Random news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That was a War between Satan and God when Satan had recruited God's Angels and Told God that he was gonna sit on God's throne. God wanted no part in it *Thou shall be no other God before me* thus a Heavenly war broke out and God banned Satan and his Angels to earth. That's the war they were prob talking about....

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This is forever my favorite news story for how ridiculous it is.

Pennsylvania supermarket shooter made disturbing videos predicting his murder spree

In a nutshell, this person shot up a supermarket (and became trans) in honor of his waifu, whom he declared a "goddess" (I presume only as a compliment and not literally, but you never know).

This person also hates non-whites, gays, and men. Literally the only time I've ever heard of a trans person hating gay people. Makes me wanna see an L vs. G vs. B vs. T movie.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This is forever my favorite news story for how ridiculous it is.

Pennsylvania supermarket shooter made disturbing videos predicting his murder spree

In a nutshell, this person shot up a supermarket (and became trans) in honor of his waifu, whom he declared a "goddess" (I presume only as a compliment and not literally, but you never know).

This person also hates non-whites, gays, and men. Literally the only time I've ever heard of a trans person hating gay people. Makes me wanna see an L vs. G vs. B vs. T movie.

This sounds like a show on MTV lol

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I saw this. It is what would appear to be a spider mixed with a scorpion. Maybe originally, both were one in the same and adaptation and evolution split them up.
It's weird and I hate it, just like all other spiders.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It is the same thing, really.
Sorry Death, But I honestly Gotta Disagree on that. Voodoo and Demonic Worship are two dif things. Voodoo Is Witchcraft. All made up. Demonic/Satanic Worship is real. No pretending. It is scary either way. But U dnt ever wanna deal with Satanic stuff. Especially with Ouiji boards. That I will NEVER get near or touch or be in the same room with

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sorry Death, But I honestly Gotta Disagree on that. Voodoo and Demonic Worship are two dif things. Voodoo Is Witchcraft. All made up. Demonic/Satanic Worship is real. No pretending. It is scary either way. But U dnt ever wanna deal with Satanic stuff. Especially with Ouiji boards. That I will NEVER get near or touch or be in the same room with

Witchcraft isn't made up. It is an example of a human using demonic/ungodly powers. Not sure who told you otherwise. The ouija board is witchcraft itself. It is using a board to communicate with "the dead". Voodoo, witchcraft, etc. is part of the "dark arts". It states it multiple times in the bible. Just saying. Not really the thread to debate this though.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Texas officials rename Robert E. Lee High School as ... L.E.E. HS

"Officials at a San Antonio school district have voted to rename a high school because of its ties to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, — some say it doesn't change much.

"North East Independent School District trustees voted Monday that Lee High School will be renamed Legacy of Educational Excellence High School.

"So, the acronym is LEE High School."

tumblr_ohr0jqWF901vjdt8po2_1280.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Texas officials rename Robert E. Lee High School as ... L.E.E. HS

"Officials at a San Antonio school district have voted to rename a high school because of its ties to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, — some say it doesn't change much.

"North East Independent School District trustees voted Monday that Lee High School will be renamed Legacy of Educational Excellence High School.

"So, the acronym is LEE High School."

tumblr_ohr0jqWF901vjdt8po2_1280.gif

Renaming a school isn't going to fix the educational system's failures in the US. People focus on the dumbest things these days.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
'Hero' German Shepherd Beaten and Shot Multiple Times Saving His 16-Year-Old Owner from Burglars

A German Shepherd was shot multiple times and badly beaten as it did all it could to protect its 16-year-old owner from two men who broke into their home in Des Moines, Washington.

The 2½-year-old dog, Rex, was shot through the neck and legs trying to protect his owner, Javier, who hid in an upstairs closet after he heard noises and glass shattering downstairs, according to a GoFundMe page for the dog.

Javier’s aunt, Susy Cadena, said initially Javier called 911 and tried to hide in the closest with his beloved dog but Rex was determined to protect him and rushed downstairs to where the intruders were.

“Both of the burglars struggled and beat him up with whatever they could. Rex stormed back to the upstairs floor all beat up and bloody from the beating to check on his master who was still hiding in the closet,” she wrote.

“As they entered the room where my nephew was hiding in the closet, Rex came out with the little strength he had left in him and threw himself at them as he knew my nephew was in danger. Sadly they shot Rex 4 times and finally Rex, the hero dog gave up in his battle.”

“It was the sirens who scared them away,” she continued. “My nephew was protected by his eternal friend until the last bit of strength he had in him to do what his unconditional, loving instinct told him to.”

Police confirmed to Q13 Fox that they found Javier in the closet and Rex badly injured upon arriving at the home.

My heart. :please: