PWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
aao.png

my-pyro-wesker_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

We see a video hyping the matches and we are live for the ppv .
The X Factor title match started us off
12Q8AAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
vs
9G7bJ+hBEr8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Lucky Cannon defended and defeated Matt and out of nowhere when the match ended Lucky was attacked by the debuting Teddy Hart .
z8N1MA14hJ7UwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Ted and Mat reformed the Filth and The Fury on the spot declaring war on anyone and everyone with a title .
Still Champ
Lucky Cannon

We go backstage and see Rikishi talking to Manu
ACITra8f0xIvAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
cHPl+MDIXbxdAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

The Rock and Roll Express made there debut by taking on La Fuerza
Ricky_Morton.jpg
Robert_Gibson.jpg

vs
El_Terrible.jpg
El_Texano_Jr.jpg

which was a classic back and forth match with lots of nearfalls and double team moves and a double dropkick pinfall win for the RnR Express.
pinfall RNR
Ron Garvin
x+i4UfKwcVpdgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
is telling Magnum
3X9P3CgFnjWXiZPAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
he's here as T.A. looks pleased as they have three men ready to face the NWO Muta Chono and Akira with the biggest title in the world on the line .
The Patriot is talking to dynamite Kid
+qp198Mdf88uDp06+ePTs27NH9f356bMxjk5lHeHFiR8n8W1Yv  znauY1P9n7+gF+hfjPVqvVrf4Do01iu90jeuvwMdV5cWfXGedQ  AAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
5SDNOrPzHg78CDC0fdNZ89RR3tPE7AXHkPW16GRsGgMfMu2rf8  PiccMPZI7cqwAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

.................................................. .
There is a womens tag match
+u+ijbfUVSYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
j+Gq0h790QZVAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
vshttp://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/PWF/Kellykyky.jpg
wDrN8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
hy77leuWtOIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Daffney and Lena (both dressed like Harley Quinn) faced Kelly Kelly and Tiffany with Lacey in there corner just as the match hit the 7 minute mark both teams were attacked by
NrzZGqkyPeXEleJxTJN7ocCFY+RZCmdI0EWNQV6KeRrVtbr+XQ  q4l+NRVLhoK1IBscAeCbPSgS2rnB7pt5XdYCwxNGbNN1lhGkIT  hGCT3Zpao+h91mmzf2eVLuiAI4TXUmcIixicBGDK5g7BEGrOJq  YdUQhaBUhVOccDENfWnNzcxiGgWeKoiAI+l8khP3PwWq0HwAAA  ABJRU5ErkJggg==
fDbW77TqjUqpQS4koGFlBUUoBBJSXdmMRbc0oUhEjKZDjMej4T  BwRWUJl8PKTk9JjY5sQ8N0XDo6O64tw5+b7S0pClJVRurBQBM0  8f8A7T2lsKfz0hsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Melina and Michelle
And if there was a reunion for the Blondetourage it was quickly gone but look for more from this one with Lacey making three and Melina and McCool whats going on with them too anyway .
NO Contest
.................................................. ...................................
We go backstage and before
Sjo2NRQj9Hxrh0ar7GOBMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Lauren can ask anything she is interrupted by
Sinn_Bowdee6.jpg
Brian_Lee.jpg
Wolfie_D.jpg

New Church Sinn Brian Lee Slash
who announce they want six man tag titles and find anyone who can beat them . .................................................. ....
We go back to Justin announcing the tag title Match
Big_John_Studd.jpg
King_Kong_Bundy2.jpg

Devistation Inc. Big John Studd King Kong Bundy
vs
Nate_Hatred.jpg
RonHarris.jpg

H8 Club Nick Gage and Nate Hatred Ron and Don Harris
Nate and Don did an exceptional job with Ron and Gage ringside but the power and strength of Bundy and Stud were too much to overcome tonight maybe by the time the rematch comes around they can learn and use it against em .
New Champions Dev Inc Bundy and Stud
.................................................. ..................................
Main Event
Garvin , Magnum, ???
vs
NWO
Akira , Chono and Muta

.................................................. ...............
NWO comeout first
[video=youtube;bPAxNPyVak0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPAxNPyVak0[/video]
Chono in the best English he can speak
Who do you have I knew you wouldn't have one who wants to face the NWO !THE BOSS!
Just then here comes
x+i4UfKwcVpdgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
3X9P3CgFnjWXiZPAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Garvin and Magnum
Garvin gets a USA Chant going when Magnum hits the Mic .
Finally no more running no more hiding and tonight I have 2 of three men I trust and here he is now .
He puts the mic down
[video=youtube;Av3KrWtSHGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av3KrWtSHGs&feature=related[/video]
Trent: Is that it is the Superpowers The Bull of the woods !!
Everyone is seemingly looking for Dusty Rhodes but no here he comes from the
audience and takes out Akira quick .
Memphis : Only one man delivers a sickle like that. It's the Russian Nightmare
4FiWWWtxJSAngAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Nakita is in PWF and the Third man .
The Action was rocking with fans chanting USA and Nakita and the match was action packed spilling to the floor several times and nearly counted out and nearfalls putting the fans on the edge of there seat.
But it broke down to Nakita and Muta on one side , Chono and Magnum and Akira and Garvin . Magnum who had taken a STF from Chono was still hurting and Chono looked for another STF, but Magnum stayed in his corner and fought back and finally putting weight on his knee .
Muta had jumped on the apron to spray Magnum and hit it too but Chono grabbed him for a irish whip in the ropes before Magnum held on reversed an Irish whip and connected with a belly to belly and the 1.2.3

Winner and New Champion
Magnum T.A

As the team celebrated to a fade to black and a PWF logo.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Good show, the new additions have really added to the show. I like the F&F declaring war on ALL champs, should be good to see what they do.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
sadly half your pics are showing up for me though...other then that really good stuff...I love that you had Nikita make such an impact already...Studd & Bundy are a team that I can imagine are gonna be hard pressed to be beat...just all and out great stuff from you my man

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks guys and sorry the pics didnt work my coding apparently needs to be fixed lol .

I need to get another show up today sometime I need to progress a few things and thanks I have always liked Nakita so well see him more I promise hehe .

W-olf

Reaction score
Oblivion starts off with its usual pyro .

We go to the first match but Draven hits the arena and walks out to the ramp.

I've been absent haven't I but making money is the name of the game and ratings are amassed from it this way by acquiring all this new talent but what brings me out here is . Six man tag titles if there are a group of three that can make me money then I'm all for it more merchandise for PWF. So tonight New Church you get your wish but careful what you ask for .
You may get it I'll be handpicking your opponents tonight.
Oh that reminds me I may bring in a TV title or something more PWF and a remember WCW back in the day had a US Tag titles well with so many teams I may do the same.

With that he leaves getting to the opener .
Kendall Windham lost to Ted Dibiase Jr

We see the new tag team champions and there being stalked by Fake Diesel and Ramon (Torborg and Spivey) only they don't know it .

Trent: Am I reading that right tonight 8 man tag RnR Express and The Fantastics vs The Filth and The Fury and The Briscoes .
Memphis : Oldschool vs New School but I always thought the fantastics were a ripoff of the RNR Express like those damn Rockers .

Match 2
Kelly Kelly w /Tiff and Lacey vs Daffney w/ Lena vs Melina w/ Michelle
Turned into a fight with everyone getting involved and chick spot galore and catfight screams from the audience who got there money's worth even if it was a draw .

Match 3
Nate and the Harris Brothers (H8Club ) w/ Nick F'N Gage decimated Brent Albright , Max Payne and Missing Link .
They were all a bloody mess by the end and Gage got on the mic telling Dev Ink it's not over and Missing Link we will want your title as for the tag titles We get our rematch and we take them back too !!!

Match 4 The Fantastics and RNR Express vs Briscoes and FNTF
The Match was over before it began Briscoes came out first and FNTF came out late but argued with Briscoes not wanting to team with them but that was nothing RNR Express were out next and blindsided and attacked by The Fantastics . Who got on the mic and said we are not RNR Ripoffs and tired of being in there shadows and that's why they did what they did and the crowd went nuts throwing trash in the ring .

Someone better clean it up yelled Trent and Justin smirked and shook his head not me as the next match is announced from Justin Sane .
New Church Sinn Slash and Brian Lee
vs
The Patriot , Dynamite Kid , and Jose w/ Joel Maximo
Sinn won for his team with a neckbreaker becoming the six man tag champion s.

We go backstage and see Garvin and Magnum locked in there locker room and Nakita is in the main event against Muta with the rest of the NWO .
Nakita had been looking around all night for back up but everytime he did the distraction cost him and when Akira had the ref distracted Muta and Chono double teamed him but Nakita powered out of it only to catch the mist in the eyes .

Finally Magnum and Garvin made it but just a little late don't ya think as the show ends .

W-olf

Reaction score
Upated the look still got to work on some gfx but mostly looks better .

PWF have come to an agreeement on the release
California Connection Hollywood John Tatum and Rod Price
The Patriots
Firebreaker Chip and Todd Champion

W-olf

Reaction score
Oblivion

Immeadiately we go backstage after the opening to see Glen Osbourne is being talked to by H8 Club and he is nodding about something .

Match 1 .
Alex_Koslov.jpg
vs
Ted_DiBiase_Jr9.jpg

Alex and Dibiase fought to a time limit draw .

What a debut for the kid said Trenton

Again we see H8 Club but there is more fire and in the ring there than we have seen and Don and ROn Harris tell everone H8 Club is growing as it consumes another we welcome him home Glen Osbourne will now be in the hardcore division on our behalf.

