• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Question...Might seem dumb...

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
^^I was thinking that. But then I decided to hold back on that due to his whole Angle Alliance feud at the moment.

Yeah, and since Tomko will probably align with Christian, and says he no longer wants to be associated with Angle, vacating his half of the Tag Titles, and AJ's as well. Then Cornette awards them to BG, and his partner... :shifty:

Majin

Reaction score
i really doubt he was fired,probly come back with a different gimmick or something,or mayb hes also the one that asked for his release from tna? and got it,along with senshi

Barurot

Reaction score
Well there probably was a storyline already prepared for the one getting the pink slip in the feast or fired match, and when Senshi opted to ask for his release, rather than working that into the story they gave the role to Daniels... I hope when he does come back they give him a well deserved push...