PWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks man .

Untitled-1-16.png

Redemption Card

Match 1.
Nu #1 Contenders Match for the Tag titles
Big_John_Studd.jpg
King_Kong_Bundy2.jpg
vs
Alkatrazz.jpg
Lance_Hoyt.jpg

Representing Devistation Inc will be the colossal team of King Kong Bundy and Big John Studd . This will be Bundy's debut with PWF and this legendary team will face Freaks and Ink's Lance Hoyt and Al Katrazz New to this tag team as they make a name for themselves or try there gonna have to use there youth , as Dev Inc not only has weight but experience advantage in this one .

Match 2.
The Vixen Title
vixxen.png

ODB11.jpg
vs
daffney.jpg
vs
Skarlett.jpg

ODB puts her title on the line in not just any match but a triple threat in longtime rival Daffney making her PWF debut and not any challenge but a real "HELLCAT" as Skarlett is in the fray looking for gold .
Match 3

X Factor Title
WorldTitle.jpg

Matt_Cross8.jpg
vs
Jesse_Neal.jpg
vs
Blitzkrieg.jpg
vs
Lucky_Cannon.jpg

Jesse Neal will be trying to get even more gold for Freaks and Inks as he faces Lucky Cannon M-Dogg 20 Matt Cross and BlitzKrieg

Match 4
Hardcore Title
tna_hardcore_title.jpg

Jeff_Warner.jpg
vs
The_Missing_Link.jpg

Maxx Muscle will go one on one with the Missing Link the man that cost him a chance at the Hardcore Title but will he even show up as the last time Maxx didn't come to the ring but there was even more questions from the absence who was the man in the mask eyeing down the Missing Link .
Match 5

The World Tag Titles
tag.png

Michael_Tarver.jpg
Percy_Watson.jpg
Darren_Young.jpg
Titus_ONeil.jpg

Bad Attitude Michael Tarver Percy Watson Darren Young Titus O Neil vs
Nick_Gage.jpg
Nate_Hatred.jpg

H8 Club Nick Gage and Nate Hatred
RonHarris.jpg
Don_Harris.jpg

Harris Brothers (Ron and Don Harris)
When Ron and Don Harris came to the aid of Nate and Nick things got really interesting as Draven devised a unique 4 vs 4 match but the winner and his partner will get the tag titles .
Can the Harris Brothers and H8 Club end Bad Attitude or can they even end to the end of the match with the tag titles on the line or is this the chance for Bad Attitude to claim what they call there's .
Match 6.

U.S Title
wcw_us_title.jpg

Ted_DiBiase_Jr9.jpg
vs
Cassidy_Riley.jpg
vs
Arik_Cannon.jpg

We crown a new US Champion when Arik Canon faces Cassidy Riley and the newest and youngest member of the Stud Stable Ted Dibiase Jr .

Main Event
World Title match
wcw_whc_title.jpg

Magnum_TA4.jpg
vs
Masahiro_Chono3.jpg

Magnum T.A gets a rematch on the World Champion MasaHiro Chono .
Tensions are already running high from heatedarguments to the matches and with nowhere to run in a No Count Out match there will be a winner .

Live and only on PPV Sunday at 8pmE

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Looks like a great show so far and the PPV seems to be a pretty good ppv I can't wait until I get to read it :)

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks I know the ending of them all already so I know I'm gonna have fun writing this one and I wont go crazy writing the matches like I have before at least not here lol .

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Loving the card. The tag title match is very interesting!

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks man , I think I'm going to start today I maybe busy tomorrow .

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
It's even more impressive that you weren't part of the draft still managed to make one of the better feds here. Congrats.

W-olf

Reaction score
Note this will look better on a darker skin like I use for the color coding .

Welcome to the first ppv of PWF.
Purgatory Wrestling Federation
Redemption
Untitled-1-16.png

As the show intro comes on and we live to the pyro then to ringside with Memphis and Trenton .

my-pyro-wesker_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Memphis: What a stacked card we have tonight .
Trenton : That's right all titles on the line and debut's of the top stars of the P.W.F
Memphis: What a way to come out of the gate .
Trenton : Speaking of out of the gate it's time for the first event.

