to see this match again. Period. Its lost its luster. Orton vs Batista is one of the last big drawing feuds left. If you align Orton with the McMahons, he becomes the biggest heel since the Rock. In this case, Orton vs Batista would, classic heel vs classic face, would be a much bigger draw than another face vs face fued fighting for respect. There is a reason there are good guys and bad guys in wrestling. Its a proven formula.

C4

Randy Orton vs. The McMahon Family sounds so good over here, I can't imagine how it would be on Television. Vince needs to be there in the WrestleMania scene with some top guy like Randy Orton. I can't ask for anything better than this, serious.

Wrestling Station

^But this will make the McMahon's be the face in this feud? meh.

Soulpower

There's something I don't get. What the hell happened to the Punk/Orton feud? Orton costs Punk the title, they have a couple of exchanges... And now Randy is feuding with Mike F''N Adamle!

Is this one of the situations where we're not supposed to remember about what happened just a couple of months ago?

CenaMark54

^^^^Punk doesn't care about the World Heavyweight Championship he was screwed out of. He is now focused on being the new tag team champion and all of the top notch competition that is sure to be gunning for him and Kofi.

Switchy

Reaction score
Hmmm, I have another idea now...

I can see The McMahon's firing Adamle and aligning with Orton and then Orton continues his feud with Punk who brings Adamle back as his manager with some surprise return or something and then buidl up the feud until the final match at WM with the winners manager taking control of Raw (which would be the McMahon's).

I quite like that idea myself but the only problem is I can't see anything they'd be able to do with Adamle after that apart from having him as an interviewer which could tie into the storyline with the McMahon's making him interviewer to humiliate him.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
i can see orton backing down on adamle to get on his good side or something to aid in his pursuit for the title in a very very backup plan, doubt it happens, but its something the wwe can fall back on if all else fails... personally hate it