Queer!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
What is everyone's opnions on gays and lesbians? I'll show you my position. See, I am from Wisconsin who in Nov. 06 decided they wouldnt allow a law allowing marriage between anyone but a man and a woman. So I took the following picture entitled FUCK WISCONSIN......

FuckWisconsin.JPG

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
My opinion is well idk....Im pretty sure that that law has already been passed in NJ...and our former governer was a fag,so ill just ignore it for the time being...But the only thing I reall dislike is that they shove their sexuality in our faces and all they do is talk about how they deserve "rights" whatever man fuck it.

Kaedon

Reaction score
You dont think homosexuals deserve the same rights as anyone else? WHy not?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Here is Canada land, homosexual marriages are legal. Here's my take on the situation though.

The only people who oppose same sex marriages do so for relgious reasons, and that's fine. If you wanna believe that, fine. I don't agree with you, but I will fight for your right to say it.

However in the countries we reside in there is a such thing as a separation between church and state. Which means the Church has no involvement in politics and vice versa. Unfortunately too many people, especially politicians seem to ignore this little fact in favour of their political aspirations.

Bottom line here is, you disagree with same sex marriage fine. They're not asking to get married in your churches, synagogues, or mosques. They are simply asking for the same rights that every other human being on the planet posesses.

I'd also like to mention the women's sufferage movement. Remember when women wreen't allowed to vote or any of teh crazy shit? Can you fathom that in our society today? Didn't think so.

Fact is we are better of a society for doing so and we will better off as a society to allow same sex marriage in civil unions, or in churches that choose to allow them.

Mostly because it will allow us to focus on things that are truly important and not trivial little bitch fights like this one.

Soulpower

I don't care... If two guys want to get marroed, so be it, As far as I'm concerned they should be allowed to marry anywhere and everywhere (Ditto for lesbians).

But hey, its the way of the world. Some us may not like it, but there's always going to be religious idiots condemning gays and lesbians to hell. Just like there's always going to be a bunch of rednecks who believe that blacks shouldn't have any rights.

In short.. I think gays and lesbians have every right to do what heterosexual couples do.

Markz

Reaction score
People only say "Let the gay have the same rights" because they think it is the right thing to do, personally I think gays should be banned and thrown away.

Like when you all realise I support IRA, what are you going to say about that? i can guess you'll say "the right thing."

Kaedon

Reaction score
Banned and thrown away?

Reaction score
I really like it when people get so worked up on things that wont affect their lifes you people here are worrying about same sex marriages i dont have time for that for me its arranged marriages that i am worried about

monkeystyle

Reaction score
People only say "Let the gay have the same rights" because they think it is the right thing to do, personally I think gays should be banned and thrown away.

Like when you all realise I support IRA, what are you going to say about that? i can guess you'll say "the right thing."

As I said your comments most likely come from a religious stand point, which is fine, you can believe that if you like. But the fact of the matter here is when it come sto politics your religious opinions don't mean shit. Neither do mine.

As to the IRA, that's a whole other can of worms.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Why? Just because YOU dont like what they practice? Would you say "well lets ban blacks because they have different colored skin"? It makes just as much sense....

Reaction score
I dont agree with same sex marriages but i think they should be given their rights i mean there not going to force me to marry a guy so i will remain unaffected

Markz

Reaction score
Why? Just because YOU dont like what they practice? Would you say "well lets ban blacks because they have different colored skin"? It makes just as much sense....

I never said ban blacks, that's completely different. It's not just me saying this many people beleive that gays are a disgrace.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I never said you said "ban blacks". What I did say was whats the difference between banning one minority over another? They are both "different" and they have both been persecuted for those differences. Strip away all the religious bullshit and it comes down to this....a few people trying to control the lives of the many. And thats why I hate shit like that. The fact that im not gay has nothing to do with it. It's a few religious fuckers FORCING THEIR MORALS on everyone else and its complete bullshit.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ok I dont think that they shouldnt have the same rights Kaedon...its just that they shove it in everyones face you know....I mean yea I guess they should be able to get married and shit....IDK man...i mean its not like they chose to be gay,thats how god made them....And thats why I dont like people calling homosexuality a sin.