Random WWE Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Random ?

Can anyone tell me who the first unified tag champs in company history were, who they beat, and where?

The Colons (Carlito & Primo) were the first WWE unified tag team champions. They held the WWE Tag Team Championships and defeated the World Tag Team Champions Miz & Morrison in a dark match before WMXXV. It was supposed to be on the maincard but much to my annoyance they bumped it to a dark match.

Big Andy :lmaoWould love to see the Punk/Ambrose stuff because from what i've seen of him and his stuff against Seth Rollins, the guy looks like he could be a star.

Lol I can't believe that Andy was working the door. I don't think Maven ever had to do that after he won the first Tough Enough. Punk vs. Ambrose would have been fantastic. Ambrose and Rollins should be on the main roster soon because their FCW feud has been off the charts and they are both clearly above that level.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
So, I just ordered Zack Ryder's first basic shirt, Evan Bournes Authentic Shirt, The second Nexus Authentic Shirt, and the CM Punk "Best in the World" Authentic shirt.

Can't wait to get them. Been wanting the Bourne, and Punk shirts for a long time. The Nexus shirt, and Ryder shirt I just got a good deal on. Both we're only like 12 bucks. Cheap for a wrestling shirt. Also got my brother the "retro" HBK shirt with the Sword stabbing the heart. I'll post more on how they are when I get them. Next paycheck I'm gonna get the Sheamus Cross shirt.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Nice list of shirts Tapout, some quality shirts in there.

Just saw this today on the WWEShop website. They really do sell WWE themed everything.

96705X.jpg

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I wish that this promo was shown on Smackdown. It would have been a good way to explain to all the fans why he didn't cash it in and to remind them that he will mainevent WrestleMania.

What I think is really good is that in the WrestleMania section on wwe.com they have two matches listed for WM28. One is The Rock vs. John Cena but the second match listed is Daniel Bryan vs. World Heavyweight champion. I love that they are continuing that storyline and are actually behind it enough that it is on the WM28 card already. I can't wait to see what WWE has in store over the next six months for Daniel Bryan on his way to the mainevent.

20111014_wm28_bryanmystery.jpg

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Nice list of shirts Tapout, some quality shirts in there.

Just saw this today on the WWEShop website. They really do sell WWE themed everything.

96705X.jpg

In case you ever meet Rey and he needs to go out for a walk.

Anyone ever notice that it's rey's stuff thats on everything though?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
They just need to show it on T.V that they are behind it and have something planned cause so far I'm not feeling very hopeful for him.

Jim Ross confirmed on Twitter this weekend that following the feedback from the new Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart Rivalries DVD, there will be more Rivalries sets released in the future.

Ross didn't know what rivalries the sets would feature but it was reported earlier this year that WWE was looking at doing a Steve Austin vs. The Rock DVD.
Austin/Rock one will be great to see. The one I would have liked to have seen most that is impossible now sadly was a Savage/Hogan one just due to all the behind the scenes stuff that apparently went on to make them legit dislike each other.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You not feeling like he is important or has a shot in hell is the point. They want a holy shit, how the fuck did he pull it off story no matter who he faces

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The rivalries DVD's have so much potential it's unreal. Just the though of them doing something as huge and unique as a tag team one with E&C Hardys Dudleys and even the APA could be some epic shit.

Reactions: 1 person

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah they have a lot of feuds they can cover and whoever came up with the idea of it is a pretty smart guy. Got at least like 15 DVD's they can churn out.

You not feeling like he is important or has a shot in hell is the point. They want a holy shit, how the fuck did he pull it off story no matter who he faces
Suppose that is a good point esp if it's Henry is the guy he is facing. Would be a hell of a upset just dunno if that is what they are gonna do but hey didn't think he was gonna win it in the first place so that in itself was a shocker.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
They have five wrestlers that they put on everything; John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, The Miz and CM Punk. They even have entire room sets for those five where you can get quilt cover, pillowcases, posters, bins etc. Should make for some great royalty cheques for those five.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hopefully Rock vs. Austin is the next rivalry DVD that WWE release. It is such a great concept but hopefully they use it to focus on huge rivalries only. Take it slow and release one maybe two a year so they don't use up all the great feuds too soon.

The rivalries DVD's have so much potential it's unreal. Just the though of them doing something as huge and unique as a tag team one with E&C Hardys Dudleys and even the APA could be some epic shit.

If they released a E&C, Hardys and Dudleys rivalry DVD I would buy that. They had an epic feud and they made tag team wrestling insanely popular at the time.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
W03323X.jpg

This is awesome

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Daniel Bryan wore it on Smackdown tonight.