Justin Sane : Our first match of the night will be the number one contenders match for the tag titles .
Match 1.
Nu #1 Contenders Match for the Tag titles
Big_John_Studd.jpg
King_Kong_Bundy2.jpg
vs
Alkatrazz.jpg
Lance_Hoyt.jpg
Making there way down first representing Devistation Inc . A team who needs no introduction the legendary team of Big Johnn Studd and King Kong Bundy lead by there manager General Skandor Akbar .
As they make there way in the music to the opponents .
And there opponents Freaks and Ink's own Lance Hoyt and Al Katrazz .
The match was one sided for the beginning of the match but Hoyt and AL started to turn the tide and even double suplexed King Kong Bundy but that turned into there downfall as when they got up Al was caught by a big boot and Studd nailes his patented reverse bearhug finisher as Bundy hit his big splash .And wanted his 5 second count this made general Akbar mad for some reason he wanted the win and get out of there Bundy and Studd were not happy about this but soon after left to the back .

Memphis : Di sanction in the ranks already .
Trenton : I would not push those two men .

We come back to the middle of the ring where Fonzie is standing with Justin calling from the ring side area near the bell keeper .

Sane: Ladies and Gentlemen with me at this time is Fonzie .

That's right Daddy, I told you all I had the Outsiders

The Diesel sounds and the winds blowin in classic Razor Ramon theme as Razor and Diesel make there way out but it's clearly not Hall and Nash .

Trenton : Who does he think he's fooling
Memphis : Is that , it is Thats Dan Spivey and Dale Torborg

They enter the ring in classic Diesel and Ramon mannerisms and noticeably do not speak .

Where you people expecting Hall and Nash , Does anyone really want to see them ..No I thought not I know we don't I told you I had Ramon and Diesel I never said it was that accident prone Nash or that drunk Hall . We are here for gold and had we been in that tag match for nu 1 contenders the outcome woulda been different. But no we get looked over so we did something about it.
Let the fans be heard push those with ability not those with the look is that not what PWF is all about .

The crowd start lightening up they were chanting Outsiders now as Fonzie was pointing to one then the other just not as stupidly as Jericho and blew his whistle.

The Ring clears and its time for the next match .

Justin Sane : Ladies and gentlemen it's time for the next match .
The Women's Title Match
pwfwomens.png

triple threat rules

The participants were Daffney who came out first then Skarlett out next and ODB the champion in classic form came out last . By the time she got out Daff and Skarlett had already been fighting and there were no hair pulls with these three . Skarlett with a backbreaker was the first near fall but the end came when Skarlett hit Gravedigger on ODB but Daffney hit the daff knees in a code breaker like way on Skarlett but ODB back up and seemed injured but with Skarlett on the floor rolled up with a Powerslam
And Still champion ODB

Trent: But what condition is she in ?

Draven who had been in the back watching and paying close attention to the match and notice ODB was hurt but kept staring and focusing on Skarlett he grinned that Draven smiled and said tomorrow night on Oblivion we will have a rematch .
Skarlett one on one with ODB . He winked to Skarlett as the titantron focused back on the ring .

Memphis : What is he thinking Skarlett is a hellcat and ODB is in no condition to compete .

Trenton : He's thinking give the fans a great show and if lambs be sacrificed to slaughter in the process we all got to eat.

We go backstage with Dallas Raines who is telling us we have Max Muscle on a special interview segment .

The scene shows Max at his home and he is noticably saying Max Muscle will not be there tonight , Max Muscle is not competing .
Intreseting to note he never says I or refers to himself as we are ready for .

Match 3
pwfxfactor.png

X Factor Title

Justin gives the introductions Lucky Cannon out first the Matt Cross Blitzkrieg then once again Freaks and Inks make there name known tonight as Jesse Neal comes down let's just hope he has more luck than his team mates earlier in the night .

This was a high spot fest as we knew it would be or thought it would . There was a spot like that in ROH scramble matches where we thought Blitzkrig had dies but no like a pimple in the middle of the back , he was tough to pop and almost got the win on numerous occasions . But tonight was not his when he got dumped outside of the ring and Jesse Neal ran in for a spear at Mat Cross But he dide stepped it and hit that 450 splash and Lucky Cannon picked him up for the Lucky Break and landed Cross on Neal and Cannon cemented his title win with a victory over all three but pinning Neal and Cross at the same time.

We are ready for the next match its

Match 4
Hardcore Title
pwfhardcore.png

Missing Link was brought out by his manager Akbar when a mysterious music started and that when Humongous came out A muscled man with a mask hmm ... Dev Ink looks concerned There’s some stalling before the match starts but they finally lock up and ultimately the downfall was Missing Link got a headbutt in but hitting the mask it only busted himself open and Humongous with a swinging neckbreaker and we have a new Hardcore Champion Humongous (Maxx Muscle)

After the match Max removes part of the mask to the fans but not the hard camera something you have to be there live for I guess .
As he walks to the back stoic with his title he runs right into Bad Attitude he walks right past em after a stare down and Justin calls the intro for the next match .

