Ramblin'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
sup C4!..so'z like..ya-macking it and masturbating them horses like a true hood-homie-g-Cheese-Jizz Gangsta?

Qwake

Probably, but I don't think I need to. Just go into the flamalation chamber and list all of its regular posters.

The only ones that come to mind are LHR and Blaze...We don't really need the Flame Chamber though, someone could just post a flame thread in HIAT since it's no rules.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If you are going to have sections where people don't have to follow any rules, of course shit will be posted. If people choose to post shit, that's their choice. Despite this being a wrestling forum, I don't see where it says in the rules, "You must post in the wrestling sections with well educated posts."

If you are going to have a section like this, people have the freedom to post whatever the hell they damn well feel like. If they are making shit posts in places where there are rules, then I have a problem with it. Until then, there is no problem at all.

My take on the whole 'situation'.

EDIT: If I am one of the aforementioned, 'pale imitations of good members', I openly admit that I'm not a good member. Look at my usertag. Just thought I'd point that out.

Airfixx

Name & shame so the guilty parties know they need to shape up, close the flamation chamber etc. and then implement a three strikes and 'police' it in a similar way to how people are judged to be (or not to be) spamming.

When I originally signed up I was suprised to see so much space dedicated to these sections (not to mention how active they were). I see why they exists, but think this approach is encouraging the kind of behaviour you're actually wanting to keep out of the more serious areas of the forum.

I haven't been here THAT long (and maybe I'm part of the problem for all I know), but the standard of discussion on IWF has defo deteriorated since I joined.

LadyHotrod

So I'm sitting here, and clearly I've logged on to the forum. I last logged in two days ago and everything was hunky-dory in a manner of speaking. A few minor annoyances, but nothing that cannot be ignored y'know?

I logged on just a little while ago, and everything seems different. People are losing their sense of humour. Nobody can do anything here without someone else (read: someone who has no business) saying 'Hey you can't do that' or the like.

We've got certain members acting like they are hot shit, but all they are pathetic, pale imitations of what a good member should be. No doubt they should be confident and ascerbic. But they should also be intelligent, well spoken, and fairly informed. We have far too many members who exist for the sole purpose of putting others down in the flamalation chamber and not adding a quality post to any topic other than the inane ones where they moronically pick at each other ad nauseum. They are morale killers to the nth degree and they are hurting the site.

I don't know if the solution is to hack off the diseased limb at its source, or go for a the little branches born of said sickened limb. Hell maybe the pruning will not even aid in regeneration. Perhaps it is too sick. I have no earthly idea.

I love how you try to be the "big man" yet you don't even have enough balls to mention my name in your post (and don't act as if I'm not one of the people you are talking about in your comment about people in the flame chamber). You just chose to call me out indirectly. Yeah, you sure do have huge balls. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should pull your ass out of the flame chamber once in a while and read posts in other sections. I have actually made plenty of good posts outside of this section, incase you failed to see my post count. You just assume I don't because you don't see them. Just because you aren't online at the time, don't go back and read responses, whatever, doesn't mean I don't make any quality posts. If a topic is good, I'll post in it.

As for the flame chamber, it's pretty pathetic of you to think that anyone here goes there and is actually 100% serious about what is said there. I tell people off, people tell me off, we all tell each other to die, we all tell each other's families to die, it's all just a bunch of bullshit and people like to piss around and tell people off once in a while to get the stresses of work/school off of them.

Incase you didn't notice, pretty much every single person who flames people in the flame chamber talk normal to the very same people they flamed outside of that section. It's called "maturity" and knowing where your shit belongs. I might flame someone half to death but I don't hold grudges or hate anyone and I talk normal to them outside of that area.

The flame chamber has always been just a random shits and giggles area. I think most people look at it that way.

Maybe you should stop analyzing people you don't know shit about and stay out of the flame chamber if it bothers you that much.

Don't take my post the wrong way. I'm not trying to start anything here and I actually don't have a problem with you, though I think you can be an arrogant prick (but so can I so we're even on that one).

In my experience in forums, the flame section is always popular. I wont speak for others here but I like it because I think it can be incredibly funny at times and I'd rather take a bit of a piss on someone online if I am having a bad day than take it out on my family. In the end, everyone (including myself) can be annoying as hell but that doesn't change the fact that I actually do respect people as who they are and don't judge their entire persona off of a flame chamber in a wrestling forum.

Wrestling Station

^actually he was trying to be nice to not mention names. I dont think it was "fear" factor here.

Beer

I love how you try to be the "big man" yet you don't even have enough balls to mention my name in your post (and don't act as if I'm not one of the people you are talking about in your comment about people in the flame chamber). You just chose to call me out indirectly. Yeah, you sure do have huge balls. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should pull your ass out of the flame chamber once in a while and read posts in other sections. I have actually made plenty of good posts outside of this section, incase you failed to see my post count. You just assume I don't because you don't see them. Just because you aren't online at the time, don't go back and read responses, whatever, doesn't mean I don't make any quality posts. If a topic is good, I'll post in it.