As Nick Hardcore F'N Gage informs the audience that he and Nate are stepping out of the tag division to pursue single careers but still part of H8 club as the Harris brothers will dominate the tag division. But dont be surprised to see us and Glen in the six man tags either.

Match 2
Percy_Watson.jpg
Titus_ONeil.jpg
vs
Jimmy_Uso.jpg
Jey_Uso-1.jpg

SST Uso's vs Bad Attitude Percy and Titus
The Uso's came close to winning but Bad Attitude thanks to there new leader Ron Simmons shocked the world by aligning with them and costing SST a match and getting closer to the tag titles. This brought out Rikishi for the save .

Calvin Raines made his debut in a singles match
Match 3
CalvinRaines2-1.jpg
vs
Kiyoshi.jpg

The crowd reall got behind him too and Calvin was ready for his first win but was attacked by Memphis and Dallas who went on to verbally assault him after.
You are no Raines boy you will not mock the name by being a watered down excuse for a wrestler . When It Raines It Pours
They left the ringside area and no stranger to the ring in our out of it Memphis took his seat to call the action .
Trent: What was that about?
Memphis: Family Buisness
As we got to match 4
Jeff_Warner.jpg
vs
Maxx_Payne.jpg
vs
Glen_Osbourne.jpg

Glen Osbourne made a name for himself defeating the champion Max Muscle (Humongous) in a triple threat match after a brutal powerbomb to Humongous and he had to be helped out but we hope he will be fine.
Tonights main Event will be two number one contender 's match for the World Championship from Draven
Ron_Simmons.jpg
vs
Rikishi.jpg

Siimmons vs Rikishi

Eddie_Gilbert2.jpg
vs
Dino_Bravo.jpg

Eddie G vs Dino
But heres the fun part they run at the same time and only Dino can pin Eddie and vice versa and Simmons can only pin Kish and vice versa and that match is up next.

(Before the match got started good Trenton was all alone on commentary as Calvin Raines jumped Memphis Raines from the crowd in retaliation from the attack earlier )

Dino after a stinkface ran right into the Hotshot from Ediie for the pin fall .

And Rikishi was set for high risk but Ron recovered and nailed Rikishi with a diving shoulder block from the ropes and covered 1.2.3

The Winners Eddie and Simmons .

Chono : No NO NO! I demand my rematch with that American Magnum for my title .

Well big boy I make the rules around here but I this could be more money for me and ratings I was gonna have Eddie and Simmons fight it out but now I think I'll make the ppv a fatal fourway match
Simmons vs Magnum vs Gilbert vs Chono .

And Chono looks Pissed as we go off the air .

W-olf

Reaction score
The New show 60 minute premise
(Name coming Soon)

Match 1

Michelle Mc Cool and Melina Defeated Blondetourage Kelly Kelly and Lacey Von Erich with Tiffany ringside

H8 Club jumped Humongous

Match 2
Glen Osbourne defeated Humongous but it was non title

Match 3
Uso and Rikishi defeated Simmons Percy and Titus

and the main event ran over
Eddie Gilbert and Ted Dibiase Jr time limit draw with Chono and Muta

A rematch has been signed for Oblivion .

W-olf

Reaction score
I was going to do a show today but I 'll catch up with it tomorrow .

Postman Dave

Reaction score
that's cool, took me ages to get my latest show up so no worries.

W-olf

Reaction score
I got distracted hehe and I 'd like to see about the new roster I know I got Ziggles and Dudleys to use and I might but Im sure I got others from my list noone beat me to it this time lol .

W-olf

Reaction score
Preview for upcoming PWF show
Dolph Ziggler is looking to make an impact has challenged Ted Dibiase Jr . Will Ted accept ?

And what will the tag team division do with the Dudley Boyz here .

Bully Ray: That damn D Von couldnt even get the tables have the time In on to bigger things .

Dvon Dudley has also mentioned he wont be in tag competition he wants to focus on the Hardcore title .​

W-olf

Reaction score
The show was once again the 60 minute show and there were tons of action

First we see Ron Simmons arguing with Bad Attitude members and he says he'll fight them all in a handicap match on Oblivion on Monday .

Match 1
KyKy_Base-13.png
Tom_Billington.jpg
vs
02-1.jpg

Made there debut as the Allied Powers vs Teckno Team 2000
Erick Watts was on the losing end of the pinfall when Patriot hit a back elbow from the ropes for the 1.2.3

Match 2.
The_Missing_Link.jpg
vs
Glen_Osbourne.jpg

Glen destroyed Missing Link getting a shot at the Hardcore Champion .

We see Nakita taking Alex under his wing and both from Russia they spoke it so I'm not sure what was said.

Match 3
Lance_Hoyt.jpg
vs
Brother_Ray.jpg

Bully Ray defeated Lance with the Dudley Bomb ending the show.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Patriot/Dynamite Kid team huh? Interesting move.