Random WWE Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Twitter's slogan should be, "Taking celebrities to school (elementary school)"

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
No Divas Match at WrestleMania?
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that although a Divas match is currently penciled in for WrestleMania this year, there are several company officials who are against the idea of a Divas bout as they feel it will take time away from the featured matches that people are more interested in seeing. Some in WWE are pitching the idea of having the Divas match as a dark or pre-show match.

Meh, not too fussed on the divas match unless it's someone like Trish Stratus or Kharma vs Beth Phoenix. If they do someone like Natayla it's more of a food and piss break for those at the stadium and me which is good. Hope there isn't a divas match as it isn't necessary and noone cares. Divas division has been irrelevant for years.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I'm against the idea of women's matches at ALL ppv's.

Really, why even bother? I want to know who these people are that buy the ppv's to see those matches. The feuds get 2-3 minutes of hype per week, so why not just culminate the "feud" on the last television show of the week instead of wasting time at the ppv?

Better to waste their own time, not mine.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I wouldn't be too bothered either way but I still expect them to have one on the show. Like Hatred said if they can get Kharma or Trish to face Beth then it should be on the card but other than that there really isn't any point as no other challenger should be on WM.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
WWE signed DGUSA referee Jason Harding to a developmental deal. He is already heading to FCW. In recent months, a number of DGUSA stars have been told they are on WWE's radar so I wouldn't be shocked to see others signed in the next several months.

There has been talk for many months that WWE were looking at DGUSA talents but I think this is only the second signing. I guess that post WrestleMania WWE will start making more signings after they cleanout the roster a bit.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
I was thinking that the next Royal Rumble should end with 2 men 'winning' the Rumble. To appease both men they just give each one a title shot. Since there are 2 World Titles. It would at least be a bit different.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't like the idea at all. Even if a tag team lasts until the end, one should throw the other guy out to leave the one winner. Not a fan of dual winners of the Rumble as it diminishes the victory.

PY.

Reaction score
Debating on putting my Wrestlemania picks in now for the images under my username thingy. See how many I get right.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Psych's James Roday is set to appear on Raw on the 3/12 Raw in Cleveland, OH. Psych returns to USA tonight.

Win. Massive Psych fan so I am glad to see him on RAW especially since he was sick the last time he was supposed to be on RAW and he had to do it via phone link.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Never seen the show so don't know who he is. Might be another Guest Host role? Or Johnny brings him in to please the board of directors some more.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Breaking In Season 2 Episode 1 has Roddy Pipper towards the end playing a CEO of a company taking over Christian Slaters company. Ironically they' have another character say his Bubble gum line before the reveal makes me wonder if he'll be back on the show later in the season.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
- WWE Champion CM Punk spoke with the Toucher & Rich show in Boston earlier this week. Punk was asked about his "Twitter wars" with Chris Brown and Shawne Merriman.

"They're not Twitter wars. They're not. The Merriman thing isn't even anything. That dates back a couple of years now. We were in Costa Rica, there was a bunch of us lounging around a pool. I think it was me and Ted DiBiase, we were watching this goof run back and forth. He would literally go into the little poolside gym, do some bicep curls and then walk around us, hoping that some of the Divas would notice. A couple of the girls got up to leave to go get ready for the show and some big fat white guy came out of nowhere and I saw him handing out business cards to the girls."

Punk went on and said that the man handing out business cards was Merriman's manager or publicist. Punk said that Gail Kim got up to leave and Merriman pursued her. Punk told a story of watching the awkward situation where Gail was trying to get around Merriman and avoid him.
:lol: No wonder Merriman got all mad about this. Was always curious as to what happened exactly and that is embarrassing.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
CM Punk's twitter wars are old to be honest. He's always mouthing off to someone whether it be Jericho, Brown or Merriman.

Deuce

Reaction score
I wonder, is that all CM Punk does in his free time? All I see when I check my Twitter is non-stop updates and wars from him, I agree it's getting kinda old... #GetALife

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just so y'all know the Merriman thing was like a few years old with Punk just saying how he struck out with the divas and then all of a sudden Merriman pops back up with a response again years later. And he never had any "war" or got into it with Jericho so idk where that came from Prodigy