Random WWE Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Imagine the hijinx the wrestlers would get in behind Mr. Belding's back. I'd like to see Miz do the most underhanded things while Del Rio gets yelled at every week and still somehow gets what he wants out of it. I'm all for this.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Found this as well, what a douche.
Yeah, what a douche for him trying to make people understand that all the injuries and all that shit is actually real despite the match layouts and winners being pre-determined...

Deuce

Reaction score
-- There has been talk of keeping WWE United States Champion Zack Ryder off TV for a few weeks to sell the attack from Kane. Ryder hasn't been tweeting since the attack to keep in with the storyline. As noted yesterday, Ryder was at Lucasfilm in California yesterday working on some sort of project.

That's understandable for him to not tweet but being caught working on a project at Lucasfilm makes the storyline look bad.

-- WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix is scheduled for this coming Monday's RAW Supershow. Beth hasn't appeared on RAW since December 19th where she suffered the black eye in the match against Alicia Fox, which Fox on.

Finally, it has been a while since we have seen Phoenix dominate, that's a little long to recover from a black eye though.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Punk hasn't tweeted in days either

Knowing WWE, they'll probably keep Beth of TV for another week. The Divas match will likely be Eve & Kelly Kelly vs The Bella's

Deuce

Reaction score
They will probably even have Alicia Fox on the show somehow, she has been getting alot of showtime and I gotta admit, I like it.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
lol. Would prefer Maxine over Alicia Fox.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

Can't stand this guy so hopefully it won't be too long. Can't see the crowd cheering him at all.

That's understandable for him to not tweet but being caught working on a project at Lucasfilm makes the storyline look bad.

He can't stop living to sell an angle. He isn't going to hide in his house for two weeks to sell a beating, I have no issue with him working on some other stuff whilst WWE want him off television.

Deuce

Reaction score
-- As a result of her accidental collision with Big Show during Friday's World Heavyweight Championship Match on SmackDown, an injured A.J. had to be carried out on a stretcher. According to WWE physician Dr. Michael Sampson, "AJ is pretty beat up, as you can imagine. She has head trauma, a cervical sprain/strain and also multiple contusions all over her body."

Of course, this is all part of an angle storyline.

-- Randy Orton, who is currently recuperating from a herniated disc, has been pulled from advertising for next week's RAW SuperShow in Anaheim, California and SmackDown in Las Vegas, Nevada. Nonetheless, he is still booked full-time beginning with the January 23 RAW SuperShow in Phoenix, Arizona.

I actually cannot wait for this, even though I haven't even noticed that Orton wasn't around.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I could notice Orton wasn't on SD! by the first segment.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
He can't stop living to sell an angle. He isn't going to hide in his house for two weeks to sell a beating, I have no issue with him working on some other stuff whilst WWE want him off television.

They actually used to do that back in the day. They would stay out of sight and everything. Specially back in ECW... Sandman was devoted hardcore to selling it and making it look legit. I mean in a way its ridiculous with the age of the internet, dirt sheets, and all that stuff but sometimes things can be hidden well enough and if it is... the payoff is HUGE! Look at the rumble last year... all we could muster up were rumors of Nash and Booker showing up. Nothing was ever officially confirmed until they showed up.

But yeah... it could be done. Just nowadays its a lot tougher to do it.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
- Actress and singer Jennifer Hudson appeared on NBC's Tonight Show with Jay Leno this weekend and confirmed that she and fiancee David Otunga would be getting married later this year. Hudson talked about Otunga working for WWE and their son David Jr. wanting to be a wrestler, noting that he knew the wrestling moves better than "Big David."
Funny, yet totally believable considering how much he sucks even though Bowtie seems to have found his niche with his lawyer gimmick.

Deuce

Reaction score
Regarding Brock Lesnar, nobody has been told to come up with anything for him and when one person asked Vince McMahon that if Lesnar did come in, would Paul Heyman be part of the package, Vince said Heyman wouldn't.

The feeling is that if any talks are happening between WWE and Lesnar, it would be kept very quiet and creative would be kept out of the loop until the time is right.

I'm hoping to see Lesnar return, would be epic if he returned at Royal Rumble for sure...