Ramblin'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

What made it necessary exactly? Watching people assume that I'm talking about them, when in fact I have not is far more amusing to me.

Quit with the bullshit. People aren't stupid.

2-3 new pages twice a day. Sometimes I'm away for a few days it gets up to 14 or so. I take the time to read the posts. That's part of my job on here.

You wont convince me.

Again, I have to read that ish. What part of that do not understand.

There are other mods and admin here so if it bothers you, tell them to go look at it instead. I see Chuck go in there often. I'm sure that if something is getting out of hand, he is capable of stepping in. Not to mention you hate the section so much, you've made a few threads in it.

No one really needs to look at it. It's flaming. There aren't really any rules for it. We can all tell each other to fuck off and die as much as we want. We aren't breaking any rules so I don't see why you have to monitor a flame section anyways. From what I have seen since I've been here, everyone is doing what they are meant to do in that section.

There are for sure serious and not serious threads, I just don't like the section. Before we had it, this silliness (imo) rarely happened. And if came outside HiaT we cracked down on it.

It's still a good place to "act out", if you want to call it that. I'd rather see people go at it there than in a regular thread. It can also be rather amusing at times.

Its an opinion. Not an assumption.

It's a lack of justification. You don't know us personally so you can't sit there and assume that the people who flame have half a brain. It's an internet forum.

K, I was not insulting you. I was agreeing with the fact that I can be an ass. Y'know, the same self deprecating humour I always display.

Sorry, so used to you insulting me lately that it's odd to see you actually being somewhat friendly, lol.

Like I said, we did without it before, and can do without it again. I just plain don't like the section. It seems redundant to me.

It's still a good place to just dump on someone. Sometimes, people just need to be told how fucking annoying they are in hopes that they will learn from it, lol.

I didn't say they were pieces of shit. I'm sure a lot of them are very nice people. They're just boring.

Yeah, I know you didn't say that but you make it seem like the people who flame are all useless and should leave the forum. I see a lot of dumb posts in here, too, but I wont see the person who posted it as an idiot. I consider a member's "true colours" what they post in a serious thread, like the religion thread.

Beer

I agree with you both on some part but I have to say, when I was an administrator on a Soccer site not long before I got here (Gave up coz of work) I was given the job of checking posts to see if nobody break the rules and seriously, as an administrator, you look at every post there is. It takes a shit load of time but you have to do it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Quit with the bullshit. People aren't stupid.

They are very easily manipulated though.

You wont convince me.

I don't have to.

There are other mods and admin here so if it bothers you, tell them to go look at it instead. I see Chuck go in there often. I'm sure that if something is getting out of hand, he is capable of stepping in. Not to mention you hate the section so much, you've made a few threads in it.

What they do does not absolve me of what I feel I should be doing.

No one really needs to look at it. It's flaming. There aren't really any rules for it. We can all tell each other to fuck off and die as much as we want. We aren't breaking any rules so I don't see why you have to monitor a flame section anyways. From what I have seen since I've been here, everyone is doing what they are meant to do in that section.

I still watch no matter what.

It's a lack of justification. You don't know us personally so you can't sit there and assume that the people who flame have half a brain. It's an internet forum.

Perception is everything.

Sorry, so used to you insulting me lately that it's odd to see you actually being somewhat friendly, lol.

It is all good. I am almost always friendly.

Yeah, I know you didn't say that but you make it seem like the people who flame are all useless and should leave the forum. I see a lot of dumb posts in here, too, but I wont see the person who posted it as an idiot. I consider a member's "true colours" what they post in a serious thread, like the religion thread.

Is there an allusion here or am I looking too much into that last statement?

LadyHotrod

LOL, I think I get what you mean by the last statement. Using a religious thread as an example was a terrible idea.

To be honest, I've actually grown quite bored of the flame chamber. I usually do after a while in the forums I go to. It's fun for a bit but then it gets to be the same old tired thing and people try to flame like me but fail so it's irritating to read :)