Random Impact Wrestling Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Re: Impact Wrestling Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

The first half was already broke and the second half was assumed, but yeah, I'm digging the fact that he's probably coming to WWE for the cruiserweight show.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Total Nonstop Action Entertainment has taken legal action against Scott Steiner following weeks of “disparaging remarks” online about the organization, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff and other employees, Nashville’s City Paper reports.

TNA filed a verified complaint Monday in Nashville Chancery Court asking for an injunction to stop Steiner’s “disparaging remarks” on Twitter. The Nashville based wrestling organization claims that Steiner’s remarks breach a contract he signed in December 2010. It specifically stipulates that he is “forbidden from making public statements, including messages online, concerning TNA or any of its employees without prior approval.”

“In blatant disregard of the parties’ Agreement, Steiner has engaged in a concerted effort to disparage TNA, its wrestlers, and other talent and cast them in a negative light,” the lawsuit states.

TNA formally demanded that Steiner stop posting disparaging remarks on Twitter on May 10. He responded five days later through the social media website: “Havent tweeted lately bcuz I got a letter from a lawyer representing hogan n [Bischoff] basically saying… They take my tweets seriously and if threats continue they will take to law enforcement….really hogan my.. Tweets scare you,Ive said worse in interviews on tv,LOL.”

TNA’s lawsuit asks for injunctive relief due to Steiner’s breach of contract. No hearing on the matter has been set since TNA hasn’t filed an order for injunction,

It was also disclosed in the filing that Steiner was paid $2,500 per pay-per-view performance during his time with TNA.
They're just jealous.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

They're just mad that he raped them with his comments.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

- As noted before, Chris Sabin tore his left ACL on last week's Impact Wrestling. The injury came during Ultimate X when Austin Aries backdropped him over the top rope. He was to have his fall blocked by Ion but he landed bad. Sabin will likely undergo surgery that will put him out of action six to nine months. Sabin just returned in March after being out of action for 11 months due to reconstructive surgery on his right knee.

Wow just wow. I think you have to try hard to tear both your knees one after the other

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think it's safe to say Chris Sabin's career in TNA is over.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Kushikimi

Reaction score

I think it's safe to say Chris Sabin's career in TNA is over.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

It would be safe to say that for the sake of his health in the future... his wrestling career is over. If I was him, I wouldn't risk my knees any more knowing that the next move could leave on a wheelchair.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Man is Ion becoming bad luck or what? First Sorensen, now Sabin? Neither were his fault, but goddamn two major injuries in the space of 4 months he's been involved in.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

If I were TNA I would released Ion. Two severe injuries in 4 months is unacceptable. Sorensen could have died

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

ViperRKO said:
If I were TNA I would released Ion. Two severe injuries in 4 months is unacceptable. Sorensen could have died
Before you jump to conclusions, watch the injury actually happen (about 30 seconds in)....

[video=youtube;gy4UQtZGRQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy4UQtZGRQY[/video]

That was an accident, so you can't blame Ion.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

TNA president Dixie Carter announced Monday night that TNA will remain live on Spike TV through September, extending their current summer TV run by at least one month.

PWTorch

Looks like Live Impact is closer to becoming a permanent deal.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Couple of updates on TNA talent:

After making her debut on last Thursday’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling, Taryn Terrell is now an official member of the TNA iMPACT! Wrestling roster. The organization’s website has added Terrell to its roster page at this link.

The former WWE Diva was introduced by Vice President of the Knockouts Division, Brooke Hogan, as the special guest referee for the TNA Women’s Knockout Championship match between Madison Rayne and Miss Tessmacher. It will be Terrell’s role going forward as her bio states that she will be the referee for Knockouts Division matches.

and

- Dixie Carter has confirmed comments by Al Snow that Doug Williams will be working as a trainer for OVW. Carter tweeted:

Doug Williams has been brought in as a trainer for OVW. Can't wait for our developmental talent to benefit from his tremendous knowledge!

TNAWrestlingNews.com

The Doug move is an awesome one, Terrell's is just a start but as long as it means she's on TV for most weeks I'll take it.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Will Doug still be wrestling? I really hope so.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Will Doug still be wrestling? I really hope so.

I'm quite certain he won't. Obviously TNA doesn't have a storyline for him.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

More talent news!

- Dixie Carter announced today that Magnus will co-host the "U.K.'s Strongest Man" TV show, here is what she posted on Twitter…

"Was excited to secure Magnus as co-host of the UK's Strongest Man for @ChallengeTV! Looking forward to more exciting things in his future!"

I'd be more excited if it was World's Strongest Man (Xmas tradition in this household) but it's still a pretty sweet gig for Magnus. [MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION] will be elated.