As for the flame chamber, it's pretty pathetic of you to think that anyone here goes there and is actually 100% serious about what is said there. I tell people off, people tell me off, we all tell each other to die, we all tell each other's families to die, it's all just a bunch of bullshit and people like to piss around and tell people off once in a while to get the stresses of work/school off of them.

Incase you didn't notice, pretty much every single person who flames people in the flame chamber talk normal to the very same people they flamed outside of that section. It's called "maturity" and knowing where your shit belongs. I might flame someone half to death but I don't hold grudges or hate anyone and I talk normal to them outside of that area.

The flame chamber has always been just a random shits and giggles area. I think most people look at it that way.

Maybe you should stop analyzing people you don't know shit about and stay out of the flame chamber if it bothers you that much.

Don't take my post the wrong way. I'm not trying to start anything here and I actually don't have a problem with you, though I think you can be an arrogant prick (but so can I so we're even on that one).

In my experience in forums, the flame section is always popular. I wont speak for others here but I like it because I think it can be incredibly funny at times and I'd rather take a bit of a piss on someone online if I am having a bad day than take it out on my family. In the end, everyone (including myself) can be annoying as hell but that doesn't change the fact that I actually do respect people as who they are and don't judge their entire persona off of a flame chamber in a wrestling forum.

Lol, yeahh. I doubt he was scared. He didn't name names because there was no need to and it would make people feel small and liable to some heat from the other members.

LadyHotrod

I don't mean he is shaking in his shoes, I was just saying that if he really had any balls, he could have just said my name instead of using indirect posting skills.

It's the flame chamber. He has no reason to hide anything and he knows as well as the rest of you that I'm a frequent poster in that section. I don't think anyone really posts there as much as I do and him being nice is giving too much credit (no offence, MS), not to mention that he seems to just want people who post there to disappear from the forum.

Really, if the flame chamber bothers people to the extent that they think said people should leave the forum, don't click on the section.

C4

MS should have named the person straightforward instead of being indirect in his post. That would have solved everything in the first place, why be so 'nice'? In my posts before, I was aiming at some other guys around here.

If you were referring to LadyHotRod then she does make 'quality' posts in the forum. If you've not viewed the posts yet then go and see them. She has better posts than most of the people at times. Maybe better than some of yours man. :49:

And by the way, it's her decision on where she wants to post and where not, you would've said the same thing if you were the "ADMIN" and some other regular member aimed at another one, and the matter wasn't concerning you. But this one does since you've got the so called "personal" problems with LHR.

The last line of the post above summarized it all MS, don't click on the section if you don't like it. Get Dead E. Guerrero out as mod position. Maybe that's going to help you. :yeahright:

Sorry if I went over the bridge MS, no offense but I had to say it and I have to say more... just don't have the time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

I did not mention anyone's name. It was unnecessary. They know who they are, and I just wanted to talk without causing a big to-do. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Umm. Clearly I am in the other sections. My posts did not come from thin air. And as an administrator, I read almost every single post on this board provided it isn't e-fed, or Btb related. Try again.

The seriousness or lack of is irrelevant. I think the section is stupid. End of story.

That's HiaT.

See, again. Admin. I have to check that ish. Again, you have no idea.

Hey, I won't argue with that a whit.

I personally feel the section is silly and does not fit into my vision for this site.

^actually he was trying to be nice to not mention names. I dont think it was "fear" factor here.

Lol, yeahh. I doubt he was scared. He didn't name names because there was no need to and it would make people feel small and liable to some heat from the other members.

Exactly. No need to name names. There was no reason to.

I don't mean he is shaking in his shoes, I was just saying that if he really had any balls, he could have just said my name instead of using indirect posting skills.

Oh I could've, but I also enjoy being enigmatic. Its endearing.

Really, if the flame chamber bothers people to the extent that they think said people should leave the forum, don't click on the section.

Those that have that option likely exercise it. I do not have that option.

MS should have named the person straightforward instead of being indirect in his post. That would have solved everything in the first place, why be so 'nice'? In my posts before, I was aiming at some other guys around here.

If you were referring to LadyHotRod then she does make 'quality' posts in the forum. If you've not viewed the posts yet then go and see them. She has better posts than most of the people at times. Maybe better than some of yours man. :49:

And by the way, it's her decision on where she wants to post and where not, you would've said the same thing if you were the "ADMIN" and some other regular member aimed at another one, and the matter wasn't concerning you. But this one does since you've got the so called "personal" problems with LHR.

The last line of the post above summarized it all MS, don't click on the section if you don't like it. Get Dead E. Guerrero out as mod position. Maybe that's going to help you. :yeahright:

Sorry if I went over the bridge MS, no offense but I had to say it and I have to say more... just don't have the time.

All I have to say is you just wasted your time on all that proving nothing other than the fact that you have no clue.

LadyHotrod

I did not mention anyone's name. It was unnecessary. They know who they are, and I just wanted to talk without causing a big to-do. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Ah, the old "it was unnecessary" excuse. If you have a problem with people, use your little tiny fingers to type their names in. It makes you seem like you are hiding when you try to point people out without saying names.

Umm. Clearly I am in the other sections. My posts did not come from thin air. And as an administrator, I read almost every single post on this board provided it isn't e-fed, or Btb related. Try again.

Umm, cleary you aren't in other sections. If you were, you wouldn't think that all of my posts include taking a shit on anyone and everyone and lack any quality. I sincerely doubt you have time to sit around and read every single post this forum has to offer.

The seriousness or lack of is irrelevant. I think the section is stupid. End of story.

Wow, here we go with the broken record "that is irrelevant" line. YOU thinking the section and the peopel who post there are pathetic is irrelevant. It's quite laughable that a section that is so stupid to you is one you obviousy click on. I don't do BTB posts so I don't click on the section. It's called common sense.

That's HiaT.

It's actually both sections. If you read a lot of the older flame threads, it's people calling out people for fun flaming challenges. Sometimes, it's serious, but I think only to a degree.

See, again. Admin. I have to check that ish. Again, you have no idea.

I know what an admin has to do but reading flame posts and assuming the people who do it are this and that is just stupid.

Hey, I won't argue with that a whit.

Get over yourself. You can't even have a conversation with me without having to pull shit out of your ass as you ride into the sunset on your high horse. I was actually mature enough to not start any bullshit with you but your personal feelings get in the way, yet again. You obviously have some self esteem issues and have to put everyone down, even when they are trying to be nice to you, just to make yourself feel better. Grow up. Seriously. I think you can actually carry a good conversation whn you're not being a fucking prick.

I personally feel the section is silly and does not fit into my vision for this site.

Just a heads up, not to say it will happen for sure, but in a lot of forums with no place to flame, it starts to carry on in threads. I think that a flame section is actually good because if people have a problem, they can sort it out there. The problem is, like our flame chamber, people abuse it and just fuck around in it instead of actually bringing a serious argument there.

Oh I could've, but I also enjoy being enigmatic. Its endearing.

Nah, it's actually pretty boring.

You can think what you want about the flame section but you don't have to assume that everyone who posts there is nothing more than a piece of shit.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ah, the old "it was unnecessary" excuse. If you have a problem with people, use your little tiny fingers to type their names in. It makes you seem like you are hiding when you try to point people out without saying names.

What made it necessary exactly? Watching people assume that I'm talking about them, when in fact I have not is far more amusing to me.

Umm, cleary you aren't in other sections. If you were, you wouldn't think that all of my posts include taking a shit on anyone and everyone and lack any quality. I sincerely doubt you have time to sit around and read every single post this forum has to offer.

2-3 new pages twice a day. Sometimes I'm away for a few days it gets up to 14 or so. I take the time to read the posts. That's part of my job on here.

Wow, here we go with the broken record "that is irrelevant" line. YOU thinking the section and the peopel who post there are pathetic is irrelevant. It's quite laughable that a section that is so stupid to you is one you obviousy click on. I don't do BTB posts so I don't click on the section. It's called common sense.

Again, I have to read that ish. What part of that do not understand.

It's actually both sections. If you read a lot of the older flame threads, it's people calling out people for fun flaming challenges. Sometimes, it's serious, but I think only to a degree.

There are for sure serious and not serious threads, I just don't like the section. Before we had it, this silliness (imo) rarely happened. And if came outside HiaT we cracked down on it.

I know what an admin has to do but reading flame posts and assuming the people who do it are this and that is just stupid.

Its an opinion. Not an assumption.

Get over yourself. You can't even have a conversation with me without having to pull shit out of your ass as you ride into the sunset on your high horse. I was actually mature enough to not start any bullshit with you but your personal feelings get in the way, yet again. You obviously have some self esteem issues and have to put everyone down, even when they are trying to be nice to you, just to make yourself feel better. Grow up. Seriously. I think you can actually carry a good conversation whn you're not being a fucking prick.

K, I was not insulting you. I was agreeing with the fact that I can be an ass. Y'know, the same self deprecating humour I always display.

Just a heads up, not to say it will happen for sure, but in a lot of forums with no place to flame, it starts to carry on in threads. I think that a flame section is actually good because if people have a problem, they can sort it out there. The problem is, like our flame chamber, people abuse it and just fuck around in it instead of actually bringing a serious argument there.

Like I said, we did without it before, and can do without it again. I just plain don't like the section. It seems redundant to me.

Nah, it's actually pretty boring.

Nah, its actually pretty sextastic :D

You can think what you want about the flame section but you don't have to assume that everyone who posts there is nothing more than a piece of shit.

I didn't say they were pieces of shit. I'm sure a lot of them are very nice people. They're just boring.