Ramblin'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So I'm sitting here, and clearly I've logged on to the forum. I last logged in two days ago and everything was hunky-dory in a manner of speaking. A few minor annoyances, but nothing that cannot be ignored y'know?

I logged on just a little while ago, and everything seems different. People are losing their sense of humour. Nobody can do anything here without someone else (read: someone who has no business) saying 'Hey you can't do that' or the like.

We've got certain members acting like they are hot shit, but all they are pathetic, pale imitations of what a good member should be. No doubt they should be confident and ascerbic. But they should also be intelligent, well spoken, and fairly informed. We have far too many members who exist for the sole purpose of putting others down in the flamalation chamber and not adding a quality post to any topic other than the inane ones where they moronically pick at each other ad nauseum. They are morale killers to the nth degree and they are hurting the site.

I don't know if the solution is to hack off the diseased limb at its source, or go for a the little branches born of said sickened limb. Hell maybe the pruning will not even aid in regeneration. Perhaps it is too sick. I have no earthly idea.

Wrestling Station

Thats can be defined as a "riot"
Its time to differeniate them into..... GROUPS :shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Placing them in groups indicates that they are still welcome despite the fact that all they do is suck.

Wrestling Station

Placing them in groups indicates that they are still welcome despite the fact that all they do is suck.
People who are welcomed will have a better "group", and others will have THAT group :laugh:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't think I have the reach to create groups on other people's forums. Which is where I'd have these people.

MikeRaw

I must say, this "ramblin"would be much better if you named names. lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Probably, but I don't think I need to. Just go into the flamalation chamber and list all of its regular posters.

J

Quick question. You fine with me doing awards monthly cause a lot of member love it and it let's people know what there doing right and then you do your bi Yearly which will cover the month's in between still? I know it's off subject but people throw a fit when I started up some awards cause they said you do it.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
wtf...no i don't ...

Only gayass Nerdz Doo those Award Shits...

man J-Dog...ya-ass must have me mixed up wit' some other fish to fry(in tha' air dry....oooh-sna-FOO!...some rhymes!)

ya-jeard?!

C4

The Flame Chamber seems to be far more active than other more important sections. But then again, nothing can be done about it.

Or something can? :g:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
holy fucking macarollz!!!

mikeraws finally a mod!

thats like....miss a few episodes of wrestling and Ka-Walla-BAM!

Jericho's champ....

Matt's champ...

De NIro and Pacino in anotha' film together....

Da-YAUMMM!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
shit....i can't even visit tha' flame section...

its like...being Bryan Danielson...wanting to go up north to WWE or too any other place...but by contractual obligation, ya-ass is stuck...

ya-know...

Fuck Hell in a Thread...

I'll just go spam up some fat chicks on myspace....tehe!

C4

*Waits for the delete button to be clicked on the flame section*

That would make things even worse. Atleast having the section in place means that all obtuse douchebags are getting their problems sorted out somewhere else other than the general forum.

It also adds to the interest of many members, not naming anyone here but yeah....