Match 5

The World Tag Titles
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/PWF/pwfworldtag.png[img]
[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/PWF/Michael_Tarver.jpg
Percy_Watson.jpg
Darren_Young.jpg
Titus_ONeil.jpg

Bad Attitude Michael Tarver Percy Watson Darren Young Titus O Neil vs
Nick_Gage.jpg
Nate_Hatred.jpg

H8 Club Nick Gage and Nate Hatred
RonHarris.jpg
Don_Harris.jpg

Harris Brothers (Ron and Don Harris)
Memphis : This one has been building for weeks now these teams hate each other .
Trenton : Yes and add tag titles and the stipulations and we have a second main event right here and we still have the Us title and World title to go .

More back and forth action as we knew it would be chaotic is a better word . Percy counters a scoop slam by Ron Harris . Don plays possum on the outside. He comes in and grabs Percy for a double ddt . Percy escapes a pin fall and all hell breaks loose and the ref at Draven's request let's it go. Bad Attitude members O Neil and Tarver counter with a double throw and drops Ron Harris. This makes Nate kick it up a gear and hits a elbow splash two times out of the corner. Now only two are in the ring as the others rolls out to the floor, Young holding Nate's wrist. Nate tries to get back in the ring but Titus rushes and knocks him back onto the floor. Young with a 2 count. Young hits another suplex and connects. Nate holds on though and rolls through Don is in the ring 1..
If he gets the three Harris Brothers will not be champions .
Don is just watching and
That's it we have new tag team champions H8 Club .

As H8 Club is handed the titles they take one and toss it to the Harris Brothers .

Backstage Brooke catches up with them .
Nate informs everyone he said they said H8 Club would win and we did I never said the Harris Brothers weren't H8 club members did I ?

Memphis : What a fucking outstanding move.
Trenton: That was a genious move .

Bad Attitude is irate and head backstage and the US Title Match is up next .
Match 6.

U.S Title
pwfus.png

Ted_DiBiase_Jr9.jpg
vs
Cassidy_Riley.jpg
vs
Arik_Cannon.jpg

Ted vs Cassidy vs Arik
This match had it all highspots , technical wrestling and brawling but the end came when Dibiase hit Dream streets on Cassidy as he walked back to the back with a pat on his shoulder along with gold as we got a smug look from Rob Fuller and boo's from the crowd .

Backstage we see H8 Club and Bad Attitude still at it but they need to worry about the new nu 1 contenders Studd and Bundy.

Finally it was time for the
Main Event
World Title match
pwfworld.png%20

Magnum_TA4.jpg
vs
Masahiro_Chono3.jpg

Magnum T.A. vs Masa Chono

We go to the ring for tonight’s main event and out comes Magnum. Out next comes the PWF Champion Masa Chono, to a chorus of boo's from the crowd. The bell rings and here we go. They go at it and Chono takes it to the corner. Chono beats Magnum .T.A. down and stomps away. Magnum .T.A. comes right back with right hands in the corner and knife edge chops. They go to the floor and Magnum .T.A. rams Chono into the steps twice.And remember this is no Countout so time is not an issue tonight.

Chono reverses this time and sends Magnum .T.A. into the fan barrier. Chono brings Magnum .T.A. back in the ring and covers him for a 2 count. Chono throws Magnum .T.A. into the corner and hits him in the back for another 2 count. Magnum .T.A. comes back with a suplex and a clothesline. Magnum .T.A. throws Chono into the corner and the ringpost. Chono falls out to the floor. Magnum .T.A. goes for the Belly to Belly suplex but Chono blocks it and drops Magnum for a 2 count . Magnum back up and they trade rights and he catches Chono with a big sideslam now. More rights and lefts by Magnum .T.A., knocking Chono down. Another big right from Magnum .T.A.. Magnum runs into an elbow by Chono in the corner and goes down. Chono with a big knee to the jaw that sends Magnum .T.A. off the apron and to the floor.

