Random WWE Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deuce

Reaction score
Just finished watching Judgement Day 2006 and I thought it was a decent PPV, worth the 5 bucks I paid for it. It had a great opener and all the matches had great storylines leading up to their matches which is always good to see, who else has seen Judgement Day 2006?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Not me. ^

Booker T's New "Fave Five"
Booker T posted the following on Twitter, which is his latest "Fave Five:"

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Sheamus
3. Wade Barrett
4. Zack Ryder
5. Drew McIntyre

Ohh my gewdness! Dat my boy Dee Bry at the top of my fav 5! Shucky ducky quack quack!

Tooey

Reaction score
WWE really needs to start selling Ziggler's "#HEEL" shirt or Ziggler himself needs to start selling them.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
John Cena appeared to allude to the day Chris Benoit was found dead in a Twitter message prior to tonight's Raw SuperShow in Corpus Christi, Texas.

"Home of Whataburger. An arena of celebration...and reflection. All cities are wonderful to WWE..but Corpus..I will never forget," Cena wrote Monday.

On June 25, 2007, WWE canceled a three-hour-long live RAW show that was to have taken place in Corpus Christi, Texas after news broke than Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. WWE instead paid tribute to the life and career of Benoit with matches and segments from the Hard Knocks: The Chris Benoit Story video release and comments from wrestlers and announcers from RAW, SmackDown and ECW. It was not until the program was nearly over that reports surfaced that police were working under the belief that Benoit murdered his wife and son before killing himself.

Something to post.

Deuce

Reaction score
-- There was a story in the National Enquirer this week that claims Jennifer Hudson wants WWE Superstar and fiancee David Otunga to quit professional wrestling. Of course, it is the National Enquirer so it's likely BS. We haven't heard of any plans for him to leave WWE.

Thoughts on this?

Deuce

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan has decided to interject himself into the Kevin Nash vs. Ultimate Warrior e-feud and adamantly says that he's on Team Nash. The Hulkster was asked late Monday night to give his thoughts on a proposed mixed martial arts duel between the two wrestling mega-stars and responded with a rambling post trashing the founding father of ring intensity.
"Kevin would destroy him ,the wattiors already got a million excuses, if you touch me or I need to train for a year now u can see tight through the ass clown and most people now get way he was a pain in the ass,couldn't do business, and he sucked in the ring that about says it all, he's irrelevant and totally out of gas except for the few remaining warrior twitter marks," Hogan writes.

"Good luck with ur Great life Jim, I have said my last comment about this looser and his great life he's living. gag me with a spoon. HH"

Days earlier, Hogan offered lighter comments when asked for his thoughts on the feud. He wrote of Warrior, "he's so far gone and has wasted his life ,at this point praying for Jim is the best way to help him and his daughter. HH."

I thought Hogan would've been on Warrior's side but I guess not, I myself am on Warrior's side, he's just destroying Nash in the trash talking.

-- Former WWE star Michael Tarver noted on Twitter that he has began training for a career in MMA.

I think he could do some good things in MMA, he looks like the kind of guy that could do decent in the Light Heavyweight division but he'd have to truly dedicate him to MMA.

Here are more comments from WWE stars on the Edge and Four Horsemen Hall of Fame inductions:
JBL: "Congrats to the Four Horsemen for goin into wrestling HoF! A well deserved and huge honor-fans everywhere, including me, are very excited!!"

"Congrats to Edge! Well deserves honor! Very happy for him. #JBLfacts"

William Regal: "Very happy to hear that Edge is being inducted into the HOF.A great man and excellent foe. And I'm incredibly happy that the Four Horseman are also being inducted into the 2012 HOF.The best group ever to grace my business."

Vickie Guerrero: "I'm so happy for Edge and The 4 Horsemen getting inducted into the Hall of Fame….well deserved"

Christian and Shawn Michaels also went on Twitter to congratulate Edge for his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame, which will take place the night before WrestleMania XXVIII.

"A gigantic, enormous congratulations to Edge on his Hall of Fame induction. Unbelievably well deserved & I could not be happier for him!!!" wrote Michaels, a fellow WWE Hall of Famer.

Christian added, "Edge… Hall Of Fame… No one deserves it more #YouThinkYouKnowMe."

Glad to see some postive reactions from these guys, expect plenty more soon.

Last edited:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Deuces you clearly have not been reading much wrestling new these past couple of years, if you thought Hogan would be on Warrior's side.

lol @ no one comming to Warrior's side, and i can't wait to read Sheiks comments on HH joining it.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Watching some of these 'Wrestling Roundtable' legends things on YouTube, really good.

Ric Flair is a god in them, running down TNA then going off topic on a tangent about fucking a female cop while she had a gun under her pillow.

Keeps talking over Mick Foley too, hes hilarious.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Triple H Makes Giant Appearance

Triple H appeared at The New York Giants practice today as they prepared to take on The Green Bay Packers in this weekend's NFC Divisional Round of the NFC playoffs. Mike Epsenhart and Buck Woodward just became big (or bigger) fans of The Game.

PWI

Deuce

Reaction score
Former WWE star David Hart Smith appeared on the Major League Wrestling podcast this week and had the following to say about his time with the company:
"We had a good title run with Tyson Kidd. I was kind of disheartened that more didn't happen with my time in the company. I felt that i certainly had enough talent… It's not exactly in my short-term plans to go back there. We'll put the bookmark in this chapter read on and maybe go back to it sometime. It was definitely hot/cold with the company. When it was good it was good, and when it was bad it was like WWE isn't all it's cracked up to be."

Correction DH, you weren't what you were cracked up to be.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'm glad I read this thread, my day wouldn't have been the same without it.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This obviously leading to a tag team with HHH and the Big Show.

Deuce

Reaction score
Actor Dennis Haskins, better known as Mr. Belding from Saved By The Bell, wrote on his Twitter that he will be heading to the RAW show in Anaheim, CA this Monday.
"Just announced on @mikethemiz's Sirius radio show that I'm coming th the #RAW show in Anaheim! @ZackRyder #OnlyinAmerica! #WWWYKI #WWE," he wrote.

As noted earlier, there has been a petition going around on Twitter to get Haskins hired by WWE as the RAW General Manager. Haskins has appeared on Zack Ryder's YouTube show and is a known wrestling fan. He has received the support from guys like Ryder, The Miz, CM Punk, Diamond Dallas Page and others.

I wouldn't mind him as Raw GM.

Deuce

Reaction score
T.J. Tranchell writes, "This is a good time to have the "wrestling's fake" conversation. I don't disagree with the idea; I disagree with the semantics. People get seriously injured. Owen Hart died. Let's change the wording. Wrestling isn't fake, it's scripted. In general, the outcomes are predetermined. You don't bet on professional wrestling the way you'd bet on a boxing match."

Found this as well, what a douche.