Random Indy wrestling talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Omega and Ibushi - Gods. Kingston - not so much. I want to see that whole Omega vs Ibushi match bad, those are two guys that I think should be stars wherever they go in a year.

Here's a video of some JAPW guy calling out message board guys, it's his gimmick I think.

[YT]HsVrbcgV4b0[/YT]

Soulpower

This speaks for itself...

2a9xgrr.jpg

Montana

I was going to say, I'd have to see it to believe it, but there it is.

Im a little surprised the wwe has interest in morishima. He has the Samoa Joe body with less than samoa joe personality. Not to mention he's already the GHC champ.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm surprised that this isn't getting as much attention as Danielson's dark match, but it probably is huge in Japan now. I know that Harley Race was there at Raw, and I think that was a factor. I doubt he'll get signed, but it's pretty sick to see.

Soulpower

It might get some more attention after tonight. According to some reports on Wrestlezone, Takeshi Morishima had another dark-match tonight. He beat Jamie Noble (Who was probably there due to his duties as an agent).

Edit:Reason number 110029 why CHIKARA rocks!

http://www.karistchai.com/

Use the following as codes on the bottom (The Coupon Section):

5hoCK
V4i8R15a16L
S2A4V
MoPt3
pTaTe

Enjoy!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Am I the only guy that's pissed that the NWA belt is being defended on ROH? Is this just another way of exposing the belt more? Seriously wtf... if ROH want's Albright... take him on your own time.

[YT]B2XDurbFlHU&eurl=http://nwawrestling.com/[/YT]

Heres a vid from that night.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't have a problem at all with the NWA Title being defended on ROH Shows. It makes it seem more important, and it won't feel like the NWA is more dead than it already is. It'll help increase interest with it, where there could be a bigger stage for changes to happen.

and seeing the title change was sick, probably the best moment of the entire show.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I like it. It gives both promotions increased viewership and fans. Plus it gives both promotions a rub and the ability to share talent. Promotions showcase other champions all the time.

Montana

Albright and Pearce were already in ROH a long time before the NWA came back around....Maybe NWA shouldn't select ROH contracted wrestlers, as the NWA champ. Who does NWA really have that is any good, that isnt in ROH? Are you going to put the world belt on TJ Perkins???

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
It's only increasing the Title image, as far as im concerned. I already knew that Both Pearce and Albright were on ROH way before NWA, but I still don't think the belt should be defend there. I think NWA should settle down similar to TNA. Instead of traveling everywhere, stay in one place and build a crowd there. Sign a few familiar names, Rob Van Dam, Steve Corino, Low-Ki.. etc. It would be a whole ton better to build on there own crowd and keep there Title there. I mean, its been years since they've actually kept there own title..

And to answer Montanas question, Mike Dibiase is a good choice.

Da Celtic Bastard

Reaction score
NOBODY!!??! Well then :sad:

What exactly have you guys seen?

ps, I wanna fuck the BLK Out midget :winky:

I know that I am quoting something that is old, but I agree about Chrissy.

I am going to M.C.W.'s Summer Heat tomorrow and she will be there. I will try and get a few pics of her.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It's only increasing the Title image, as far as im concerned. I already knew that Both Pearce and Albright were on ROH way before NWA, but I still don't think the belt should be defend there. I think NWA should settle down similar to TNA. Instead of traveling everywhere, stay in one place and build a crowd there. Sign a few familiar names, Rob Van Dam, Steve Corino, Low-Ki.. etc. It would be a whole ton better to build on there own crowd and keep there Title there. I mean, its been years since they've actually kept there own title..

And to answer Montanas question, Mike Dibiase is a good choice.

you can't really settle in one place with the NWA, it's an Alliance, not a promotion. There's a bunch of nameless NWA Branches around North America, and every promotion needs the belt to look good.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
idk if it's just me, but i'd rather have the top guys from the other territories fly out to the main NWA place. Rather than have them travel to a territory and get like 10-40 fans.

Montana

I see what your sayin Dylanfsd. I dont mind it being defended so much, but i think its stupid to have Albright win the NWA belt in ROH. I guess it was for exposure purposes.

As far as the seperate NWA branches, i think they should just merge. They have all these wrestlers, and fans can't follow because they dont know anyone. At least the more casual fans.

Also Mike Dibiase has only been wrestling for 2 years. In all fairness, they would just give him the belt because of his name. Plus once he's ready hes going straight to the wwe.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^ Completely agree with everything you just said. I just think that it would be awesome to see NWA build up there own stars like ROH, TNA, WWE, PWG... etc have done. And get the casual wrestling fans, while finding a new way to get more exposure. Maybe a TV deal with TBS? Or something to that affect.. Colors TV is some of the worst crap i've ever seen, ever. It seems like a free tv slot if you ask me.