Random news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ha! If they're gonna chemicaly castrate any men... Especially those who are Sex Offenders. Good punishment enough, Is it not? They may as well do it the correct way. Im not saying that to be mean...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It is one thing for someone to opt into this as an option but if chemical castration is forced on people, that is just sick. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Voodoo? Really? I dnt believe in Voodoo rituals. But Demonic Rituals, Sure, I believe in that.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Christians and conspiracy theorists now believe that this was a “literal war” in the skies which took place on Mars and wiped out a civilisation on the Red Planet.
These ppl dnt know WHAT they're talking about. Yes, there was a War in Heaven, But certainly NOT on a planet. I mean Come On! Sheesh!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
:idk:
The book of Revelation is for what is to come, not what has already happened.

Reactions: Swift