Random Indy wrestling talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
[YT]aS1hvhwm1cs[/YT]

:smh at Albrent/Murdock.

The rest of the show should be coming up shortly.

Montana

ha ha, 29 beers and 1 hamburger at 4am. That's pretty much what i did last night.

Soulpower

I posted the PWG results. Some shit happened with Kingston and Hero (What a surprise), and here's somewhat of a report.

"...But what was ****ing insane was after the match...

So King is lying in the corner all hurt from the elbow and stuff, Hero grabs the mic and starts to talk and says "but before I start lets get rid of this piece of trash"
He goes to the corner and tries to kick King out of the ring. King gets pissed, gets on his feet and starts ****ing with Hero!
Hero breaks the ****ing mic right on Kings head and pushes him in the corner.
Hero ****ing chops King right in the ****ing FACE!
King then gets super ****ing pissed, you can just see it in his face and grabs ahold of Hero from behind and ****ing locks in a choke!
Hero is like WTF and looks at the ring announcer and Knox and throws his arms out like WTF am I supposed to do? And then proceeds to give King some reverse headbutts. These were not fake wrestling headbutts either, these were thrown like Hero's life was on the line and he nails king with a few of them. People come in and break them up, including excalibur and take King to the back.

Hero then cuts a promo, clearly enraged and surprised about how he is a fighting champion and will defend the belts against anyone. He thanks ki and necro and its over."

Its so frustrating to be a fan of Eddie Kingston :(

luttenwe

Reaction score
Please check out our videos!

[YT]EsGWW_pEbf4[/YT]

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I posted the PWG results. Some shit happened with Kingston and Hero (What a surprise), and here's somewhat of a report.

"...But what was ****ing insane was after the match...

So King is lying in the corner all hurt from the elbow and stuff, Hero grabs the mic and starts to talk and says "but before I start lets get rid of this piece of trash"
He goes to the corner and tries to kick King out of the ring. King gets pissed, gets on his feet and starts ****ing with Hero!
Hero breaks the ****ing mic right on Kings head and pushes him in the corner.
Hero ****ing chops King right in the ****ing FACE!
King then gets super ****ing pissed, you can just see it in his face and grabs ahold of Hero from behind and ****ing locks in a choke!
Hero is like WTF and looks at the ring announcer and Knox and throws his arms out like WTF am I supposed to do? And then proceeds to give King some reverse headbutts. These were not fake wrestling headbutts either, these were thrown like Hero's life was on the line and he nails king with a few of them. People come in and break them up, including excalibur and take King to the back.

Hero then cuts a promo, clearly enraged and surprised about how he is a fighting champion and will defend the belts against anyone. He thanks ki and necro and its over."

Its so frustrating to be a fan of Eddie Kingston :(

I really don't like Eddie Kingston the wrestler at all, I don't know why so many people like him. and that seems like Kingston started that by being an asshole.

Soulpower

See, I just find Kingston to be a GREAT wrestler. Little things like his facial expressions and his staggered selling of certain moves. Whenever you see one his matches, it comes across as someone who really hates his opponent.

Soulpower

I just finished watching a shoot with Delirious (Seriously), a bit hard to understand since it was in character. One thing I did understand is that Delirious was offered a contract by TNA, but they wanted to change his name and remove his mask, which is why Delirious opted not to sign the contract.. Easily the weirdest shoot I've ever seen.

Best part of it was how Delirious refused to talk about Matt Sydal. He did however have no problem in talking about Evan Bourne >_>

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
^I saw something about Delirious and TNA on the WSX Season DVD. He and Sydal were about to sign with TNA, so Delirious didn't want to sign the contract to WSX. and like you said above, TNA ended screwing him and Sydal over, but not really for Sydal.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Are you all ready to bare witness NWA's newest signing... possibly the best decision ever made......

Im looking at you Soulpower

fzx6c6a4569jpy6nhgh.jpg

Soulpower

King V? Really? That's a lame name.

By the way, it seems the reason for Albright dropping the NWA strap is due to a bicep injury he suffered on Friday. No word yet on how serious it is.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
NWA sucks at trying to expose themselves.

Sucks for Albright, I always thought he would have a ok run. Pearce is the better champ anyways. I just hope NWA finally realizes that they should just settle down and start signing people we actually care about, that can actually entertain us. *cough*BillyKidman*cough*

Degeneration_X2008

Reaction score
Headfirst for Hardcore is right about one thing about nameless NWA promotions running frantically around. I work for the NWA: Mountain State Wrestling. Basically anyone with a promotion can buy/rent the NWA prefix as long as it's approved by Trobich. The reason for the Heavyweight strap moving all over promotions is just to get a promotion over in the area. Honestly it kinda sucks ass that they have to result in that but if you think about it, it's a great business move. They're making a shitload off of the name alone.