Raise your hand if....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

You forgot WRESTLEMANIA was tomorrow. I know I did.

What terrible build for their biggest event of the year. Anyone else as unexcited for this PPV as I am?

The Rated R CMStar

I think you will be alone in this one.

Wrestlemania couldn't have been built better. Bret Hart vs Vince will generate split opinions for sure, but the rest of the main events have been built amazingly. Cena vs Batista has been superb, HBK vs Taker has gotten a build up since December, and Edge vs Y2J, as lousy as the Spear deal was at the beginning, got over with the crowd. CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio has gotten nice build up for a midcard match and HHH vs Sheamus isn't half bad.

Nobody cares about the tag titles anyways and the only match with bad build up is the Legacy match.

Wordlife

^Summed up my post!

Personally, this WM seems to have one of the biggest cards to date, it doesn't look as if it will fail whatsoever. A small buildup could lead to a huge matchup and a MOTY contestant.

Each and every match tomorrow night will indeed try to steal the shine from every other match, with the exception to the divas match.

maty619

Reaction score
:thumbdown: most obvious choice of not having my hand up. I'm really looking forward to it but it seems I won't be able to watch it till late Monday-Tuesday because I have school on Monday so I can't watch it live or in the morning and then I'm going out Monday evening :( poor me. Any way, Wrestlemania is shaping up to be one of the best yet, I just have to look at the card and I get excited. Punk/Rey-just the begining of what will be a legendary feud; HBK vs Undertaker (Career vs streak)- I could say that match to most people who aren't wrestling fans (but with some knowledge of wrestling) and they would know instantly that it is epic; Edge vs Y2J-despite the fact that most of you don't like the build up it will still probably be a great match (hopefully...); Cena vs Batista-what more do I have to say? But most of all I really can't wait for the MITB match just because it is something you only see once a year and is always exciting and we are guaranteed to see a new main eventer!

xtremebadass

The only way I can agree with you is that TNA on Mondays now sort of killed some of the hype for me. I didn't get the strong build up feeling I get normally because I have been switching back and fourth on Mondays sometimes missing significant highlights on the road to WM.

However, even though I did miss some of it, the build up has been pretty strong for their 3 major matches Cena vs. Batista, HBK vs. Taker, and Bret vs. Vince. They have really done a great job on the main WM feuds than previous years.

Reaction score
I'll always be excited for Wrestlemania. Like I said in another thread, Wrestlemania is bigger than any one match or superstar. I love it!

MizMasta3000

I like the build up it was decent but as much as I try to get pumped, I can't be. Usually I'm like anxious for at least once match. I'm not even excited about the MITB this year. In EVERY fucking match, it's a dead giveaway who's going to win. Hell, my WM party isn't even giving me excitement because besides my two dumbass friends (casual fans), no one else really cares about anything but the Taker match. I am really disappointed. WWE needs to work on the predictability of their PPVs.

xtremebadass

HHH and Sheamus doesn't have as good of build as it could have had, but still it is good enough I guess.

Orton/Rhodes/DiBiase was just a clusterfuck from the beginning I shouldn't have been expecting as much as I did.

From last night I am actually looking forward to the tag title match more than I thought. The promos were so cheesy, but atleast they are building it and trying to cover up how it is the most random tag team match in WrestleMania history. Truth and Morrison's promo had so much double meaning I was laughing my ass off.

Their promo reminded me of 3 Live Kru from TNA for some reason, maybe just because of Truth or just how cheesy it was then I thought of the name Tru-Live Kru for their tag team. That would have kicked so much ass.

MizMasta3000

John Morrison's mic skills are officially the worse in WWE. Plus those were the lamest joke EVER :smh

maty619

Reaction score
Why does everyone hate JoMo's promos so much, I wouldn't say they are CM Punk like but he is better than some, I can't bothered thinking about those people now but they are certainly out there somewhere.

MizMasta3000

JoMo is the worst right now. Batista stepped up his game. Hardy is gone.

maty619

Reaction score
Wow! This is really something, someone giving a list of poor mic workers without Shelton being in it, either you forgot about him or you think he has stepped up his game, I hope it is the latter.

LKP

I think people are forgetting Hernandez..... He is god awful. And he cannot act either

I think this years Wrestlemania has had good hype but not as much to me very excited like i was last year. But i have faith in the wwe's card for WM26. I think the only bad match we may see is the orton match. I can see it lasting 3 minutes and it being a let down.