Quote on Rumble Change

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
How about a match where they put all the no-gimmick low card and mid card schmucks that will never accomplish anything in match where the first 3 wrestlers to get pinned get fired from the company? That'd be a great idea for Chavo Guerrero, Darren Young, Ezekiel Jackson, Tyler Reks, Mark Henry, Primo and Tyson Kidd

Airfixx

Reaction score
....Yeah, that would be a 'g-r-e-a-t' idea.

Out of curiosity, how do you propose the 7 guys you mentioned get fired given the specifics of your 'marvelous' suggestion?

Veritas

Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that Chavo, Primo, and Tyson are 3 of the top workers on the roster, Mark Henry is easily one of the most popular, and Zeke Jackson is currently a focal point of a top angle.

Otherwise, brilliant plan.

Reaction score
....Yeah, that would be a 'g-r-e-a-t' idea.

Out of curiosity, how do you propose the 7 guys you mentioned get fired given the specifics of your 'marvelous' suggestion?

Can't read much can you?

Guess not.

Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that Chavo, Primo, and Tyson are 3 of the top workers on the roster, Mark Henry is easily one of the most popular, and Zeke Jackson is currently a focal point of a top angle.

HolyFacepalm.jpg

Axis

Reaction score
YEAH CUZ FAT PEOPLE CAN'T BE POPULAR WRESTLERS I LOVE WRESTLING AND I KNOE WHAT IM TALKN BOUT

Reaction score
Lol. Gates is awful. Everything he hates about Cena is how he projects himself here. Just the same redundant, unfunny posts OVER AND OVER. And his best retorts are "somethingsomething you're butthurt."

But back on topic, I'm stoked about a 40 man rumble. What's the undercard? A really, really useless, throwaway WHC title match between Ziggler and Edge, in which Ziggler is the worst contender to get a PPV shot since Bob Holly, The Miz and Orton and a Diva's match? Outside Miz/Orton, the average fan wouldn't give two shits, let alone 39.99 for this show, but the prospect of 40 people in a Rumble is awesome. Imagine the push someone could get if they win this thing as the no.1 guy. Imagine the possible surprise entrants. Imagine the possible spots that can be done. And seriously, anyone thinking there is a clear cut winner is lying to themselves. I know 80% of the IWC thinks Cena or HHH are winning, but neither makes sense. I don't see Cena winning simply because he has been talking about an Orton-Cena Mania main event, most matches aren't given away like that, except Taker-HBK last year, and Trips is coming back strictly to finish the Sheamus storyline. There is a reason Sheamus has been putting people over lately, and that's because he's going to be involved in the top non-title feud going into Mania. The best bets to win are Punk, Barrett or a surprise entrant.

Veritas

Reaction score
Punk....hmmm.

With the way on RAW, when Husky asked what would happen if Punk was eliminated before any of Nexus even got into the match, does anyone else think a swerve could be coming. Like Punk does get eliminated really quickly but then, when someone from Nexus comes out to enter, Punk does too and demands their spot? Maybe even doing it several times? Then he goes on to win?

Foley entered as 3 different characters, why couldn't Punk demand another "sacrifice" from his followers?

I think it'd be interesting.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Or Punk just takes the highest number out of whatever Nexus draws to keep it simple and reasonable yet still assert himself over his slaves?

And as far as Triple H in any capacity; I swear I just read that he has gone back to school and is focusing on business so that he can get a promotion from Vince, because apparently he's been the lead guy on the creative team recently (this isn't a "Triple H is a power hungry maniacal asshole" bash-fest either...

KenFan4life

Reaction score

I know wrestling sucks now and that dudes that are spirit squad like are the "BIG" thing now....but mark henry and the little gay naXzi group can't possibly be the most popular now a days.

Veritas

Reaction score
but mark henry and the little gay naXzi group can't possibly be the most popular now a days.

I didn't say he was THE most popular, I said he was ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR. Look at the crowd reactions the guy gets. Ever since he was the big heel on ECW then got drafted to RAW, the guy has been insanely popular with live crowds. I don't get it either but that doesn't change the fact that he still gets some of the biggest pops of the night.

Reaction score
Veritas, defend Primo being one of the top workers in the WWE. He's not even as good as an unmotivated Carlito, who was never a top worker. Please, give me some examples of good Primo work, and I am aware of his WWC work. He's a very average worker with so little charisma.How he has survived getting cut is perplexing to me honestly.