• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random WWE Discussion Thread

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Yup, CM Punk has his way backstage now so it wouldn't surprise me.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
This stuff is really emotional.

[video=youtube;MfzpWE2n8ZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfzpWE2n8ZY[/video]

Tooey

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan's heel work as of late has been really top notch. I like that, while he's playing your chickenshit heel, he's doing it in a way where he looks like a mad fucking genius. I could complain about how the World Heavyweight Championship doesn't look all that credible but let's face it - when has either championship looked that way? Each person Bryan is around he manipulates in some way for his own advantage. As much as I love his heel work from Ring of Honor I think what he's doing now may even top that.

Deuce

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler was on Busted Open with Doug Mortman and Dave LaGreca on Sirius XM Radio. You can hear Busted Open every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 2-4 ET on Sirius 94, XM 208. Here are some highlights:

What he expects at the Royal Rumble: "I don't mind cheating, I don't mind stealing wins. I love it, I live for it. The fact that Sunday that me and Punk are going to kill each other, and go head to head, and go back and forth, and everything we possibly can because we are two of the best in the world, even though I don't feel the need to put it on a T-shirt. The fact that me and him are going to go back and forth with each other, and I hope at some point he feels like he should take his mind off me, and that's when I will win the match. Everybody can say anything they want, make any excuses they want, but there is no way of denying that I am the WWE champion."

Going from mid-card status to main event status: "I want to be the best ever and every night and every night I go out there, I go out to prove it. I love the fact that I can go out and have a 30 minute match, look better than anyone else, do my job better than anyone else and then have someone go 'Ha Ha, you used to be a cheerleader five years ago, isn't that funny?' No it's not. I love the fact that I was in the Spirit Squad. I love that I had something to build from. I love to have a chip on my shoulder because in real life. I have had a chip on my shoulder since I was five years old. So I live for that every single night to have a better comeback than 'hey five years ago you were with a bunch of other guys.' Cool. I get it, we used to be in the Spirit Squad. But I have worked harder than anyone else."

John Cena: "The only guy I think that rivals me in hard work, as much as I hate his guts is John Cena. He works for us every night. He constantly is doing something with Make a Wish. He is constantly doing a signing. He is constantly out there every night doing as hard as he can. He is not as good as me, but I appreciate his hard work. I personally don't like him and that's cool, but he has done his job and he doesn't take days off. He does things for our company that we don't even hear about. He is probably home one or two days a month. He probably goes home and pays his bills. I appreciate that because I define myself as the hardest working man in sports entertainment. Like I said, the only guy that rivals me is John Cena because he has done it longer, and the fact that whether you like him or not and hilariously most of us hate him. 'Oh no it's John Cena again and his five moves, whatever.' But he goes out there every night and he gives every ounce of energy that he possibly can. That's why I appreciate it because I find myself to be the up and coming hardest working man in sports entertainment."

Possibly entering the Royal Rumble: "I told you I have this chip on my shoulder and I love being better than everyone else, and I want to do this so much, and always have someone looking at me and saying, 'Wow that was the greatest match I have ever seen, Oh here comes Dolph Ziggler again.' Nothing would make me happier than winning that title, going back out for the Rumble, and winning the match. Nothing would make me happier. I am looking forward to it. I have even increased my cardio the last couple of weeks, just in case I become an entrant in that Rumble. By the way, my cardio is awesome anyway."

In my opinion, I believe Ziggler has earned this push he is getting. He was a pretty good U.S champ whenever he held it and man, his promos are great. I can't wait for him to become the WWE champion, I doubt it will happen at Royal Rumble and I doubt he will win the Royal Rumble match if he is in that big match. Can't wait to see more main event matches from this guy.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I wouldn't be surprised if Ziggler won it at the Royal Rumble with the assistance of Johnny Ace and then CM Punk wins it back the next night on RAW when HHH appears and makes a rematch or something with a stipulation.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Really liked that interview with Ziggler. He remained in character but still managed to praise the faces when required. Look forward to him having a long run in the mainevent in the coming years.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Vince McMahon Ribs John Laurinaitis
Vince McMahon played a prank which is commonly referred to in wrestling as a "rib" on John Laurinaitis according to F4Wonline.com. McMahon forced Laurinaitis to wear a short sleeve referee shirt at the Royal Rumble because he has "skinny arms."

:lmao I found that quite funny and he did have small arms and they were quite pale, nice triceps though. haha. Still something funny to read.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Daniel Bryan & CM Punk Reference ROH
The handshake between CM Punk and Daniel Bryan before their match of RAW was paying respect to the Ring Of Honor "Code of Honor" handshake that takes place before many of the ROH matches.

CM Punk retweeted a fan that made mention of it as well as former WWE star Lance Storm tweeted the following:

as8et.png

30sf2hw.png

v58w7a.png

Didn't notice this until I seen these and re-watched RAW, cool to see. Let's hope the ratings were up during the match too so we can see more matches like those as we rarely see them in WWE.

PY.

Reaction score
Punk vs. Bryan was a good match, but I don't think it deserves as much praise as it's receiving. It was a good television match, but that's about it. Give these guys 25 minutes on pay per view, then we'll see a classic.

PY.

Reaction score
Actually glad to see that Punk/Bryan didn't have a finish, hope that over the summer they could feud over one of the belts and put on fantastic matches.

If they have a draft this year, I could easily see this feud happening during the summer. There's always a big feud during the summertime that gets the IWC buzzing and it seems like they're planting the seeds for this one already.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
A WWE employee texted a UFC employee during Saturday's show on FOX to say their production is terrible. The WWE employee received a text back reading, "At least we don't have an imbecilic lead announcer ruining our show."
Amazing and so true :lmao

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Owned :lol: UFC can have too many comebacks they can use so it's better to just not start anything.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
:lmao He got owned. I wonder who sent the text.