PWG: ELEVEN

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
PWG World Championship
Kyle O'Reilly defends against Chris Hero

PWG World Tag Team Championship
Guerilla Warfare
The Young Bucks defend against The Worlds Cutest Tag Team (Candice LeRae & Joey Ryan)

Number One Contenders Match
Adam Cole vs Johnny Gargano vs Roderick Strong

Number One Contenders Match
Unbreakable F'N Machines (Michael Elgin & Brian Cage) vs Best Friends (Trent? & Chuck Taylor)

Trevor Lee vs Kevin Steen

Rocky Romero vs Tommaso Ciampa

ACH vs Cedric Alexander

Frankie Kazarian vs Brian Kendrick

ELEVEN will take place July 26th. Tickets go on sale 8PM PDT June 26th.​

I know there's been complaints about PWG phoning in their cards with some uninspired matches as of late and they may have been warranted but this is anything but! They even got me interested in a Roddy match!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Yeah, this is a cool card. Disappointed at the lack of local guys, but a lot of fun to be had here for sure.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Just realised this show is still another month away. Man, that's a long wait.

Castiel

Reaction score
Way too long to wait, especially when that means we obviously have to wait longer for BOLA with the participants already being announced... PWG's one major flaw is how long they make us wait for good stuff.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I fucking forgot this show was even happening AND IT'S STILL TWO WEEKS AWAY

I can only assume they've sold the building out on this one, because the hype is non-fucking-existent at this stage. There isn't even any mention of it on their website!

Castiel

Reaction score
It's pretty bizarre especially considering this is kinda one of their biggest shows ever. 11th anniversary, the return of PWG legend Kazarian, Guerilla Warfare, O'Reilly's first title defence... I did hear that general admission is sold out though.