Push Kidd on SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Plus drawing in MMA is all about being an entertaining fighter, which Nick is where as in Pro wrestling it's more about storyline development and evolving your character which I'm unsure Tyson could do well enough.

Is all about booking. We can make Ryback interesting with almost no dialogue. We can make Kidd interesting. Respark his and Henning Jrs NXT feud on Smackdown and have at it for about two months.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Diaz is awesome but not a big guy, terrible reference but seemed like comparable sizes at the time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Is all about booking. We can make Ryback interesting with almost no dialogue. We can make Kidd interesting. Respark his and Henning Jrs NXT feud on Smackdown and have at it for about two months.
Comparing Ryback to Kidd is pointless. Many fans will always be drawn towards giant muscle heads who can throw around their opponents.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

I agree the majority is booking, but Tyson lacks the star quality to be a draw IMO. A decent midcarder sure, but he shouldn't be doing much more.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Seabs said:
I agree the majority is booking, but Tyson lacks the star quality to be a draw IMO. A decent midcarder sure, but he shouldn't be doing much more.

And I ain't saying he needs to be more. He does have what it takes to elevate the mid card or tag team division. Give him the right bookings for those divisions and I am sure he could be one of the corner stones of them.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I was more making the point towards Dolph's Vanilla midget post tbh, plus the comparison with Diaz.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Why has this not happened yet?

Look at Ziggler, who's over as hell despite never ever getting the mic. Look at Kaval who got over as a jobber. Look at Daniel Bryan, who got over with his ringwork and one little word, :yes:. Look at Jeff Hardy, who was mediocre on the stick but was over as all hell due to highspots like the one Tyson did at NWO. Maybe he won't reach their levels... but if you aren't going to do anything with the guy, then why the fuck is he there? It's worth giving him a shot!

But also, look at the people actually on the roster. You've got Alberto Del Rio, Tensai, Big Show, even fucking Khali running around on the main roster and whenever they enter the building, a giant wave of apathy large enough to make Creative jealous sets over the crowd. There are so many people on the main roster either nobody care about or the fans are tired of seeing, and here's this guy who never got a shot and is clearly more over than they are.

Triple H once said that "guys like Evan Bourne have no place in this business" while Stephanie McMahon thinks he disagrees. We know you and Vince love your overweight douchebags and roided-up freaks, but if you aren't going to use the little guys, keep a few around as ACTUAL JOBBERS and just cut them loose so TNA can make a star out of these guys that they should be. Good riddance. Thank god for the X-Division.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Am I the only one who'd love to see Kidd and Gabriel as Tag Team Champs?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Millions and billions of dollars.

My reaction when they first started using that:
:dafuq:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
My reaction when I see you're a Brewers fan.

Steroids. :bury: Just kidding though, I love Ryan Braun. :tough:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
he should win tag team titles :D

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
People are going overboard with the push. I don't want Tyson near the main event personally (sorry Tyson marks), he's not in Dolph's league for example. But for a IC champion or a revamped cruiserweight champion he'd be perfect. He's one hell of a wrestler which in the past has proven to be enough to get you over.

Stopspot

Reaction score
^ What Crayo said. Tyson should be a constant of the mid card. Elavating it. Possibly given a short main event run when it is time to retire as a thank you but nothing more.