• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PWG Mystery Vortex II results

AZUCAR!

3 way: Andrew Everett def Cedric Alexander and Trevor Lee with a shooting star on Alexander

Joey Ryan, B Boy and Willie Mack def Peter Avalon and RockNES Monsters when Joey pinned Avalon via super kick

Roderick Strong def Tony Nese with the sick kick

3 Way Tag: Unbreakable F’n Machines (Michael Elgin/Brian Cage) def AR Fox and ACH & Inner City Machine Guns (Ricochet & Rich Swann)

Chris Hero def Tommaso Ciampa with the stretch plum

Kyle O Reilly def Johnny Gargano via cross arm breaker

PWG World Tag Team Titles: Young Bucks def Best Friends via Bob Orton cast shot to the groin of Taylor.
- Adam Cole interfered but Knox super kicked him.

PWG World Title: Adam Cole retains over Candice LeRae via Florida Keys
- Mount Rushmore beat up on Candice until Joey Ryan made the save.
- Joey cuts a promo putting over Candice. Joey “proposes” to Candice to win the PWG World Tag Team Titles. She said yes to end the show.

The 3 way opener has been described as awesome. The rest of the show doesn't look appealing to me, until the Tag Title match and then Cole vs Candice.

Rated R Superstar

I think it looks like a solid show. I heard Ricochet killed it. Although there was no mention of how the rest did in that match.

Gimmick

Pretty good match ups. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the main event, Candice LeRae is a lot of fun to watch. I remember hearing she was replaced by Hero when he came back at ASW 10 so it's good to see that she still got her shot in the end.

O'Reilly/Gargano should also be good, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Andrew Everett will look inside a PWG ring. Wouldn't surprise me if it only took him one match for the likes of Excalibur to be impressed.