Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I have some plans for different kinds of stories in the near future, and judging by the amount of positive feedback I got for my one involving my opponents in the battle royal, I was curious if anybody would like to be showcased in these future projects of mine. This will make it easier for me to know who I can work with, instead of waiting for days on a reply from the owner of that character. So yeah, anyone want their characters in my future stories?

Pete

Reaction score
Feel free to use all my characters - Jacqui, Darren, Jack, Vycious (I hope you've learned to write for Vycious) and whoever else I may bring in in the future.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Just to clear things up for those may not understand. I have no intention of using your characters for actual wrestling related RP's, I will ask for your permission then. But these stories I am thinking of simply require the characters, and will not be completely related to the fed, not quite at least.

Reaction score
You can use Anger, Insanity, and Multiplex himself, and you might want to go easy with Panic...he is a little shy.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
I have no problem with it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Sweet! I'm loving the feedback, and Syn, I'm EXTREMELY happy you have agreed to this. Syn is going to be very well used in my 3rd installment of that story you may or not have seen in the battle royal. I would put him in the second, but he is very important for the 3rd part.