Randy Orton=New WWE champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Thats right, Randy Orton has captured gold at Backlash.

So what does everyone think will happen during his reign? Feuds? Length?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I think he'll feud with Batista while Triple H spends maybe a month out of action or so. Then I see Hunter coming back and removing Batista from a feud with Orton by feuding with Batista... and then Cena steps in the feud with Orton.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I agree with you about Batista feuding with Orton. I than see Hunter coming back and ripping apart Batista and blaming him for everything, turning Hunter heel. I than see Orton feuding with Cena.

Damn, you had it just about right.

Soulpower

Randy Orton won the title? I didn't even notice, I was too busy worrying about HHH's well being :shifty:

Wordlife

who cares about any feud or shit right now.... Orton is champ! Enough said!

-TJ-

The crowd was dead for that match. I was hoping for Roidtista heel turn (Fuck) but I'm happy with Randy being champ.

Depending on the WHC (Which Cena will prolly lose) Randy might feud with Tista or Cena or both.

Travis40

I'M the biggest Randy Orton fan on IWF!

*Starts a Miller Lite Catfight*

xtremebadass

If HHH challenges Orton I will shoot myself. However, if it's Orton vs. Batista vs. HHH at JD I will freak out because that is one hell of a match to see live, plus it's a match that hasn't happened yet which is hard to come by these days.

Travis40

I would love to see HHH vs. Batista vs. Orton with Ric Flair as the Special Referee

Wordlife

dude Mike if that match happens and your there and I'M not there... I will kill you

xtremebadass

I need something because my dreams of Punk vs. Cena are fading fast and HHH vs. RKO vs. Tista would somewhat redeem it.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The crowd was dead for that match. I was hoping for Roidtista heel turn (Fuck) but I'm happy with Randy being champ.

Depending on the WHC (Which Cena will prolly lose) Randy might feud with Tista or Cena or both.

Really? From the match I watched, people were marking like crazy the entire match :/.

MikeRaw

Edge is champ. That's all that matters. But, I, like most others, see a feud with Batista coming up. What'll be interesting to see though is how Batista comes out on Raw. Heel? Face? Tweener? We'll see I guess.