Push Kidd on SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm a Kidd fan, and what I want to see is him on the midcard, possibly as a midcard champ (not implying that it matters or anything), or in the tag division (if it's revamped as they seem to be doing) with Gabriel, it could also be nice. The guy is an excellent ring worker, decent on the mic, could feud with Cody Rhodes maybe, I don't know. I just don't want his talent to be wasted as a jobber, do something with the guy, he can handle it.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd is a perfect candidate for the midcarder who can wrestle and put on great matches at PPVs but doesn't do much else. Until Daniel Bryan won the world title he was basically that guy.

As mentioned earlier in a great post by Rainman, Kidd could easily get very over with the fans with his high-flying moves, also smarks will take to him as he's in the top 3 wrestlers in WWE today. Okay his look is one of the worst in the WWE but why should that matter? The midcard is filled with complete crap who maybe have a slightly better look than he does, but that's it. They don't even have half of his talent.

Seriously WWE, stick Tyson Kidd in the midcard and then you won't have to worry about it, he can make it interesting without you having to put in any effort.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
They complain about a streched schedule, put Tyson on more matchs, whther single or tag team, his talent deserves to be showcased

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Farooq said:
They complain about a streched schedule, put Tyson on more matchs, whther single or tag team, his talent deserves to be showcased

Exactly, they complain about injuries and suspensions causing overwork for guys who work both brands, just push the younger guys and then you won't have a problem with that, simple.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Farooq said:

Oh god why did you remind me of that, now I'm angry. So so annoying.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Oh god why did you remind me of that, now I'm angry. So so annoying.

:umad:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Pushing the younger guys doesn't put seats in arena's though. Unless they're going up against the already big guys.

"You can't make a unknown known without him going over the known" - Crayo

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
He doesn't need to sell seats though. He just needs to be the midcarder who can wrestle and put on entertaining matches at PPVs. The people who are expected to sell seats are Cena/Punk/Orton etc.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
He doesn't need to sell seats though. He just needs to be the midcarder who can wrestle and put on entertaining matches at PPVs. The people who are expected to sell seats are Cena/Punk/Orton etc.

This. Tyson is to do what he did at NWO. Put on a great show and get the Holy Shits going.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Pushing the younger guys doesn't put seats in arena's though. Unless they're going up against the already big guys.

"You can't make a unknown known without him going over the known" - Crayo

Remember that Cody Rhodes vs Tyson Kidd match on Smackdown, with Christian on commentary? You can start by having Christian interfere, distracting Cody, and having Tyson win. Cody would be pissed because he lost to Tyson Freaking Kidd of all people, and Tyson gets a mini-Rey Mysterio/Maven/Shelton Benjamin push as the underdog who's not afraid to bring it to the big boys.

The problem is, with WWE's fucked up midcard and heel side of the roster, who will he feud with? You know they won't let him go over Big Show/Tensai etc, you don't want to damage Cody or Dolph, going over Del Rio won't do much for him...

Stopspot

Reaction score
Rainman said:
Remember that Cody Rhodes vs Tyson Kidd match on Smackdown, with Christian on commentary? You can start by having Christian interfere, distracting Cody, and having Tyson win. Cody would be pissed because he lost to Tyson Freaking Kidd of all people, and Tyson gets a mini-Rey Mysterio/Maven/Shelton Benjamin push as the underdog who's not afraid to bring it to the big boys.

The problem is, with WWE's fucked up midcard and heel side of the roster, who will he feud with? You know they won't let him go over Big Show/Tensai etc, you don't want to damage Cody or Dolph, going over Del Rio won't do much for him...

Sollution for that, have him beat a heel of equal standard to himself. Have him celebrate in the ring or outside, preferably near kids. Have the heel attack him post match. Setting up a rematch and giving the heel cheap heat.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Sollution for that, have him beat a heel of equal standard to himself. Have him celebrate in the ring or outside, preferably near kids. Have the heel attack him post match. Setting up a rematch and giving the heel cheap heat.

Lets go back to the old thing Stopspot says all the time.

Reignite the Kidd/McGillicutty feud on SD.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Rainman said:
Lets go back to the old thing Stopspot says all the time.

Reignite the Kidd/McGillicutty feud on SD.

Yes. That feud was possibly the best non title feud of the road to wrestlemania.