Magnum .T.A. tries coming back in the ring but Chono hits another knee to the head, sending Magnum .T.A. back out to the floor. Chono misses the knee this time and Magnum .T.A. comes back in swinging. Magnum .T.A. goes for the bulldog but Chono counters and pushes Magnum off. Chono kicks Magnum back out to the floor. Chono comes out and slams Magnum’s head into the announcers table. Chono with a 2 count in the ring. Chono drops another knee for another 2 count. Chono poses and taunts the fans now while Magnum .T.A. tries to recover. And here comes Magum fist a fire he turns it around tonight is his you can feel it . Magnum throws haymakers and even locks Chono's STF on him but Chono makes the ropes and as he lets him up Magum turns right around into a mist from an unknown attacker in a mask and the ref calls for the match.

Winner by DQ: Magnum T.A but still PWF World champ Masa Chono

The Masked man continues the attack on Magnum .T.A. with another spinebuster. The referee tries to stop the masked man but he doesn’t listen.And Now Chono back up and joining in the assault .Redemption goes off the air with Magnum .T.A. still being assaulted by Chono and the masked man.

Trenton: Were out of time join us Monday for Oblivion
and ODB defends against Skarlett .

Memphis : A Hurt ODB you mean .

As the PWF logo ends the show.

quick results
Bundy , Studd defeated Al Katrazz and Lance Hoyt
ODB Retained by defeating Daffney and Skarlett
New X Factor Champion Lucky Cannon defeating Jesse Neal , Matt Cross and Blitzkrieg.
New Hardcore Champion Maxx Muscle As Humongous defeating The Missing Link
New World Tag champs H8 Club (New members Ron and Don Harris revealed)
New Us champ Ted Dibiase representing the Stud Stable
Winner by DQ Magnum but still World Champ Masa Chono

Last edited by a moderator:

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Skimmed through this, it looks awesome. I'll read it fully when I'm ready, I'm tired from writing a show.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I am def looking forward to the rematch fro TA and Chono....Magnum TA was just good back in the day... love the new Outsiders as well btw...very good stuff so far sir

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks and the ppv is complete hope you all enjoy and thank you for reading .

W-olf

Reaction score
One day removed from the Redemption ppv

logo.png

As we go on the air we see the pyro

my-pyro-wesker_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

We see a video that shows the results

Bundy , Studd defeated Al Katrazz and Lance Hoyt
ODB Retained by defeating Daffney and Skarlett
New X Factor Champion Lucky Cannon defeating Jesse Neal , Matt Cross and Blitzkrieg.
New Hardcore Champion Maxx Muscle As Humongous defeating The Missing Link
New World Tag champs H8 Club (New members Ron and Don Harris revealed)
New Us champ Ted Dibiase representing the Stud Stable
Winner by DQ Magnum but still World Champ Masa Chono
And we go right into it with the return ODB vs Skarlett .

Match 1
Skarlett.jpg

vs
ODB11.jpg

for the Women's Title .

Skarlett won with the Gravedigger after ODB tried to mount a comeback but her injury showed and Skarlett took over and exploited it .

pwfwomens.png

New Women's Champion
Skarlett

Backstage the new H8 Club is talking about Bad Attitude and there not done when Dev Ink's Bundy and Studd intervene . They tell the champs that theres a new nu 1 contenders to worry about .

Bad Attitude interfered which led to triple threat singles with a member of each team they picked Studd vs Percy vs Don Harris later on tonight .

Match 2
There was a six man tag with Outlaw Ron Bass , Scott Casey and Kendall Windham
who defeated
the debuting Fantastics and Firbreaker Chip and Todd Champion was ringside as Kendall hit his bulldog for the 1.2.3

Match 3
Humongous with the Hardcore Title defended and defeated
Arik Cannon with a double handed chokeslam .

The crowd was enjoying watching the antics of THE OUTSIDERS who were running around ribbing the other wrestlers stealing firebreaker Chip 's hat and Anarquia's Mask till there told they'll face the California Connection next week .

Match 4
Sinn went one on one with Lucky Cannon to a time limit draw which was said to be the MOTN .

Match 5
Saw Percy steal one from Studd and Harris which made him Draven think clearly with his expression as we go to the main Event .

Main Event
Masa Chono vs Ron Garvin
Chono won by big boot and no masked man but Akira attacked Garvin after and Magnum came in for the save .

Something tells me Chono and Magnum is not over there is still the rubber match as we go off the air .

W-olf

Reaction score
If Im late with Mondays show Ill get it up on Tuesday not like anyone replied tsk tsk sirs lol .

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
i love that use of Magnum and Garvin two great often forgotten legends from the TBS wrestling golden era

W-olf

Reaction score
Thank you , 2 of my favorites as well .

I would love to have seen more from Magnum had he not had the accident.