Question...Might seem dumb...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok. So was anyone else surprised that Chris Daniels was fired?
And at that...is he really fired? Or does he just need time off?

PeepShow

Not really sure. I dont read the spoilers, so IDK. I would surely not think that they would let him go. I just dont see that at all. IDK, once again, another good job by TNA not making it predictable.

Reaction score
^^I think maybe TNA knows that most people want Steiner out of TNA? But then...BAM! They hit us with firing The Fallen Angel...Who has been with TNA since it began...Hmmm

dstebbins

Reaction score
Actually, if I were in the Impact Zone, I would have waited until BG James got up and then I would have chanted "Be the pink slip!"

And Scott Steiner gets and X-Division title shot? Idk, that's iffy.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Well, he won the briefcase from Senshi, so I guess Senshi will say he'll leave on behalf of Daniels...

Hmm, i never thought of that. I knew that Low Ki had quit, and i was trying to think of a way they were going to explain him leaving. Sounds like something that could happen anyway.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
And Scott Steiner gets and X-Division title shot? Idk, that's iffy.

As iffy as it sounds, TNA might just pull it off. If the angle with Team 3D vs. The X-Division continues, Team 3D could declare themselves the X-Division Champs since they have the belt, and Scott has to wrestle both of them. He chooses Rick as partner, and there we go...

EDIT: Screw Russo, I should be booking TNA!

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
^^You could! LOL!

Well onto BG's Tag Team Title Shot...

Next week on iMPACT!, BG is trying to think to of a partner who could help him win the Titles, while Kip keeps telling he could, and starts to yell. Then, all of a sudden, Kips gets attacked by someone off-screen, and BG laughs. Later in the show, BG comes out the to the ring, and announces the man who will be his Tag Team Partner is the man who took out Kip, LANCE HOYT!

What do you all think?

Reaction score
^^Well Lance is caught up in the LAX/Men hitting Women Angle at the moment. But that would be interesting enough. Or BG could feel bad for Chris and ask him to be a special guest partner? Imagine 1/2 of TNA Tag Team champs not in TNA. >_>

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
^^Well Lance is caught up in the LAX/Men hitting Women Angle at the moment. But that would be interesting enough. Or BG could feel bad for Chris and ask him to be a special guest partner? Imagine 1/2 of TNA Tag Team champs not in TNA. >_>

Or maybe James Storm?

EDIT: If they finish this Beer Drinking Championship angle...